Unanswered Soy Protein Powder

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any delicious soy protein powders, I remember them tasting like garbage years ago.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
San meta force rocky road is awesome and cheap.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can no longer have dairy
Dang that would suck. I have too much dairy in my diet with all the whey protein poweder and milk that I drink ha.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang that would suck. I have too much dairy in my diet with all the whey protein poweder and milk that I drink ha.
You get used to it. I can have a little like a slice cheese on my cheeseburger. But definitely not a bowl of ice cream or a whole pizza!

Darksalchemist

Awards
Any delicious soy protein powders, I remember them tasting like garbage years ago.
You do not want soy. I also can't consume dairy because it gives me acne. Even if soy is a complete protein it can still mimic estrogen in high doses. Furthermore, it actually inhibits the absorption of protein. Check out this site which delves into that. There is plenty of research out there showing soy is ****.

https://skinsalvationsf.com/2017/05/soy-and-acne-why-we-avoid-this-food-for-clear-skin/

I consume a egg protein shake with Almond/cashew milk which contains pea protein. Also just eat a lot of meat

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You do not want soy. I also can't consume dairy because it gives me acne. Even if soy is a complete protein it can still mimic estrogen in high doses. Furthermore, it actually inhibits the absorption of protein. Check out this site which delves into that. There is plenty of research out there showing soy is ****.
This
Look for a vegan blend with pea protein and rice protein dude, you’ll be much better off