Unanswered Some slight ED issues

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’ve noticed recently I’ve been having some odd ED issues. For those who don’t know I’m on 400mg test and 200mg Deca, HCG, and 1mg adex twice a week and my estradiol is at 17pg. Normally I feel fine at that level and casually speaking I absolutely do, but I’ve noticed that I’m not as “hard” as I used to be and sensitivity is low. Me and the wife went at it this morning and I noticed I started going soft after about 10-15 minutes and just don’t get off anymore. I’m pretty aggressive and things have been setting me off, I’m grouchy as hell but maybe it’s because I have all this sex and can’t nut 🥜. Before I start screaming prolactin, maybe my E is just too low? I usually take .25 adex on pin days and .75 next day because my protocol calls for 1mg day after pinning. Should I stop dosing on pin days and just do .75 day after? When my E is higher I’m hard and more sensitive but emotionally a wreck.

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also have some inhibit P on hand. Didn’t feel I’d need caber on 200mg Deca.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When my prolactin is high, I lose sensetivity, and gets difficult to get and maintain. Sounds like you are going to need more than inhibit p.

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
****. Well I’ll get labs as soon as I can. I’ve only had this issue when my E gets too low, usually goes away after a few days so it isn’t constant. Morning wood is still great too.

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope definitely don’t caber! Sounds like to much adex.
I’m not having anything scream prolactin at me but maybe I should just go ahead and take the inhibit P while reducing the adex slightly? Just as a second measure. I don’t think it’d hurt me mainly because it’s only B6.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not having anything scream prolactin at me but maybe I should just go ahead and take the inhibit P while reducing the adex slightly? Just as a second measure. I don’t think it’d hurt me mainly because it’s only B6.
Cant imagine any harm done from inhibit P. You might need something stronger but if it helps even a little, youll know prolactin is the issue.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
My guess is low E. I’m not sure if you realize but elevated prolactin is a DIRECT RESULT OF ELEVATED ESTROGEN. No elevated estrogen no elevated prolactin. Simple! 2 grams of Adex is a lot. I can run 400mg and get by on only 0.5mg of Adex per week. As far as the inhibit p, yeah it won’t hurt you but you might want to save it until you really need it.

B

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well me and the wife got to messing around a bit and everything went great, hard as a rock and no issues whatsoever but I took .75mg adex TODAY. This morning I had that issue but now no problem. Maybe it’s the timing of my adex? Or even something else like a sleep aid still being in my system in the mornings but that doesn’t account for issues in the evenings. Hmmmm.