Something for a great sense of well being.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys just curious what some of you may have tried that would help with generally feeling good. Not euphoric but just a general sense of well being. Can you get this from a test booster or perhaps a nootropic?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like SNS Stress & Anxiety Support. Taking a supplement that helps with stress puts me in a good mood at least :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like SNS Stress & Anxiety Support. Taking a supplement that helps with stress puts me in a good mood at least :)

My wife uses this and likes it a lot !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife uses this and likes it a lot !
I should pick up a bottle for my wife to :LOL:

I think most people could use this supplement in today's world.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bpc-157's anti depressant properties make me kinda happy and cozy feeling. but you probably shouldn't be on it all the time. I know chrons people stay on it tho

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
bpc-157's anti depressant properties make me kinda happy and cozy feeling. but you probably shouldn't be on it all the time. I know chrons people stay on it tho
I felt good on bpc too, the one negative with bpc for me is stims have no effect.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I felt good on bpc too, the one negative with bpc for me is stims have no effect.
ya stimulant resistance is common. I think it has to do with healing CNS damage. you can find threads online of people trying to use it to heal CNS damage from stimulant abuse.

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
ya stimulant resistance is common. I think it has to do with healing CNS damage. you can find threads online of people trying to use it to heal CNS damage from stimulant abuse.
It’s a good way to knock stims on the head for a while, tbh think I’m due cutting them out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s a good way to knock stims on the head for a while, tbh think I’m due cutting them out.

Sometimes we all need a break!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never a better time to start !

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may look into bpc. I've ordered stress and anxiety plus optimise t to see how it makes me feel.

Last edited: