[Soysawss] ~ Super DMZ 2.0 cycle thread & LOG

soysawss

Awards
Hey guys,

This is my first post on this forum, in the past I have run two cycles of Msten and one cycle of Epistane + Max LMG.

On Monday November 30th I will begin a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 by IML and will be dosing my compounds in the following amounts.

Weeks 1-4
Super DMZ 2.0 --> 40/40/40/40 one in AM and one in PM
BPS Dermacrine --> 3/3/3/3 (pumps) every morning after shower
AthleticXtreme Perfect Cycle --> one in AM and one in PM
Competitive Edge Labs Tudca --> one in AM and one in PM

Weeks 5-8 (PCT)
Clomid --> 50/50/25/25
Vital Labs PCT 3x --> two in AM and two in PM
Vital Labs DAA Max --> two in AM and two in PM

Weeks 9-12:
IML E-Control --> one in AM and one in PM

Other Supplements:
Mr. Hyde Preworkout
Gold Standard Whey
Fish Oil
Armor-V multi vitamin
ZMA + Melatonin for sleep
B Complex

My goal by the end of the cycle is to gain 20lbs and keep around 10lbs after week 12. I will be eating 3000 calories per day for the duration of the 12 week cycle with 50% coming from carbs 30% coming from protein and 20% from fat.

If you would like to critique any aspect of my stack/PCT please do so as I am always open to constructive criticism. I look forward to keeping you fellas up to date with my progress and I'm excited to start this cycle, I've heard great things about DMZ.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
You could run the e-control weeks 7-10 instead of having an 8 week pct, thats just what I'd do though. Honestly, Arimistane won't do anything if problems arise though.

soysawss

Awards
I was under the impression that it prevented estrogen rebound caused by getting off Clomid

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I was under the impression that it prevented estrogen rebound caused by getting off Clomid
It might, but from my experience it's pretty weak. My last pct was nolva 20/20/10/10 and aromasin 0/0/25/25/12.5/12.5. Rebound shouldn't be much of a problem as long as you taper the serm

soysawss

Awards
Yeah I think I'll do that in case of an emergency -- otherwise tapering the clomid should prevent rebound. What do you think of Dermacrine as the test base?

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
Yeah I think I'll do that in case of an emergency -- otherwise tapering the clomid should prevent rebound. What do you think of Dermacrine as the test base?
I'm thinking of either that or androvar (epiandrosterone) as my test base. Personally, I like it better because it doesn't aromatize like 4 andro or trest