Someone clear this up. Bulking with Stanodrol?

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
A buddy of mine says he is going to start bulking with stanodrol. I have reaserched and asked a question about stanodrol here before and the only thing I keep getting is stanodrol makes you competion ready. Can you indeed bulk?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Neither of those are true. Your definitely not putting on any size with stano. And no steroid/prohormone ECT is making someone stage ready

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure you can bulk on anything, you are what you eat but stano would be my last choice to help the process

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calories bulk you. You can choose a compound that is more Anabolic than another to aid in the process.

You can bulk with any compound, or without any at all.

Stano is mostly androgenic and will not aid much in the Anabolic area. Choose the compound that lines up with your goals.

Now does the high androgenic ratio aid in strength and aggression in the gym, that might aid in hypertrophy? Sure. But it’s an indirect effect rather than a direct effect.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What even is stanodrol? I looked it up and it wasn’t very clear as to what it converts to. Some people said it converts to stanolone, which would just mean that it’s similar to epiandro, wouldn’t it? Maybe it has a higher conversion rate?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
What even is stanodrol? I looked it up and it wasn’t very clear as to what it converts to. Some people said it converts to stanolone, which would just mean that it’s similar to epiandro, wouldn’t it? Maybe it has a higher conversion rate?
It’s cyclo-epiandro I believe, yay

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's like a really weak winstrol

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
This is a short answer Stanodrol is a naturally occurring testosterone metabolite DHT. Stano has a 2 step conversion process and is very androgenic. As a result it provides hard and dense muscle gains and strength. It also provides a relatively positive libido and not much in the aggression area.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stanodrol is the name for the cel ph to dht.
It contained *epi-androsterone, which is the beta isomer and *weaker of the 2 step pro hormones to dht.

androsterone is the alpha isomer and more expensive stronger version of the 2-step pro hormones to dht.

Back in the day, androsterone was all the rage, but fda crack downs probably led to people using epi-andro ( pa had tested a number of so called “androsterone” containing products to find they actually contained the weaker/cheaper B-isomer
, so I’m sure this was noted by the fda)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dht is actually highly anabolic, but enzymes in the muscles quickly converts it into a weaker compound and eventually inactive compounds.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
I ran it a few years ago with Diabolix (precursor to dianabol, I think) and I didn’t bulk up at all.