Sources for Ephedrine other than Bronkaid and Primatene

halfspec

Awards
Hello

I'm an infrequent poster, but I've lurked on the forums for a while. I'm currently 31, 6'1" 190lbs with about 14% body fat. I've lifted weights for 4 years consistently now starting with a 50lb fat loss that got me under 10% body fat. Since then my diet has relaxed a little bit, so starting earlier this week I'm eating clean and on a defecate. My goal is to lose 20lbs and retain as much muscle as possible. I will keep lifting weights and ramp up my cardio accordingly.

I've lost weight before and know what it takes / have the discipline to make it happen but I still like to tinker around with supplements. One thing I missed out on was the introduction and ban of the ECA stack. Now that I've got a goal to lose some weight, I'm interested in adding a fat loss stack to my diet.
I'm very late into the game but with a lot of reading I have got a lot of the facts for building an ECA stack.

My problem is that I am finding Ephedrine HCL / Sulfate impossible to source. One reason for this is that I live in Mississippi and I have found out that our governor banned all sales of even medicine containing of Ephedrine like Bronkaid and Primatene in 2010. I have verified this fact with countless pharmacies. After being treated by a criminal time and time again, I finally had a pharmacist tell me the reason why I wasn't finding what I was looking for.

Next I turned to mail order sources from Canada. Site's like ephedrinewheretobuyDOTcom/news-about-canadian-ephedrine were actually useful in letting me know what the status was like for purchasing ephedrine from CA. Unfortunately it seems like I've missed my window once again as sites like gorilla jack and EphedrineForSale have stopped shipping to the USA.

Which brings me to the reason for my post. Does anyone out there still know of a reliable way to get Ephedrine? Specifically for folks in Mississippi?

Please let me know here or PM me if you can help.

Thanks
HalfSpec

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a guy in New Mexico that cooks up the stuff himself. Pretty potent too. Like 92%. His name was... something White. Can't remember first name. He'll hook you up.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
There's a guy in New Mexico that cooks up the stuff himself. Pretty potent too. Like 92%. His name was... something White. Can't remember first name. He'll hook you up.
Hmmm....don't think that's available anymore (=

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Hello

I'm an infrequent poster, but I've lurked on the forums for a while. I'm currently 31, 6'1" 190lbs with about 14% body fat. I've lifted weights for 4 years consistently now starting with a 50lb fat loss that got me under 10% body fat. Since then my diet has relaxed a little bit, so starting earlier this week I'm eating clean and on a defecate. My goal is to lose 20lbs and retain as much muscle as possible. I will keep lifting weights and ramp up my cardio accordingly.

I've lost weight before and know what it takes / have the discipline to make it happen but I still like to tinker around with supplements. One thing I missed out on was the introduction and ban of the ECA stack. Now that I've got a goal to lose some weight, I'm interested in adding a fat loss stack to my diet.
I'm very late into the game but with a lot of reading I have got a lot of the facts for building an ECA stack.

My problem is that I am finding Ephedrine HCL / Sulfate impossible to source. One reason for this is that I live in Mississippi and I have found out that our governor banned all sales of even medicine containing of Ephedrine like Bronkaid and Primatene in 2010. I have verified this fact with countless pharmacies. After being treated by a criminal time and time again, I finally had a pharmacist tell me the reason why I wasn't finding what I was looking for.

Next I turned to mail order sources from Canada. Site's like ephedrinewheretobuyDOTcom/news-about-canadian-ephedrine were actually useful in letting me know what the status was like for purchasing ephedrine from CA. Unfortunately it seems like I've missed my window once again as sites like gorilla jack and EphedrineForSale have stopped shipping to the USA.

Which brings me to the reason for my post. Does anyone out there still know of a reliable way to get Ephedrine? Specifically for folks in Mississippi?

Please let me know here or PM me if you can help.

Thanks
HalfSpec
where in MS do you live at half spec?

Ephedrine round here is super hard to come by. but there are far better compounds and stacks that are far easier to find than ECA to burn fat. Try any of your board sponsor RCs to see what im talking about.

also-its a better idea to eat clean at a deficit than on a defecate...just a little heads up-

halfspec

Awards
Ephedrine round here is super hard to come by. but there are far better compounds and stacks that are far easier to find than ECA to burn fat. Try any of your board sponsor RCs to see what im talking about.
Starkville :)

You're probably right. I guess I was just curious since everyone still raves about the ECA stack. I never got a chance to try it so I was just interested in seeing for myself what all the fuss was about.

also-its a better idea to eat clean at a deficit than on a defecate...just a little heads up-
LOL! That's what I get for trusting spell check. Oh well. I'll try and hold it in while eating right ;)

Thanks for the input, especially since you know whats up in MS.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Starkville :)

You're probably right. I guess I was just curious since everyone still raves about the ECA stack. I never got a chance to try it so I was just interested in seeing for myself what all the fuss was about.

LOL! That's what I get for trusting spell check. Oh well. I'll try and hold it in while eating right ;)

Thanks for the input, especially since you know whats up in MS.
Lane
starkVEGAS huh? well im in hattiesburg so i know all too well about the gay ish that happens here. My lil bro was one of the managers at the MUGshots there but they moved him to meridian to take over that one.

Raize

Awards
i'm not sure if it's legal anymore, however I see it on ebay and sites like that but it's called: Clobenzorex and is better than any ECA I've tried (similar but better).

