Some thoughts on superdrol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As it’s so popular I thought I’d drop some notes about my experience with superdrol.

Ive just gone past 5 weeks at 20 Ed (did bump to 30 for a week but duck that). Running with test and deca.

diet hasn’t been as tight as normal (over Xmas - I knew it wouldn’t and that was a reason I wanted to use sdrol) and training has been way more hyperthropy focused than normal for me.

in a nutshell nothing has ever had quite this impact on my physique. It’s crazy really. I don’t respond great to test alone and genetics are average at best but **** me SD has a profound impact.

i was going for recomp, bf is down a couple of percentage but bw is up 25lbs (yes a lot of water for sure). The muscle hardness and density is immense, more than I’ve had from anything else by miles.
I’ve not tested out and out strength but obviously strength in my rep ranges is going up.

now on the downside, the sides are also quite something. I’m pretty side tolerant, I have ai and caber use dialled in from previous cycles so the need for them wasn’t a surprise (sd didn’t increase it above what I expected from the test/deca).

Blood pressure is always decent and has remained so

bloods for liver showed everything in range at week 3

however the lethargy is ducking crazy, like I’ve no motivation for anything other than sex/wanking or training (and that’s hit and miss). I’ve napped in the day many times, fell asleep in a meeting once as well.

being based from home and it being over Xmas helped me deal with the lethargy but in an office daily or a busier time of the year and it would have been more problematic for sure.

appetite is also down, I can eat regardless but can’t be assed to get up and make food. That’s helped keep Cals at recomp levels (well made that easier than normal for me anyway - I’m always hungry af on cycle)

basically I love this stuff for its effect but I’d have to really consider what else I had on in my life when deciding to run it again.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great feedback, did you take any cycle support? Any hair loss?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really liked SD also, nothing has changed my physique so far, other than stack of Msten, DMZ, Epistane and Max LMG, but it was not as close as hard and as lean like now on SD.
Pretty ballsy move to take that with Test and Deca, I suppose it turned out to be crazy lean bulker?
What was the dosage of Test and Deca?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SD is in class if it’s alone .. I think I lasted under a week on cel mdrol and was like f this not for me

I just felt horrible on it but at the same time had a lot going on in family with death .. and supplementing just took over my emotions

5 weeks is a lot . I think you can get great results in 3weeks and quickly jump into pct

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great feedback, did you take any cycle support? Any hair loss?
hey bro, I take a load of supports on any cycle tbh. All the standard stuff plus some peptides for recovery and gh boost

I’m not prone to MPB so no hairloss at all

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn't you do IM SD?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really liked SD also, nothing has changed my physique so far, other than stack of Msten, DMZ, Epistane and Max LMG, but it was not as close as hard and as lean like now on SD.
Pretty ballsy move to take that with Test and Deca, I suppose it turned out to be crazy lean bulker?
What was the dosage of Test and Deca?
test 300, deca 300 - nothing crazy.

im running the test deca on for 16 weeks total so the SD was there to get things flying. The test deca will hopefully help me keep progressing past the SD and yeah ultimately lean bulk was the overall aim (more recomp first 6 then lean bulk)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SD is in class if it’s alone .. I think I lasted under a week on cel mdrol and was like f this not for me

I just felt horrible on it but at the same time had a lot going on in family with death .. and supplementing just took over my emotions

5 weeks is a lot . I think you can get great results in 3weeks and quickly jump into pct
sd was only the kicker. Running test deca 16 weeks then cruise. To be honest I struggle to maintain much, if anything I gain on shorter cycles.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn't you do IM SD?
nope, did oral this time but you are correct I have IM in my stash 😄 id brought the oral before I found a good source for IM so figured I’d start with oral and see how bearable it was before using IM next year sometime - will compare the two then.

glad I stocked up before the China bullshit though, I know it’ll be possible to buy but can see it being a pain in the ass for a bit

