WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So guys,

First of all thank you for all of the pre-orders it was a huge success and I am so happy that you guys love this product so much.

Anyways quick update. I am getting alot of messages across the boards asking when these ship. I do know that it was estimated to ship on 8/21 but the word I am getting is that there are 2 shipments. One lands in the am and so the orders start shipping 2morrow.

Secondly, apparently a second box (the second shipment of the Soma) was misrouted and this is why it won't be arriving until early to mid week next week.

This is what I am being told and I trust that information and am relaying it to you guys.

So the tiny issue is this. Some of you guys will get tracking and updates and others will not until next week.

From time to time this does happen. I have seen companies I work with get things earlier then expected and of course sometimes its later. This is why many companies don't want to do a pre-order so they don't have the stress of customers, clients and friends waiting longer then expected.

So I do apologize for this issue. It was totally unexpected and we will get you guys your orders as fast as possible!!

Starting 2morrow please check your Email inboxes and even your junk mail folders. Look for the term SHIP CENTRAL. Many times confirmation or tracking goes un-noticed because it goes to a junk folder or is under that name. It may not always say MA LABS, most often my own orders also say SHIP CENTRAL.

Anyways the orders start shipping in chronological order as to when the order was placed.

Lastly, "to my knowledge" the pre-order status ends tonight or 2morrow. I am not positive, but if you want to get the discount on any units please grab these now!!! Not a pitch the price will go back to normal shortly.

Thanks everyone for your continued patience, and don't forget you can use my code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off. Anyone who orders using my code has the added benefift that in the event any issue, question or customer service related issue comes up, you PM me, or in a thread, you please tag me as such WesleyInman and I am happy to resolve for you.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Vicaine , GW and Vicaine PM are currently IN STOCK! MA PUMP is delayed but expected in 2-6 weeks ETA

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Only have 5 more days left of somatozine! Ship mine please lol

Brandiesel

Brandiesel

Awards
Did the stock get replenished yet? I ordered on 8/13. Was wondering if we'd get notification of when it's shipped. Thanks.

Brandiesel

Brandiesel

Awards
Not being rude but did you read the above post?
The one about the stock hopefully being replaced on the 21st? Yes. I read it on MA's thread when I took advantage of the sale on the 13th. It's been a few days and I was curious.

Brandiesel

Brandiesel

Awards
Not being rude but did you read the above post?
I'm just impatient bro lol. I'm running low. This stuff is like crack! It's rare when you get products that work like this. Never want to not have it .

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
I'm just impatient bro lol. I'm running low. This stuff is like crack! It's rare when you get products that work like this. Never want to not have it .
Lol me too that's why I said I only have 5 days left.....
Need my crack !!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys to my knowledge enough of the shipment came in yesterday that every single order shipped. They had to put in some OT but cranked them out.

Everyone should have received tracking, again look in your junk folders under the term SHIP CENTRAL if you do not see it in plain view.

Thanks everyone :)

Brandiesel

Brandiesel

Awards
Guys to my knowledge enough of the shipment came in yesterday that every single order shipped. They had to put in some OT but cranked them out.

Everyone should have received tracking, again look in your junk folders under the term SHIP CENTRAL if you do not see it in plain view.

Thanks everyone :)

It's on it's way! Thanks brother! I appreciate all the hard work they put in to get us the shipment.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn't make the cut :(
I was told ALL orders shipped.

Literally every single one! So lets see what happens by Tues/Weds it should be there if so.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
My first order was like that as well.... I guess we'll see ...

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Well I received my order today on SUNDAY!!!! Hmmm.... but never received any shipping info oh well lol thanks. MALABS!!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never got shipment info on my order either, but we will see what happens. Hopefully get it sometime this week

Brandiesel

Brandiesel

Awards
Literally holding my Somatozine in my hand. I could cry. Is this what it feels like to have your firstborn child? Lol.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys those of you who do not have it, by end of day today please PM me. Also please tag me WesleyInman in this thread also.

Not being rude, but I am on like 20 forums and I will get to each and every one of you as is, but I do see I am getting questions in a ton of threads, and if I don't see my name as a notification, I am not ignoring you, it's just very very likely I am not reading every single thread on each forum daily.

Also for best result, contact me at "[email protected]" as well with your forum, username, and the issue.

No worries we handle 100% of all issues, usually we try to do so within a 24 hour response time.

Thanx!