WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Somatozine- New REVIEW!

"WES20" at checkout for 20% off this and all other MA Labs Products. MA labs is with ease one of the highest reviewed and talked about brands on the market

Orange24's feedback-
"For anyone wondering or curious about this product I want to give some feedback. Ive been bb for 12 years and know my ****. Enough about that

As we all know gh benefits continue to shine over long term use. I started using somatozine 4 months ago. Two caps a day.
After a week of use I was holding a solid amount of intracellular water. I didn’t look soft or bloated whatsoever, I looked full lean and hard. My pumps were unreal too by the way.

Background. I’ve used gear in my early and mid 20’s. I don’t anymore. I’m 31 and an on trt, from a doc. Test at 200 a week is all I’ve been on for a long time and I look very good.

K fast forward. I’ve gained 25lbs in four months. My appearance has completely changed. I stay lean naturally so I eat what most bb would consider as an off season diet. My strength has EXPLODED. I use progressive OL as a means of building size. That’s all that’s ever worked for me.

It jacks your appetite, increases sleep quality, builds lean tissue and promotes well being.

I will not stop using this in fact I just ordered more last week. The echeck method was easy.

Do yourself a favor and order a 6 month supply. Don’t just test this for a month, stick with it and you’ll be extremely happy. My abs are still there even with 25lbs of mass added. The pumps on this too are comparable to all the cycles I’ve ran. Most my runs were test npp and dbol. Feels the same. I never need to blast again."

LINK to Purchase
https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

Reactions: CF2