Somatozine MK-677 Dosing

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Hey guys. About to recieve 4 bottles today. What do you think about dosing? I'm taking it alongside with MassMax XT. And you take it before bed, and don't eat anything else right? When do you eat before taking it? And I've heard with this specific supplement that the amount of carbs you eat is very important. How should I think while eating?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
25mg any time, but most do it before bed because it increases Ghrelin and hunger makes people cheat on their nutrition. Read all the posts on MK-677 using the search feature. Mike knows way more though, so follow his directions I guess. Insulin is supposed to blunt GH, so I'd go empty stomach before bed myself (which is just healthy from an autophagy standpoint - IF'ers do this all the time.)

JCX

JCX

Awards
I am 2 weeks into somatozine @ 12.5 mg 1 cap nightly, about an hour before bed. Noticing great pumps, more endurance in the gym, quicker recovery and great sleep. I may not even go to 25mg and just keep this dose for a longer period. Try one cap for the first week and you can assess the effects.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Hey guys. About to recieve 4 bottles today. What do you think about dosing? I'm taking it alongside with MassMax XT. And you take it before bed, and don't eat anything else right? When do you eat before taking it? And I've heard with this specific supplement that the amount of carbs you eat is very important. How should I think while eating?
I did this exact protocol and I absolutely loved it. I'm on ostarine right now with MK and Massmax with the MK comes close to the Osta I'm doing. I went from 184 to 192 eating about 3200 cals around 275 carb and around 200+ protein with 90g of fat. I would dose 1 cap for the first week to get used to the melatonin because it makes you a little groggy in the morning. Then up to 2 caps for the remainder of the cycle. I'd use a GDA alongside the MK to keep insulin sensitivity in check. Also you will gain water weight with MK because of the GH this can drive up your Blood pressure you don't want you blood pressure to go above 140 or below 100 so I would watch my sodium intake and I'd suggest getting some cream of tartar (it's almost pure potassium although make sure you only take like 1/4 of a teaspoon max because I went almost a full teaspoon which was dumb I had shivers and **** and I was going a little hyperkalcemic.) this method will shed water and is easier on your kidneys and liver then taking a diuretic and will keep BP at bay. Other than that good luck and you will absolutely love it and the dreams and sleep on Somatozine especially are wicked. No other MK product comes close to the sleep Somatozine offers.

mkluttobvuy

mkluttobvuy

Awards
take it with grapefruit juice. helps absorption

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take mine before bed, with food.. since march. Love it, noticed it right away. Couldn't be happier..

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
What would u guys do with this on nights u drink?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can eat if you want to. The original reason I put that in the label is because some of the minerals in there (like zinc, etc.) may not absorb fully if you consume too many other minerals along with them. However, unless you are taking a mineral supplement with your meal, you are unlikely to pass the threshold for inhibiting absorption.

As far as carbs go, your diet shouldn't change because of the product. Your diet should be tailored towards your goals.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
I took 1 pill tonight..... fell asleep, and woke up hours later having to visit the toilet. And oh my god I was freaking starving. I tried sleeping again but I had to eat. Then I took another pill..... now I'm here after 11hours of sleep and feeling great! Lets see how this goes after couple of weeks/days!!!