Someone advise me know where should I start?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Holy hell lol

Current goals?

Add Amentomax pre no matter what

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Goals
Macros/Calories
Training/Cardio?

Those are all far more important than a bunch of pills and powders which have the minimal outcome on your total progress.

i would always suggest
3-5g of creatine on workout days (no need to load/cycle)
Multi/Fishoil (2x a day for multi ((Some)) and 2-3g EPA/DHA from a fishoil)
Whey protein --> to help reach protein needs.

A lot of the things you have depend on cutting/bulking

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Go ahead an roll that DB under the bed 1st then like Bob mentioned it really depends on your goals. It looks like quite the collection however good on ya

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
My gol is to burn a bit of visceral fat/ subcutaneous water and mantain or possibly increase more muscle mass
Currently take super Omega-3, vp2 hydrolized whey isolate, creatine HCL with Geronova R-ala or K-R Ala liquid , Carbonx or Glycofuse intra WO
Regular iso whey 97 pure undenatured , bcaas (strive with peptopro or aminolast or modern bcaa) athletix high volume pre-wo (are very sensitive to caffeine)
Take anavite or the ctd multi-elite

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Add the Forskolin in

And maybe the compound 20

Jump on that ABE and Cistamax when you start adding mass

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I added f-95
Breakfast: oatmeal, banana, hydro-whey protein, half a liter of water, creatine hcl with na-r ala , 20 almonds

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My gol is to burn a bit of visceral fat/ subcutaneous water and mantain or possibly increase more muscle mass
Currently take super Omega-3, vp2 hydrolized whey isolate, creatine HCL with Geronova R-ala or K-R Ala liquid , Carbonx or Glycofuse intra WO
Regular iso whey 97 pure undenatured , bcaas (strive with peptopro or aminolast or modern bcaa) athletix high volume pre-wo (are very sensitive to caffeine)
Take anavite or the ctd multi-elite
will be tough to gain size muscle while cutting or in a deficit.

I would personally stick to these for cutting:

Yohimbine (2.5mg upon waking) start with that dose in a fasted state
AP before large carb meals (not needed post-workout) possibly pre-workout or pre-bed with larger carb meals
Forskolin 95 (50-100mg) spread into two doses a day 6-8 hours apart
Compound 20 (dosed with meals)
L-Carn you could dose with the F95 spread 2 times a day

i would save the follidrone/ABE for your mass building cycle, and any leftover ARA (which i saw) and AP for again those large carb meals which would benefit you greatly, could even toss in the DAA with the two above for your bulking cycle.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
lunch, a bit complicated because I work on construction sites
however, whole wheat bread, chicken / turkey, super omega-3 life extension, fruit (an apple, an orange and about 1 and a half liters of water.
Geronova Na-R-Ala caps. with PEAK ATP

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
dinner (just back from work)
beef, spinach or broccoli, whole wheat bread, nuts
or eggs, spinach or broccoli and potatoes and a liter of water
however the evening vegetables in general
liquid K-R Ala, multivitamin if needed

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I want to avoid taking yohimbine because they are very sensitive to stimulants

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want to avoid taking yohimbine because they are very sensitive to stimulants
while it is not caffeine some people get "jitters" you could look into Alpha Yohimbine as found in Genomyx Alphaburn, Alpha T2 and also Slim FX by AX as alternative products to get Alpha Y

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
anyway thanks guys for your advice, and sorry for my English, and if they are slow to write, but I have to do every time the translation before responding lol:) ohhh how much patience

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
you know how many fat burner or pre-wo I had to throw? as I said before I do not tolerate yohimbine, caffeine etc. I prefer to use fat burner without stimulants like burn24, (glucose disposal agent in general) etc.
as pre-wo currently take High-Volume and is awesome!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First thing you should do is send me the CistaMax. Kthnx.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah how much you're willing to pay for it? lol
Not sure...just wish I had stocked up on it more when I had the chance.

As far as your original question I think the others have you covered pretty well so far.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of supps! Are those all unopened? I saw the SNS DAA caps there, good choice :)

Bob and the others gave you some good advice above. I would recommend tracking your actual calories, though. A list of food doesn't tell us much of anything :)

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
to be honest, I did not calculate the calories you eat during the day, but simply do very careful to eat clean and drink a lot of water. this is because I try to maintain my current weight, trying to dry off a bit and increase performance in the gym. I'm a guy who immediately takes weight and I would not get fat because it is very difficult to increase lean body mass and burn excess fat

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
no, some supplements are open and some not. because some of them do not find them effective and I stopped hiring them.
This is why I asked the opinion of others, so that you can combine in the most efficient possible ..

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
to be honest, I did not calculate the calories you eat during the day, but simply do very careful to eat clean and drink a lot of water. this is because I try to maintain my current weight, trying to dry off a bit and increase performance in the gym. I'm a guy who immediately takes weight and I would not get fat because it is very difficult to increase lean body mass and burn excess fat
Clean is subjective
http://wannabebig.com/diet-and-nutrition/the-dirt-on-clean-eating/

that term does not correlate to the amount of calories you eat
one can eat "Clean" and still be in a surplus and not be any beneficial to a fatloss phase.
people deem dairy "unclean" but yet is loaded with vitamin D, probiotics, calcium, and various other micronutrients one cannot get eating nothing but chicken, rice, broccoli, and oatmeal for example. Too much of one source is not always a good thing. Variety is the spice of life :)

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree !! In fact, I eat most things, just that I can not list everything ...
however, as I said, what I eat is equivalent to the average of 2000-2500 calories a day, which includes a good amount of protein, complex carbohydrates and good fats. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, fruits during the early part of the day and the vegetables in the evening. with this calorie intake can maintain my current body weight without gaining weight.
about milk, I do not drink because they are lactose intolerant, but to compensate I take whey protein isolate, a vitamin complex with a wide range of minerals, including fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E) calcium and much more .. .
therefore good part of the problem is solved
the human body is like a sponge, absorbing almost all vital substances that introduce through the diet, it's milk or other protein source is not certainly a tragedy. our body has an exceptional ability to adapt effectively ...