some doubts about P5P

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

I’d like to supplement P-5-P, since I’ve read it could help with brain fog, focus, overall energy and motivation, by boosting dopamine production.
According to some theories, it should also help with premature ejaculation, by reducing prolactin - do you have any experience with this?

I know that B6 (therefore I think also P5P) overdose is a real risk and it can cause neuropathy.

I managed to find only supplements with 50mg, not less. Is it a too high dose to take everyday? I’m going to take it with magnesium malate.

Is it necessary to take other B vitamins as well? Recently I’ve bought also sulbutiamine so I was planning to take both.

Thanks!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never got anything from P-5-P, Mucuna Pruriens has been much more effective IME.

Also, increasing dopamine may or may not prevent premature ejaculation, it may actually increase sensitivity and can increase ejaculatory volume.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I never got anything from P-5-P, Mucuna Pruriens has been much more effective IME.

Also, increasing dopamine may or may not prevent premature ejaculation, it may actually increase sensitivity and can increase ejaculatory volume.
P5P will shorten refractory period.. meaning you will get hard again faster or just keep plowing away after ejaculation because it's still erect

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
P5P will shorten refractory period.. meaning you will get hard again faster or just keep plowing away after ejaculation because it's still erect
Maybe on that first part... IDK about that last part...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Heightened prolactin will decrease sensitivity, and thus help with premature ejaculation. You can take P5P in higher doses than regular B6. I take 25mg before bed with magnesium and zinc.

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Heightened prolactin will decrease sensitivity, and thus help with premature ejaculation. You can take P5P in higher doses than regular B6. I take 25mg before bed with magnesium and zinc.
Thx mate. I was thinking that high prolactin is (maybe) causing premature ejaculation. Are you saying that it’s the other way around?

do you think there are other supplements/herbs that could help with PE, besides P5P and mucuna?
I’ve read some reviews about Ashwagandha, but I’ve also seen stories about users getting lack of motivation and/or anhedonia after extended usage...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thx mate. I was thinking that high prolactin is (maybe) causing premature ejaculation. Are you saying that it’s the other way around?

do you think there are other supplements/herbs that could help with PE, besides P5P and mucuna?
I’ve read some reviews about Ashwagandha, but I’ve also seen stories about users getting lack of motivation and/or anhedonia after extended usage...
High dopamine and low prolactin equals being high sensitivity. Taking Kratom causes a spike in prolactin, and thus will lower sensitivity, and thus reduce PE.

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
High dopamine and low prolactin equals being high sensitivity. Taking Kratom causes a spike in prolactin, and thus will lower sensitivity, and thus reduce PE.
thanks man, unfortunately Kratom is illegal here in Italy..
do you think that kanna (Zembrin) or CBD oil could help with PE and my other issues (worrying, pessimistic mindset, overthinking and focus/brain-fog)?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do you think that kanna (Zembrin) or CBD oil could help with PE and my other issues (worrying, pessimistic mindset, overthinking and focus/brain-fog)?
Sunlight, magnesium, ashwaghanda, enough protein, good fat consumption. Think all those would be beneficial for you. CBD has aided some with anxiety, and is relatively safe. Proper nutrition and going out in the sun is the answer for most though

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sunlight, magnesium, ashwaghanda, enough protein, good fat consumption. Think all those would be beneficial for you. CBD has aided some with anxiety, and is relatively safe. Proper nutrition and going out in the sun is the answer for most though
yeah, in fact I'm not getting a lot of sun. I deffo need to increase. Regarding ashwagandha, have you ever experiences side effects with loss of motivation and/or anhedonia?
thanks man

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah, in fact I'm not getting a lot of sun. I deffo need to increase. Regarding ashwagandha, have you ever experiences side effects with loss of motivation and/or anhedonia?
thanks man
I haven't experienced any negative sides from ashwaghanda. I've taken over a gram of KSM and Sensoril without any negative issues.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as far as premature ejaculation the drug stores here in the states sell a desensitizing lotion made for lasting longer.

faxmulder

Awards
  • First Up Vote
as far as premature ejaculation the drug stores here in the states sell a desensitizing lotion made for lasting longer.
thanks man, I should check if these lotion is available also here (Italy)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks man, I should check if these lotion is available also here (Italy)
absolutely...it is specifically made just for that issue.