Sore Joints & Fatigue?

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Over the last few months I have noticed myself getting sore joints (Elbows etc) that just won't seem to completely go. I also noticed I am fatiguing very quickly. When I finish my job I can't wait to get home and get myself settled for the evening. I'm forcing myself to train also and I never use to have this problem.

I stopped counting macros around 2 years ago and recently I says I will track for a few days and see what I might be missing. I noticed my fat intake was really low. Around 40ish grams. Could this low fat intake be a cause of all these issues. I'm on trt and have high levels of test so I can rule that out.

I've tweaked my diet and thrown in some eggs and avacado just to bump fats to up around 80-90 grams. I know this will take time to actually do some changes in my body though.

I recently added in BPC 157 + Cissus to try and relieve my joints. My elbows are dreadful just now.

What else should I look into to try and make me feel good again. Plenty of energy and also make my joints and body feel much better.

Thanks!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This sounds exactly like me, sore elbows, sore bicep tendons, when I tried to do a pull up feels like my lat muscle pulled off the bone... just generally run down

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What else should I look into to try and make me feel good again. Plenty of energy and also make my joints and body feel much better.
I'm about to change your life...
Try: Apex Alchemy's Helios300

There are also some great videos on YouTube to show you some forearm stretches to help w Golfer's & Tennis elbow...

As far as energy, what's your sleeping habits like?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Over the last few months I have noticed myself getting sore joints (Elbows etc) that just won't seem to completely go. I also noticed I am fatiguing very quickly. When I finish my job I can't wait to get home and get myself settled for the evening. I'm forcing myself to train also and I never use to have this problem.

I stopped counting macros around 2 years ago and recently I says I will track for a few days and see what I might be missing. I noticed my fat intake was really low. Around 40ish grams. Could this low fat intake be a cause of all these issues. I'm on trt and have high levels of test so I can rule that out.

I've tweaked my diet and thrown in some eggs and avacado just to bump fats to up around 80-90 grams. I know this will take time to actually do some changes in my body though.

I recently added in BPC 157 + Cissus to try and relieve my joints. My elbows are dreadful just now.

Thanks!
How old are you?

I'm in my mid to late 30s now and even though cardiovascular-wise I'm in the best shape of my life and fitness-wise I'm probably the most fit I've been since I wrestled in high school but sore joints my lower back goes out all the time on me my left rotator cuff got issues, knees hurt. I deal with it when they flare up, it comes and goes. I just think it's part of the aging process and yes we can do stuff to get around it here and there. Gh cough, cough.

If no gh, bpc and tb500 combo.ive used bpc with some success. Mk and cjc dac combo I always feel good on too, probably cus I get just enough water retention to make my joints feel lubed up? Just guessing

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you?

I'm in my mid to late 30s now and even though cardiovascular-wise I'm in the best shape of my life and fitness-wise I'm probably the most fit I've been since I wrestled in high school but sore joints my lower back goes out all the time on me my left rotator cuff got issues, knees hurt. I deal with it when they flare up, it comes and goes. I just think it's part of the aging process and yes we can do stuff to get around it here and there. Gh cough, cough.

If no gh, bpc and tb500 combo.ive used bpc with some success. Mk and cjc dac combo I always feel good on too, probably cus I get just enough water retention to make my joints feel lubed up? Just guessing
I'm 36. So yeh it could just be general aging? I work a very demanding job and walk over 10 miles a day and I'm usually pushing or carrying some form of tool or machinery so it's a lot of tole on my body. I manage fine though.

Like yourself I'm in very good shape and I believe I have good cardiovascular conditioning also. Still doesn't compensate for my overall state sadly. I feel absolutely knackered when I get home from work. The thought of the gym is just a dreaded one. I still go though but it's getting tougher and tougher.

I still think I'm not eating enough fats in my diet? My skin has really dried out and I'm showing alot of the usual low fat diet symptoms. Fatigue ' Dry Skin' Low mood etc. I've recently added in 4 whole eggs and 150g of avacado on top of what I was eating prior which lifts me to around 80-90g. I'm hoping this fixes the issue somewhat. Even some relief would be awesome.

Have you tried anything to make you feel better overall? How's your mental health? Do you notice a late afternoon fatigue also?

Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm 36. So yeh it could just be general aging? I work a very demanding job and walk over 10 miles a day and I'm usually pushing or carrying some form of tool or machinery so it's a lot of tole on my body. I manage fine though.

Like yourself I'm in very good shape and I believe I have good cardiovascular conditioning also. Still doesn't compensate for my overall state sadly. I feel absolutely knackered when I get home from work. The thought of the gym is just a dreaded one. I still go though but it's getting tougher and tougher.