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone here ran IM SD. I also have some but trying to figure out if I should pin EOD or ED and also best time I’m usually in the gym around 9am or 10am? Wondering if before bed would be best option?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone here ran IM SD. I also have some but trying to figure out if I should pin EOD or ED and also best time I’m usually in the gym around 9am or 10am? Wondering if before bed would be best option?
ive not looked into dosing schedules for Im yet as I’m not running it for a year but from memory you want to be looking at 5-10 mg daily.. some like to dose sd before bed to sleep through the worst of the sides, personally I like to be training as it peaks.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ChocolateClen just did a log of it. He would be a good person to ask about it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im 2 weeks into inj SD at 20mg per day. Bw has basically styed the same but bf is down and having a nice recomp effect. Only side so far is going hypo after workouts. Keeping cals relatively low cause im finishing off a cut, but you have to feed this stuff almost like insulin.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten killed me appetite and lethargy wise, but inj SD makes me wanna **** **** up and I feel great on it. Take it right before I lift. 12mg inj 30 min prior. I don’t even go hypo or anything like that, I just feel like I can move a lot more **** and the pumps are way way way better than anything I’ve ever had before.

I’m running it for 4 weeks out of an 8 week cycle, expecting to hit 220 this time up from 190ish

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am interested in the cause of lethargy if blood test doesnt show that liver is under significant stress?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am interested in the cause of lethargy if blood test doesnt show that liver is under significant stress?
I think that the liver toxicity is over stated but there is some impact. As a former alcoholic I’ve been sober for 6 years and optimise liver health generally (plus tudca on cycle). My values were in range but enzymes were elevated from normal, just not concerning so

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Interesting to see what gains are kept after the water retention calms down.

I was gonna run SD 10mg for 3 weeks and attempt 20mg for a further 4 depending on how I tolerate sides.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Msten killed me appetite and lethargy wise, but inj SD makes me wanna **** **** up and I feel great on it. Take it right before I lift. 12mg inj 30 min prior. I don’t even go hypo or anything like that, I just feel like I can move a lot more **** and the pumps are way way way better than anything I’ve ever had before.

I’m running it for 4 weeks out of an 8 week cycle, expecting to hit 220 this time up from 190ish
How us your dosing schedule with inj sd

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How us your dosing schedule with inj sd

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Damn, making me want to try this instead of tren later this spring.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Damn, making me want to try this instead of tren later this spring.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@ChocolateClen now you've got me wanting to try this instead of tren later this spring!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@ChocolateClen now you've got me wanting to try this instead of tren later this spring!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm really surprised you aren't seeing any changes in AST, ALT. Would have said it's bunk, but hearing about your physique changes, we can't say that hehe.

How's your piss looking? Mine was brown on 15mg. I suppose if your liver values are in range, piss isn't brown? And did you check bilirubin, ggt, ... etc?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont know...just the thought of pinning everyday ugh. What were you running with it and pinning schedule
Im on sust, dhb and the SD. 350 a week on the sust, pinned m/w/f. Dhb 500 per week pinned the days i dont pin sust. SD daily. So im pinning daily regardless. Less hormone at a time, better that way

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yes superdrol is super strong probably one of the strongest orals ever other than m1t and high dose dbol and will help you put on a **** ton of size and strength but it's also its probably one of the most toxic and makes me feel like a zombie on less I run it with some test base

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on sust, dhb and the SD. 350 a week on the sust, pinned m/w/f. Dhb 500 per week pinned the days i dont pin sust. SD daily. So im pinning daily regardless. Less hormone at a time, better that way
I made it through 3 weeks of 500mg dhb but felt bad afterwards. Had bloodwork at that point and liver values were 4x out of range. I think it was the carrier.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I made it through 3 weeks of 500mg dhb but felt bad afterwards. Had bloodwork at that point and liver values were 4x out of range. I think it was the carrier.
What was the carrier?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had bloodwork at 6 weeks and my liver values were 1 point out of range. I have loaded up on glutathione and MIC, though.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting to see what gains are kept after the water retention calms down.

I was gonna run SD 10mg for 3 weeks and attempt 20mg for a further 4 depending on how I tolerate sides.
yeah there is no doubt I’ll lose some of the ‘look’ that it gives but I’m hoping by running it as a kicker to a long lean bulker I have a chance to keep a fair bit. Also kept Cals at recomp whilst on sd and going to push into surplus when I drop it to try and help with that as well.