Someone that has took epistane

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I've used nolva followed by .5 mgs of arimidex 3 times a week long term every time
Some add in 3 grams is daa a day for 4 weeks as well.
This is what works for me

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's called do more research 5000 stack. If you're asking such basic questions you need to read/research more. Not to mention there are hundreds of threads talking about EPI that you can look at.

macdady

macdady

Awards
RH2012 is right lol... its like dealing with a child

eddie409

Awards
Lmao ok smartasses whats the cheapest website to get everything

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember researching for MONTHS following a couple simple Google phrases like 'epistane pct dosage' , 'epistane side effects and ancillaries' and 'epistane cycle duration and dosage'.... Nobody told me a thing. I knew everything about what I was about to take, what could possibly go wrong, and what to run to be safe and to prevent or treat any problems. Along with a flawless PCT. Didn't just start thread after thread asking for everyone to be my personal cycle planner.

macdady

macdady

Awards
I remember researching for MONTHS following a couple simple Google phrases like 'epistane pct dosage' , 'epistane side effects and ancillaries' and 'epistane cycle duration and dosage'.... Nobody told me a thing. I knew everything about what I was about to take, what could possibly go wrong, and what to run to be safe and to prevent or treat any problems. Along with a flawless PCT. Didn't just start thread after thread asking for everyone to be my personal cycle planner.
Haha multiple people tried that one...just read the Original thread for a laugh lol

eddie409

Awards
Lol nvm ill just do it all myself dont write on nobodys **** if all you do is talk ****

rphash49

Awards
Lol nvm ill just do it all myself dont write on nobodys **** if all you do is talk ****
^this! After you have done all this research you will still need to wait for your balls to drop before running a cycle.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
What a concept. After you've done your research and are still confused then it would be more acceptable to ask questions man.

jbeltmann

Awards
How bout you start taking responsibility for what you put in your body Eddie? No one here has an obligation to hold your focking hand so stop acting like a child and put the work in for the things you want in life. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not a pill you take. Until you can understand some simple concepts and put in some research time you will get flamed non stop. If i knew you I'd probably bitch slap you and tell you to have your mom help you. Grow up, be a man, and put in the work. Stop posting.

macdady

macdady

Awards
How bout you start taking responsibility for what you put in your body Eddie? No one here has an obligation to hold your focking hand so stop acting like a child and put the work in for the things you want in life. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not a pill you take. Until you can understand some simple concepts and put in some research time you will get flamed non stop. If i knew you I'd probably bitch slap you and tell you to have your mom help you. Grow up, be a man, and put in the work. Stop posting.
Your late for the party. We already put our torches away and everything... but nice effort lol

jbeltmann

Awards
Your late for the party. We already put our torches away and everything... but nice effort lol
Yes I've been following lol. Maybe he has too much pride to realize he's dumb, immature, and lazy but that's not our fault. At the end of the day, if everyone and their mother is telling you you're wrong, you're probably wrong lol. Maybe he'll get it this time around. Fingers crossed!!!