I still think I'm not eating enough fats in my diet? My skin has really dried out and I'm showing alot of the usual low fat diet symptoms. Fatigue ' Dry Skin' Low mood etc. I've recently added in 4 whole eggs and 150g of avacado on top of what I was eating prior which lifts me to around 80-90g. I'm hoping this fixes the issue somewhat. Even some relief would be awesome.

Have you tried anything to make you feel better overall? How's your mental health? Do you notice a late afternoon fatigue also?

Thanks
Mental health is good and my energy is high when I need to be, if I sit around too much it definitely swings the other way where the more I do nothing the less energy I have. Some days I fight myself to get to the gym but once I'm there I can turn the switch on, doing minimal weight lifting at the moment and I'm boxing 5 days a week and I'm actually about 17 days out from a fight. Normally I would be lifting 5 days a week and only boxing 3. It's my joints and lower back I often have issues with and it's not because of the boxing or gym. It's just accumulation over time. Chronic foot pain is the most notable. I'm also a construction worker.

40gm of fat is terribly low if your not on hormones. 80gm from mostly healthy fats is perfect for the average person. I forgot where this info comes from (maybe Brodrick Chavez or Dr. Mike Isretel but 80 is about what the body uses to cover all it's functioning and produce optimal hormones.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mental health is good and my energy is high when I need to be, if I sit around too much it definitely swings the other way where the more I do nothing the less energy I have. Some days I fight myself to get to the gym but once I'm there I can turn the switch on, doing minimal weight lifting at the moment and I'm boxing 5 days a week and I'm actually about 17 days out from a fight. Normally I would be lifting 5 days a week and only boxing 3. It's my joints and lower back I often have issues with and it's not because of the boxing or gym. It's just accumulation over time. Chronic foot pain is the most notable. I'm also a construction worker.

40gm of fat is terribly low if your not on hormones. 80gm from mostly healthy fats is perfect for the average person. I forgot where this info comes from (maybe Brodrick Chavez or Dr. Mike Isretel but 80 is about what the body uses to cover all it's functioning and produce optimal hormones.
I'm on TRT so my hormones are covered in terms of fat intake. I think that's why I actually ended up on such low fats. I thought I didn't need as much to produce my hormones. Now I personally believe fats affect your full body. I reckon my low mood (Not always) Sore joints persistently. Very dry skin.

I'm trying to lose some holiday weight and my calories are around 2200 and fitting in 80-90g of fats really eats up this calorie amount! I'm managing though. I read fats also help satiety. My satiety has been dreadful also. Once this mini cut ends I'm gonna jump back up to 3500 calories and bump fats more. I will feel tons better I suspect.

Currently running BPC 157 ' Cissus so hoping this helps also. BPC has tons of benefits and not just joints etc.

Any suggestions for anything to help my lower mood?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm on TRT so my hormones are covered in terms of fat intake. I think that's why I actually ended up on such low fats. I thought I didn't need as much to produce my hormones. Now I personally believe fats affect your full body. I reckon my low mood (Not always) Sore joints persistently. Very dry skin.

I'm trying to lose some holiday weight and my calories are around 2200 and fitting in 80-90g of fats really eats up this calorie amount! I'm managing though. I read fats also help satiety. My satiety has been dreadful also. Once this mini cut ends I'm gonna jump back up to 3500 calories and bump fats more. I will feel tons better I suspect.

Currently running BPC 157 ' Cissus so hoping this helps also. BPC has tons of benefits and not just joints etc.

Any suggestions for anything to help my lower mood?
I wish I did for the mood but I really don't I just try to tell myself that it's not that bad no matter how bad you think you got it someone's got it worse, so make the best of it and get your ass up and do something. Most days that works for me. I do like to set aside an hour or two every night where I just kind of sit on the couch and watch YouTube and relax and that is my personal alone relaxation time just doing that puts me in a good mood I'm not saying you could do that but I'm saying maybe find sometime during the day everyday that you just put aside for yourself to do something that makes you happy no matter how little or simple that thing is. For me that hour or two where my kids aren't bothering me and my girls not bitching or complaining about something and I'm just relaxing being left alone and sitting on the couch with my cat lol

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your e2 too low or too high?..make sure everything in balance pregnenolone ..dhea..progesterone

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injured my elbow on Labor Day 2021. First injury in many years. I just took time off until it healed on its own. No push exercising. Lost mass and strength after five months of rest. Did not affect pulling exercises or squats,etc. Returned to previous weights after a few months of gradually working up. I am 57. Your mileage may vary. I do take fish oil daily as is.

