Soreness after l carnitine injection

Topher_ruiz

Topher_ruiz

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just started taking injectable l carnitine and I am just curious to know if it is normal to have soreness after injection.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be worried if it didn't sting lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just started taking injectable l carnitine and I am just curious to know if it is normal to have soreness after injection.
Where are you injecting, and what gauge needle?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
25g 1 inch syringe injecting in the glute
Yeah, that needle size would cause me to be sore post injection. I've used 31g, 30g, and now 29g. The 29g is noticeably more painful than the 30 or 31g. 25g needle is probably why it hurts. I prefer 31g at half inch.

PhxAZ_Natty

PhxAZ_Natty

Awards
I’ve been using it daily ,using slin pins in delts and don’t ever feel much .

Topher_ruiz

Topher_ruiz

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been using it daily ,using slin pins in delts and don’t ever feel much .
My first time pinning in the delta was with a 29g needle at half inch and I was super sore to the point of having trouble holding my arm up. I’m not sure if it was just because of my first time or what.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first time pinning in the delta was with a 29g needle at half inch and I was super sore to the point of having trouble holding my arm up. I’m not sure if it was just because of my first time or what.
Who's Carnitine are you running, and what brand of slin pin? Easy Touch brand seems to be the least painful.

R

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the formulation but it's not necessarily painless. I get a little sore on compounding pharmacy carnitine at 500mg/ml but it does go away completely inside the day

Topher_ruiz

Topher_ruiz

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Who's Carnitine are you running, and what brand of slin pin? Easy Touch brand seems to be the least painful.
Amino asylum and I’m using easy touch pins. I pinned on my felt yesterday and it didn’t hurt that bad this time. I’m thinking it might just be because of never pinning there before

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Amino asylum and I’m using easy touch pins. I pinned on my felt yesterday and it didn’t hurt that bad this time. I’m thinking it might just be because of never pinning there before
I am injecting theirs as well. Little to no pain.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does injectable L-carnitine actually work? I see a few folks in BB selling this. Is there anything to read on this topic. Just looking for credible info.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does injectable L-carnitine actually work? I see a few folks in BB selling this. Is there anything to read on this topic. Just looking for credible info.
There's lots of good info out there, but some of it will come from the mouths of those selling it. Chase Irons has alot of good info on it for example, but also sells it.

I'd recommend getting a couple vials and trying it for yourself. It's not expensive. Some of its claimed benefits do take time (months) but you'll also know fairly quickly (less than 6-8wks) if it's something you find beneficial.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one of the best articles I've read on it:

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ya it works. at least the stuff I have does.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks. I'll give it a read. I know Chase sells it. But, someone who sells will always say it works really well. Though he's built his credibility for being honest and open, still...

Reactions: Nac
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a rep for amino asylum. Use my code "WES15" for 20% off.

With that being said I am an expert on their products.

Cut the Carnitine. It is VERY painful, so what you are feeling is real. Cut it at a ratio of 1;1 and if you can, do the shot immediately after a hot shower. When I say 1:1, draw 1 cc of BAC water and 1cc of the Carnitine. Mix it around in the syringe super super well and then be sure to use a fresh tip aka needle.

This will resolve it.

While I have your attention try their Glutathione. Aka their liver restore.

This is a miracle drug and I kid you not, I have seen clients with damaged livers and kidneys return to healthy function in weeks. I have them do 200mgs ED. Though a common dose is 100mgs ED or EOD. You might feel like a pin cushion and you need to cut it with Bac water just like I said with the carnitine.

Oh another thing. If you are refrigerating it, after you draw the Carnitine or Glutathione hit room Temp prior to injecting.

DO NOT INJECT COLD liquids. Go IM, do not go SubQ you will regret it

Trust me on this and again, any questions on any compounds, I personally handle all the dosaging, etc on any of their products for ANY of MY clients. If you are using someone elses code or someone elses client, please ask them for help. Maybe they will?

Benefit of using my services.

Last thing, watch for crystilization. Some of the products rarely crash but from random time to time I have seen that. That is a recipe for PIP.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

This is the info I have been looking for!

B

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm a rep for amino asylum. Use my code "WES15" for 20% off.

With that being said I am an expert on their products.

Cut the Carnitine. It is VERY painful, so what you are feeling is real. Cut it at a ratio of 1;1 and if you can, do the shot immediately after a hot shower. When I say 1:1, draw 1 cc of BAC water and 1cc of the Carnitine. Mix it around in the syringe super super well and then be sure to use a fresh tip aka needle.

This will resolve it.

While I have your attention try their Glutathione. Aka their liver restore.

This is a miracle drug and I kid you not, I have seen clients with damaged livers and kidneys return to healthy function in weeks. I have them do 200mgs ED. Though a common dose is 100mgs ED or EOD. You might feel like a pin cushion and you need to cut it with Bac water just like I said with the carnitine.

Oh another thing. If you are refrigerating it, after you draw the Carnitine or Glutathione hit room Temp prior to injecting.

Trust me on this and again, any questions on any compounds, I personally handle all the dosaging, etc on any of their products for ANY of MY clients. If you are using someone elses code or someone elses client, please ask them for help. Maybe they will?

Benefit of using my services.

Last thing, watch for crystilization. Some of the products rarely crash but from random time to time I have seen that. That is a recipe for PIP.
Hey Wesley. Are you still repping Amino Asylum? Wish I had known and used your discount. I ordered two bottles of enclomiphene and wonder if you can vouch for the quality?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone have any experience with these folks ?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Wesley. Are you still repping Amino Asylum? Wish I had known and used your discount. I ordered two bottles of enclomiphene and wonder if you can vouch for the quality?
Yes sir my code WES15 gets you 20% off all orders and also help on any orders there.

I use their products daily, they are gtg. My favorite is their Glutathione. Stuff is insane.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have any experience with these folks ?

Yes, they're all good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, they're all good.

Now I just wonder how much sting is associated with their Carnitine ???????????

N

NateS42

Awards

How bad is the glutathione SubQ? Tolerable?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How bad is the glutathione SubQ? Tolerable?
you would have to dillute it a lot in my experience. I tried half dilluted with vitamin D subq and it still hurt quite a bit for a while. I usually do my glutathione IM before bed and have no pip in the morning.

N

NateS42

Awards
you would have to dillute it a lot in my experience. I tried half dilluted with vitamin D subq and it still hurt quite a bit for a while. I usually do my glutathione IM before bed and have no pip in the morning.
Theoretically, what would happen if you used it SubQ completely undiluted? Just pain, or tissue damage?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Theoretically, what would happen if you used it SubQ completely undiluted? Just pain, or tissue damage?
it would be bad. even half dilluted you will sometimes get pain for over a week. idk if it kills tissue or not. I've also seen immediate inflammation at the injection site from subq. really red and swollen

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe that @Hyde has used this ??
I don’t know why, but it’s not effective subq. Glutathione of research grade needs to be injected intramuscularly. If nothing else, the volume you need to move to get useful mg isn’t possible subq. How are you going to get over a gram/wk in subq? You’re not.

Or, ideally, you go to a professional legitimate clinic that offers an IV service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 0
brywal312 Training Forum 7
Z Anabolics 13
TommyTuffGuy Supplements 63
D Anabolics 21