Something like Anabeta Elite (Pes) for strength?

KOSTASKARAS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What sould i take for strength?
A long time ago i used Anabeta Elite (Pes) and had good results.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Check out SNS X-Gels. Arachidonic acid has been studied and proven to increase both strength and size. You can actually even stack it with anabeta elite as they work together synergistically and the stack is even better than either separate.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just run PES Anabeta Elite again if it gave you results in the past? Is there a reason you want to try something different? I could deff see a good argument for added ArA as suggested above. But that could get pricey over more than 4 weeks.

KOSTASKARAS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i can not find PES Anabeta Elite here. I find it at an english eshop and with the shipping the price is 70 euro. Too much...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Well in order for us to better tailor recommendations for you, could you list some companies that you have access to or products you are on the fence about? For example maybe you are not sure between 3 different products. If that was the case you could say what they are and we can go from there.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I liked Test1fy a lot...Actually noticing a bit of a drop off having finished it, so I know it worked

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can not find PES Anabeta Elite here. I find it at an english eshop and with the shipping the price is 70 euro. Too much...
Have you found MassMax XT? I know there are some websites that stock it over there. It's great for increased protein synthesis, strength, endurance, and adding muscle mass. It will make you hungrier than Anabeta did as well.