Raize

Awards

Name one? I think supplement companies will admit that the old, pure 'Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin' stack was the best thing going before banned. Everything else I've tried (other than I list in previous post) makes me feel sick as opposed to suppressing appetite, gaining clean energy.

halfspec

Awards
Name one? I think supplement companies will admit that the old, pure 'Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin' stack was the best thing going before banned. Everything else I've tried (other than I list in previous post) makes me feel sick as opposed to suppressing appetite, gaining clean energy.
Yeah, that's been my line of thinking lately. I've never been able to stomach the animal packs and dexaprine makes me feel like **** all day long. Dexaprine makes my stomach hurt so bad that eating is the last thing on my mind, so technically I guess you could say it worked, but at a unrealistic cost. I powered through it for 1 1/5 weeks and even downed my dose to 1/2 a pill per day. Still made me sick. Still garbage :(

I was a fan of oxyelite pro with dmaa. Too bad that's gone too :'(

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's been my line of thinking lately. I've never been able to stomach the animal packs and dexaprine makes me feel like **** all day long. Dexaprine makes my stomach hurt so bad that eating is the last thing on my mind, so technically I guess you could say it worked, but at a unrealistic cost. I powered through it for 1 1/5 weeks and even downed my dose to 1/2 a pill per day. Still made me sick. Still garbage :(

Walgreens has an off brand of primatene. Half the price. Are you looking for a supp? PX 500. High stim great appetite suppression and an awesome price. I've never had stomach issues dosing it whole fasted either.

halfspec

Awards
Not in Mississippi :(

I've asked for Primatene, Bronaid, equates, generics, etc etc. Its not available over the counter here.

HalfSpec

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Still available.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I've asked for Primatene, Bronaid, equates, generics, etc etc. Its not available over the counter here.

HalfSpec
Check above post again. Edited it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

HalfSpec
Road trip!

halfspec

Awards
Still available.
Wut? Help a brother out and point me in the right direction ;)

Check above post again. Edited it.
Cool. I searched for "PX 500" and didn't come up with anything. Is that right?
I'm open to whatever. A ECA stack was mostly curiousity on my part. I never got
to try it and I've just always heard its the most effective cutting stack that's
"easily" availible.

Road trip!
That's probably what it's going to come down to. I have family in TN. I'll have to check
and see what the laws are like there.

HalfSpec

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wut? Help a brother out and point me in the right direction ;)

Cool. I searched for "PX 500" and didn't come up with anything. Is that right?
I'm open to whatever. A ECA stack was mostly curiousity on my part. I never got
to try it and I've just always heard its the most effective cutting stack that's
"easily" availible.

That's probably what it's going to come down to. I have family in TN. I'll have to check
and see what the laws are like there.

HalfSpec
Here ya go

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/finaflex-pro-xanthine-500-xt-60-caps.html

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
You trollin bro??

How bout t3+clen or t4+t3 or any of the above individually?? Or how bout an albuterol+winni?

If t3 was good enough for arnold and zane-its good enough for me.

But then again i guess im no raize

tigerbunny

Awards
look around on ebay, I've gotten it from random people on there once. Otherwise, hit the road or find a source online with less concerns about staying legal, IE gear sources. I would just take a road trip though, how far are you from the state line?

Raize

Awards
You trollin bro??

How bout t3+clen or t4+t3 or any of the above individually?? Or how bout an albuterol+winni?

If t3 was good enough for arnold and zane-its good enough for me.

But then again i guess im no raize
Not trolling at all, and didn't intend reply to come off as combative. I was honestly curious if you knew of an ECA equivialent currently sold at health food stores as I'd surely be interested. Thyroid hormones (T3) and / or clenbutoron and stanozolol are more effective than ECA, I won't argue with that.

Simply frustrates me when effective dietary supplements are removed because some dumb****s abuse them. I've been pitched a few "this new supplement is better than ECA" only to end up feeling jittery (not in a good way), and feeling like **** in general the rest of the day.

But you are no Raize ;)

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Not trolling at all, and didn't intend reply to come off as combative. I was honestly curious if you knew of an ECA equivialent currently sold at health food stores as I'd surely be interested. Thyroid hormones (T3) and / or clenbutoron and stanozolol are more effective than ECA, I won't argue with that.

Simply frustrates me when effective dietary supplements are removed because some dumb****s abuse them. I've been pitched a few "this new supplement is better than ECA" only to end up feeling jittery (not in a good way), and feeling like **** in general the rest of the day.

But you are no Raize ;)

I bet you were trollin...lol

but I honestly liked DMAA better for an otc fat loss agent. The ECA stack was just a hair before my time. They took it off the shelves along with all the original PH ban prohormones at about the time that I seriously started getting into training.

I did however have a chance to get get ahold of of 2 cycles of it bout 2 years ago. And it wasnt bad. I lost some weight and had some more definition come through in my arms and upper back but it really wasnt all that drastic. A few of the DMAA products that I tried however did give me visible results within about a week. I noticed that my lower abs/pube area was a little flatter especially my legs were more separated.

Its all a matter of preference though I suppose.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dmaa is the past. Stimul8 is the NOW.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I bought a bunch of Kaizen and I do mean a bunch awhile ago. So I'm sitting pretty right now, I just use it with Dexaprine XR and it is incredibly effective for me.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
^ what he said , I have heard of a lot of people stacking ephedrine with Dexaprine XR and loving it

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if Dexaprine Xr needs help from ephedrine it can't be all that good...A good fat burner will be complete on its own and not need any help from additional stimulants.
Dexaprine most def does not need ephedrine IMO. I had personally stacked it with caution, but it really doesn't make a difference. Dexaprine will shine with the addition of other fat burners that work from different angles that dexaprine doesn't hit, like ReduceXT, TTA, etc.

Mike