Some Summertime SuperSizing

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another great workout on SuperSize! 8:00am big breakfast - 3 egg/ham/cheese/veggie omelet, bowl of cooked oats/banana/greek yogurt. 10:50 TWO scoops SuperSize, 1g Beta-Alanine, 1g Taurine. 11:10 25g whey, 2 mandarin orange, few raisins. 11:40 started 52 min arm workout:

Close grip bench press 115 lbs
Lying EZ curl bar tricep press 60 lbs
Bench dips 10 lbs
BB Curl 70 lbs
DB incline curl 20 lbs
EZ curl bar preacher curls 50 lbs
Behind back BB wrist curls 60 lbs
DB reverse wrist curls 10 lbs

Sipped Purple Wraath intraworkout. All of the same great effects on two scoops and 8+ hours sleep. Performance was really good today. I wasn't planning on going up in weight on close grip, but 35 lb plates seemed pretty aggressive and that's what SuperSize is all about. I felt myself reaching new burn levels with forearms. I had to do quite a few partial reps with these two exercises because I was pushing so hard. Then I did a 38 minute HIIT cardio session right after weights- biked. 9 min warm up, 10 x 1 min hill sprint 1 min easy back downhill, 8 min cool down. I was up out of the saddle using hard gears. I didn't feel like my legs had recovered fully from yestersday's HIIT. Today seemed a lot more intense. However, I made it up the hill further on most intervals compared to yesterday. This really caused my legs to blow up and burn. My last interval wasn't as extreme as yesterday's probably due to going harder earlier. Came home and was ready to FEAST!

Along with my lips being dry, I now noticed dry patches of skin just under my knee caps. I think I'm drinking enough water. I don't normally have to use lotion in the summer, but I'll guess I'll have to put some on those dry patches.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms still feeling/looking full, yeah buddy!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday, I went for an AM bike ride on SuperSize - good stuff. 6:20am 1 scoop SuperSize, 1g Beta-Alanine, extra 50mg caffeine. 6:40am Toffee Buzz Cliff Bar which had 50mg caffeine. 6:55 started 1hr 45min 32 mile moderate pace endurance bike ride. This was the longest bike ride I'd been on in a while. I tried picking a route where I could stay down in my aero bars for most of the time. Even though the effects were less on 1 scoop, I still had that overall good feeling and plenty of drive - the right amount of stimulation for this workout. I had a granola bar an hour into the ride. SuperSize did seem to help with performance/endurance as this was a long ride. I enjoyed taking SuperSize for this workout.

This will be my last time taking SuperSize for this log which has lasted 5 weeks. I'm getting close to the end of my bottle. I'm starting to get bored with my tabata routine. I'm choosing to forgo the late season triathlon - I don't feel like driving 1.5 hours to the venue at 5am by myself. So I think it's time to switch to a more conventional bodybuilding routine where strength gains can be seen better. I've had a great time logging SuperSize. I'll throw up a final review in this log and the supplement review section tomorrow.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
The best day was definitely the first day that I took two scoops for arms/HIIT. I've never felt that unconscious doing sprints. But as you have read, as long as I get a good amount of sleep, all the workouts have been awesome!
Very good stuff. Get that sleep!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review

Thanks again AthleticXtreme! I really enjoyed my time logging SuperSize. It's definitely one of the best PWOs I've tried and would recommend it to anyone.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Thanks again AthleticXtreme! I really enjoyed my time logging SuperSize. It's definitely one of the best PWOs I've tried and would recommend it to anyone.
Awesome, great to hear! Thanks for the kind words! Be on the lookout for this to hit the shelves soon.