Somnidren question?

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
What ingredient(s) are causing what I can only describe as a clarity of thought. Im able to recall faces Ive forgotten about from long ago in great clarity and just very clear thinking. Like to find out whats causing this and take it as a stand alone.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
What ingredient(s) are causing what I can only describe as a clarity of thought. Im able to recall faces Ive forgotten about from long ago in great clarity and just very clear thinking. Like to find out whats causing this and take it as a stand alone.
This is most likely due to heightened dopamine levels from many of the ingredients acting together. Synergy my man! I've taken every one of the ingredients in S-GH as a stand alone (in decent doses) and none of them function anywhere near the formula as a whole for clarity.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sorry to kind of hijack your thread buddy but I have a somni question of my own.

What major benefits do you get from stacking this with zmk that you wouldn't get from zmk or somni alone?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
sorry to kind of hijack your thread buddy but I have a somni question of my own.

What major benefits do you get from stacking this with zmk that you wouldn't get from zmk or somni alone?
Good Question! Recovery! It's all about recovery. ZMK for enhanced sleep and mineral support which targets IGF-1 and Test while S-GH enhances growth hormone. Combined the recovery factor increases because you are targeting recovery from more than one pathway. There are a few overlapping benefits like increased REM sleep and relaxation but overall they do work uniquely from one another while being synergistic together.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Good Question! Recovery! It's all about recovery. ZMK for enhanced sleep and mineral support which targets IGF-1 and Test while S-GH enhances growth hormone. Combined the recovery factor increases because you are targeting recovery from more than one pathway. There are a few overlapping benefits like increased REM sleep and relaxation but overall they do work uniquely from one another while being synergistic together.
perfect. thank you matt!