Regarding energy, About a decade ago I slowed up after being typically an energizer and went to the Dr. After blood work it was found I had low D3 and Preg levels. Supplements took care of it. Never been slow since.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injured my elbow on Labor Day 2021. First injury in many years. I just took time off until it healed on its own. No push exercising. Lost mass and strength after five months of rest. Did not affect pulling exercises or squats,etc. Returned to previous weights after a few months of gradually working up. I am 57. Your mileage may vary. I do take fish oil daily as is.

Regarding energy, About a decade ago I slowed up after being typically an energizer and went to the Dr. After blood work it was found I had low D3 and Preg levels. Supplements took care of it. Never been slow since.
Pregnenolone? I have 100mg caps at home of them. I do take DHEA daily (I'm on trt). Yet to see any changes though. I will try adding in Pregnenolone.

I'm at the desperate stage 👎 My body feels absolutely wrecked everyday. Really getting me down sadly.

I might try eating more than usual and see if the extra calories help. My weight stays stable so I always thought my intake was ideal. Might not be?

Gonna order blood work and see how my thyroid is doing.

Nightmare just now 👎

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pregnenolone? I have 100mg caps at home of them. I do take DHEA daily (I'm on trt). Yet to see any changes though. I will try adding in Pregnenolone.

I'm at the desperate stage 👎 My body feels absolutely wrecked everyday. Really getting me down sadly.

I might try eating more than usual and see if the extra calories help. My weight stays stable so I always thought my intake was ideal. Might not be?

Gonna order blood work and see how my thyroid is doing.

Nightmare just now 👎
I am not using TRT or similar. I would recommend seeing the Dr. rather than experimenting on yourself.
The value of good sleep is essential in being rested. Plenty of healthy food too. For some reason when absolutely drained I feel better after eating a big steak and some carbs or a huge bowl or two beef stew and veggies or seafood stew with potatoes. you get the pic. calorie and protein dense food.

Last edited:
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You’re walking 10 miles a day while moving equipment, and also lifting weights?

You’re also eating 2200 calories, with roughly 810 of those calories (90g) coming from fat. Let’s assume you’re eating 640 calories from protein (160g) of protein for conversation sake. Your left with 750 calories (187g) coming from carbs.

Does this caloric content align with your TDEE? I don’t know your stats at all, but you may be under-eating. I generally find that more carbs helps with energy levels throughout the day. I know your purposely in a deficit to lose weight, but are you to far in a deficit? Again, I don’t know all of your stats but 2200 calories a day with that level of daily energy expenditure may be the cause of your issues.

It might be worth delivering further into that.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re walking 10 miles a day while moving equipment, and also lifting weights?

You’re also eating 2200 calories, with roughly 810 of those calories (90g) coming from fat. Let’s assume you’re eating 640 calories from protein (160g) of protein for conversation sake. Your left with 750 calories (187g) coming from carbs.

Does this caloric content align with your TDEE? I don’t know your stats at all, but you may be under-eating. I generally find that more carbs helps with energy levels throughout the day. I know your purposely in a deficit to lose weight, but are you to far in a deficit? Again, I don’t know all of your stats but 2200 calories a day with that level of daily energy expenditure may be the cause of your issues.

It might be worth delivering further into that.
Hey bud. I'm not on 2200 Cals anymore. I just done this to remove some holiday fat I had accumulated. Got lean fairly quick and my calories are back at 3000 and 3300 on workout days. I honestly think with my line of work I may even need more. I walk an insane amount of miles per week and always very physical. Lifting tools etc. I will see what my weight on the scales does.

Still battling the fatigue. Though. My joints have healed up using the Bpc 157 and cissus. I wasn't expecting it to heal as quick but that combo has worked wonders.

My body still feels absolutely wrecked (Fatigue) My work the last week has been hellish. I really need to get some blood work done and see what it shows. I will order a kit next week and see what the results show. I'm on TRT and have a feeling my e2 could be low and causing all of this? I've had low e2 before and this feels very similar. Though I'm very good at dosing my test and my AI dosing also. Still this feels similar. I will post my results I won't treat it until my results show that's the case though.

Be great to find the cause and feel human again and not a zombie. My workouts have been terrible the last week. I've only managed 2 sessions as I feel so horrid.

Hopefully find the cause and fix it.

Thanks for the message bud

Beavis Bungocchi

Beavis Bungocchi

Awards

Thanks!
Get tested for lyme.