Soxbsbll05 Focuses on Aterall ER

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First off, thanks to @Mike Arnold for allowing me to test out his wonderful new product, Aterall ER! Once I saw that this product was in production, I knew I had to get my hands on it. Unfortunately, I have yet to buy a bottle but luckily I have 20 caps to give it a whirl in the meantime. I did receive the capsules before the holidays, but with how busy things have been and with me being off of work until today, I have not been able to test the supplement out.

I have tried various nootropics, including fully inclusive formulas as well as individual ingredients including all of the ingredients in this formula. My tolerance to some ingredients is high and to others I am a lightweight. It all really depends on the setup of everything.

I will be using this supplement in a couple of different ways. I work in commercial insurance and am dealing with brokers and customers on a daily basis which includes numerous in person and telephonic meetings. Per Mike's instructions, he would like 3 capsules taken in two different ways - once on an empty stomach and the other taken with a little bit of fat. Based on my past experiences with nootropics, I do believe that I will respond to this much better on an empty stomach but I will abide by what Mike is looking for.

Here's to hoping I just found something new to add to my arsenal!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dose 1

Today is my first day back at work since 12/23, so I am definitely needing to catch up on alot! Luckily I have been able to check my emails while being off but I do know that I am coming into alot of work with it being 1/1 renewal time. I work with alot of claim/data management and run lots of reports for brokers/customers, so I know that those requests will be in high demand for the next few weeks. My plan is to take Aterall ER 2-3x/week until it is gone.

While on my way to work this morning (Approximately 45-60 min prior to arriving) I took 3 capsules. I do have a pretty high stim tolerance so I do not expect this to wire me out but I would love some enhanced focus!

About 45 minutes or so after taking the 3 capsules, I began to feel a slight warm/euphoric feeling throughout my body. That is how I know this stuff is/was kicking in. I am now at the 2 hour mark and I am feeling very awake and focused. Not a ton of energy but it is there probably due to the Dynamine!

I will update this post when/if there are any significant findings today....

First though is that this product is a winner though!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
*Dose 1 Update*

It has been 7+ hours since I took the Aterall and while the energy is certainly diminished, I still feel focused and willing to work more despite my usual urge to take a afternoon nap!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have now taken Aterall ER 3 times - all times have been great!

Per @Mike Arnold's instructions, I took my 2nd dose with some fish oil. I did notice that the energy was stunted doing this method but the focus was still strong! I really enjoy having a product that I can take once in the morning and not have to re-dose multiple times throughout the day like a lot of nootropic ingredients. I can describe Aterall as a subtle rush of energy with extreme focus. I am not sure how well it will work with actual socializing but I will give it a try when I have a day of meetings.

My intention with this product moving forward is to strictly dose it on an empty stomach on busy work days. On the days that I am taking Aterall, I am not having to use as many stims and have actually resorted to using stim free preworkouts later in the day when I workout since the focus lasts all day!

I will certainly be buying a bottle of this once it is back in stock.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Update is coming! I only have 1-2 more servings of the original 20caps that Mike provided. This stuff is awesome!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in response. I had a family emergency and have had to tend to that over the past week. I will have my full and final review up by the beginning of next week.

I used the last of my supply this week. This stuff is incredible. I will be buying a bottle once it is back in stock.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OKAY, sorry for the delay with everything regarding my review on Aterall ER. I had a death in the family and was dealing with that the past couple of weeks. Either way, I was able to use/test all 20 capsules that @Mike Arnold gave me and am able to provide my review!

I tested the Aterall out in a couple of different ways.
1) 3 Caps fasted upon waking
2) 3 Caps upon waking with some fat
3) 2 Caps fasted then 1 cap 2-3 hours later

Out of the various different ways I tried this out, I did much prefer using it while fasted, I believe the effects hit me harder and the energy was much more sustained, in my opinion.

Energy: As indicated above, the energy was there but was much more pronounced when Aterall was taken fasted. I do enjoy the Dynamine/Teacrine combo and I was able to obtain energy without any sort of jitterness. The one thing that stands out about this formula is the wakefulness it provides, regardless of your sleep quality, because of the Adrafinil. I knew that going into trying this product but the dosage here mixed with the caffeine/teacrine/dynamine provides a nice ride. My favorite way of dosing this was 2 caps fasted with a small coffee followed up by another 1 cap 2-3 hours later. I never at any point had any issues sleeping at the end of the day but I never took any caps later than 11-12pm.

Focus: Another strong component of this product is the focus that it brings! The dosages of everything in this product are not astronomical, but the synergy of everything combined provides an all day (7-8 hour) focus that was very useful for me! I work in Commercial Insurance, specifically underwriting, and spend alot of time in meetings and calls. This product kept me engaged during the times I knew I had to be and also allowed me to obtain additional information that I usually blank out when I am not speaking. This product definitely allowed me to tune more into things that are usually not very interesting to me.

All in all, this is an AMAZING product and I will definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a legit nootropic supplement! Obviously, I would not recommend taking this more than 2-3 times/week due to some of the ingredients but if you are able to minimize it to that, you are in for quite a ride! Thanks again to @Mike Arnold for allowing me to try this new product. I will definitely be purchasing a bottle once it is available again for purchase!