Something to bridge CEL Anabolic Effect into

Harry_Connick

Awards
Can’t seem to find Anabolic Effect in stock anywhere in the USA, overseas isn’t an option as I would need it by Wednesday. Currently on my 7th week of CEL Anabolic Effect and M-Test, and enjoying the results, was planning on going to 12 weeks, but now that doesn’t seem like an option. I can get my hands on another bottle of M-Test in time, but doesn’t seem smart to drop out the AE and continue the M-Test for another 30 days.

So I’m wondering if there’s anything you all think would be worth bridging into, like Massmax or something. But I feel like if I was gonna do that, I should’ve started already, plus doesn’t seem worth taking anything for just 4 weeks. I could do another 8 weeks for a total of 16, but that seems slightly overkill as well. Wondering what you all think? Any suggestions other than ending my run this Wednesday, which unfortunately seems like is gonna be the case? Thanks. Or if anyone knows any US sites carrying AE that’d be great also!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there is some on ebay...if not that route, id go with BLR Vector

Harry_Connick

Awards
there is some on ebay...if not that route, id go with BLR Vector
Hey thanks, you trust eBay vendors? I considered eBay or Amazon, but I don’t know if I trust them. You ever bought any shops off eBay yourself?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Harry_Connick

Awards
thanks for the replies. Vector looks pretty decent because of the similar ingredients; Korean Mistletoe, eriobotrya japonica, and rehmannaie radix. I was considering getting something with similar ingredients to replace it, such as OL Kings PCT for the Korean mistletoe, but that’s only one ingredient, but it is also dosed the same. May have to go Vector instead of taking my chances on eBay. Thanks all

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the replies. Vector looks pretty decent because of the similar ingredients; Korean Mistletoe, eriobotrya japonica, and rehmannaie radix. I was considering getting something with similar ingredients to replace it, such as OL Kings PCT for the Korean mistletoe, but that’s only one ingredient, but it is also dosed the same. May have to go Vector instead of taking my chances on eBay. Thanks all
Can’t go wrong with vector. Hopefully AE is back soon too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've never used vector, but i can vouch for the OL kings pct.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You might want to get a Ursa/Triton combo from APEX while stuff is on BOGO. you just cant go wrong with that powa stack.

you will thank me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t seem to find Anabolic Effect in stock anywhere in the USA, overseas isn’t an option as I would need it by Wednesday. Currently on my 7th week of CEL Anabolic Effect and M-Test, and enjoying the results, was planning on going to 12 weeks, but now that doesn’t seem like an option. I can get my hands on another bottle of M-Test in time, but doesn’t seem smart to drop out the AE and continue the M-Test for another 30 days.

So I’m wondering if there’s anything you all think would be worth bridging into, like Massmax or something. But I feel like if I was gonna do that, I should’ve started already, plus doesn’t seem worth taking anything for just 4 weeks. I could do another 8 weeks for a total of 16, but that seems slightly overkill as well. Wondering what you all think? Any suggestions other than ending my run this Wednesday, which unfortunately seems like is gonna be the case? Thanks. Or if anyone knows any US sites carrying AE that’d be great also!
Should be getting restocked on that soon ..if your in a pinch i can sell you mine to complete the 12 weeks

if you do end up dropping it, yeah you can use MassMax or Vector has some similar ingredients as AE but i think AE offers way more for what you get in a price

i know people who have stocked up on AE for whole year .. i shoulda done the same on thanksgiving/xmas sale .. i am stocked up on Mtest atleast lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is back in stock at DPS.

Ive been running Anacyclus XT while I waited to restock.
good call brother .. i did check it and checked it again looks like a google glitch

i usually search dps nutrition cel anabolic effect and shows out of stock

but when you go to a store site shows in stock .. will be loading up next fri paycheck.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic Effect is back in stock.

We have it listed as back in stock on the CEL website and its also back in stock at DPS and shipping out to any other retailers that have backorders and that are ordering it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm sorry that I missed this thread when you posted it. I wish that you would have pm'd me or that someone would have tagged me in it and I would have tried to point you in the right direction.

I'm glad that you were enjoying your cycle. I hope that you were able to find another bottle or hadn't purchased something else yet so that you can continue your cycle.

Vector is not comparable to Anabolic Effect. I try to avoid the comparisons bc it used to always result in an argument; but Anabolic Effect has double the dose of Korean Mistletoe plus 4 clinically researched branded ingredients that Vector doesn't have.