Source?

Losverdad

Awards
22yo 161lb ran lgd and gained so much body fat but muscle as well. I’m going for aesthetics and would like some direction in running some test. Where to buy and any advice from personal experience.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
22yo 161lb ran lgd and gained so much body fat but muscle as well. I’m going for aesthetics and would like some direction in running some test. Where to buy and any advice from personal experience.
If your looking for research Chems check out Supreme Labs USA. They have a bunch of choices. If you have a direction as far as Chems, PH or other would help. Some you can use on a cut.

YK11
Epiandro
1-andro

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can't ask for Test sources on this board, brother.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No steroid or sarm is going to give you aesthetics. No way around it you will have to eat better. I would cut the fat off before messing with anything else. If you are average height or taller and a soft 160 I’d get diet and training on point first. Anyway the sarm you are looking for would be rad140. If you are lean it will give you the hard look with full muscles. The injectable version I ran seemed to be way stronger then oral.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aesthetics is diet and cardio…in addition to a balanced and intense lifting routine…Stay the course bro, you don’t need test…