Somnidren GH

j rad

j rad

Awards
I wanted to bring this to the attention of the reps. I have now had two bad bottles of somnidren. I love the stuff, however my last bottle turned into what looked like wet coffe after about 8 days. I thought I had stored it wrong maybe. Now tonight I purchased a brand new bottle, which is all ready destroyed. Whats the problem with this? I really love this supplement, but cant continue to waste money.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to bring this to the attention of the reps. I have now had two bad bottles of somnidren. I love the stuff, however my last bottle turned into what looked like wet coffe after about 8 days. I thought I had stored it wrong maybe. Now tonight I purchased a brand new bottle, which is all ready destroyed. Whats the problem with this? I really love this supplement, but cant continue to waste money.
I recommend you send a PM to a rep and im sure they will hook you up brah!

j rad

j rad

Awards
Yea. Ill give em a shout. Has anyone else had this problem?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
If its the new lot#'s then it is a storage issue somewhere along the lines. shoot me an email with specifics at [email protected] when you get a chance.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Thanks a lot, email sent. I hope this issue can get cleared up, honestly one of the best supplements I have used to date.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i use Somnidren GH all the time no problem here

j rad

j rad

Awards
I just wanted to say thanks to all the MST reps for helping me out. You guys really went out of your way to get me squared up. Im sure the fact that I live in rainy, 100 percent humidity palm beach coupled with poor storage or transportation was the issue.

Other companies need to follow MST's example, they contacted me and did everything possible to help me out. Its good to see a good company stand behind great products.

Thanks again guys.