Sore nipple and water retention on TrueShred?

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started taking true shred as the bottle directs about 5 weeks ago, have noticed some slight differences but not much. I have about 3 weeks left of it but my left nipple has started being sensitive and is noticeably puffy. Additionally I feel like I have water retention bad everywhere all throughout my mid section. I know there is some significant water retention because some mornings I will wake up looking much leaner.

I've tried dosing some anastrazole with little change. Anyone experience this before??

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hm, taking anything else? All I can think of is that you're having a bad reaction to T2 and or, it's boosting your free test and aromatizing but you tried adex so that wouldn't make sense. I've noticed whenever I mess with my thyroid as I was prescribed T4 a while ago and or, T2, I gain significant water retention. The thyroid can sometimes up regulate other hormones and can cause this. Or possible suppression of other thyroid hormones. If not, I'd question a tainted product but this product seems trusted. I'd stop for a few days and see if it goes away. Take a diuretic possibly too

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing other than my usual supplements. A pump product, fish oil, multi, protein powder and cbd. Usually some form of pre workout caffeine too, depending on the day.

My weight fluctuates greatly too which leads me to believe it’s a water issue. I can go from 190ish to 197ish in a day, both fasted taken with similar clothing amounts.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing other than my usual supplements. A pump product, fish oil, multi, protein powder and cbd. Usually some form of pre workout caffeine too, depending on the day.

My weight fluctuates greatly too which leads me to believe it’s a water issue. I can go from 190ish to 197ish in a day, both fasted taken with similar clothing amounts.
Okay , I see. I’d try a diuretic. There’s a few online blends and maybe stacked with extra dandelion and see if it helps. Could also hit the sauna/ low carbs for a few

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have run True Shred quite a few times, never had any "Nipple Reaction" and it dries me out ??????

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My concern is my sore nipple too though
That’s an odd reaction. I would try the diuretic and go off the true shred. See how that effects you and go from there.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sensitive nipple, I would add and additional AI to the mix just to be sure, maybe half dose of it. What about libido? When my estrogen is too high my libido drop, this is a good sign for me.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread feels like deja vu.

I would drop the trueshred and see what happens, before adding in anything new.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is there forskolin in it? i remember some people having this reaction to it occasionally
Thought this too, but looked up the label. No Forskolin.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never happened to me personally but arimistane, t2, and bulbine can change your hormones. Very rare but can happen. Take a a little time off if that makes you feel comfortable and see where you’re at from there. Nipple sensitivity doesn’t scare me like it used to but I get where you’re coming from.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not common but I'm probably the biggest proponent on this forum of the saying that different things work differently for different people. I can think of a couple of ideas of how it could happen with this, but they would all be uncommon and since it isn't one of our products I don't think it would be right for me to detail any of it. And anyway, they would just be theories bc its definitely not common with it.

I would stop taking it though as others in the thread have suggested.

If it were me, I would start using Inhibit-E and see if it helps - both in terms of the nipple sensitivity and in terms of the bloating and water weight in general. A lot of people that deal with estrogen related water issues use Inhibit-E with great results.

Here is a link to Inhibit-E so you can see the full writeup but its also available at Strong Supplement Shop as well, I'm just linking this since its the compete write up: https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/inhibit-e/

^^^ For anyone that does normally buy it direct from us, its OOS as of tonight when I'm posting this but should arrive back in stock tomorrow.

Here's a link to it on Strong Supplement Shop (and don't worry about the picture being different, they just never updated to the new bottle render: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-e-by-serious-nutrition-solutions