Something New & Exciting Is Coming From Hard Rock!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Brace yourselves, gym warriors!

💥 Something new and exciting is coming, and its launching very soon! 💥

Stay on the lookout and be among the first to experience the next big thing in performance supplementation.

Trust us; you won't want to miss this!

Get ready to flex hard on your competition because Hard Rock Supplements is about to change the game! 💪

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited for this one!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You and me both! Hopefully some logs too! Either way our intro sales are always killer. Stoked for this

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
meh, teasers like this just end up pissing people off, at least tell us whats in it, or wait until you drop

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
meh, teasers like this just end up pissing people off, at least tell us whats in it, or wait until you drop
Yeah I really feel this. I understand building hype, but supplements are too one-dimensional. Like, if a new car is coming out, there’s so many aspects someone could like about it. You could release teasers of the engine sound, or some styling detail, or a new tech feature you’re including without giving too much away. With supplements, the one and only thing that matters is ingredients, so without that, yeah I find these boring.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"changing the game" lol, ok Hard Rock/Strong 🫣

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I disagree. Many companies do this because it peaks early interest and lets the word spread. Ghost just did this like 5 days ago for their new CG pre.

Our main benefit is it lets people prepare for our 72 hour intro sales which are normally 35-40% off. I always get messages of people missing the sale. This at least gives more time for people to prepare.

Last edited: