Somatozine is still #1

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FYI guys, in hundreds of my clients and customers, I have had them review Somatozine versus any other MK677 product out there, and I am pleased to tell you that 100% of the time, the Somatozine is ranked as the #1 MK product on the market.

I'm sure many members here will agree.

Be sure to use code "WES20% at checkout for a discount on your next order of Somatozine!!

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How are the gains on this? I’ve always wanted to try MK for the healing benefits but what else can I expect?

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was curious about gains as well.

Also should this be ran after the summer if you’re looking to get lean?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was curious about gains as well.

Also should this be ran after the summer if you’re looking to get lean?
you can use this to lean out but recognize while you are on it, its gonna hold some water weight. Also it jacks up appetite so if you don't eat clean you can def add some bodyweight and bodyfat.

Just like HGH many people bloat initially on it and then lean out over time.

Many people hold a bunch of water while on any MK. Then you come off, drop the water, and you are more lean and muscular then previously.

LetmylifesayAmen

Awards
Has anyone ever considered taking this pre-workout? If there is no lethargy, would there be any benefit?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Finishing up my first week of Somatozine, 12.5mg/day. A few observations:

One of my primary motivations for taking a MK677 product was to help gain weight/spark my appetite. I unintentionally lost almost 20lbs in the past 5 months after dealing with covid and a couple of other medical issues. I've historically been a hard gainer, but since staying consistent with lifting, I gained about 20lbs since 2018 and kept it on during the lockdowns (though my composition changed some) until my health issues beginning in December. But I'm having a hard time putting it back on now.

I haven't noticed the increase in hunger that I was expecting. Maybe a slight uptick, but definitely not "ravenous", like I've read other's experience.

Sleep has been pretty good. Not sleeping longer - maybe a little less actually, but if I get at least 6hrs, I wake up very refreshed and alert. I just worry about lack of hours of sleep catching up with me.

Hands feel very slightly swollen at times. Have had the feeling before, sans MK677, but usually not off and on for a week.

I've had right shoulder and elbow pain for about 4 months. The pain has diminished more in 5 days of Somatozine than two months of taking Orthogen by Morphogen Nutrition.

The biggest difference I have noticed since starting Somatozine is that I'm much oilier that usual. Weird, right? I was always an oily guy, probably down to my Mediterranean genetics, but never out of control. It's not out of control now, but I'm 52 years old and this is the oiliest I've been in 10-20 years. I don't mind it. My skin feels and looks a little healthier, actually. I just thought it was strange that the difference was so pronounced.

Lastly, does anyone suggest a GDA to use while on MK677? I'd like something to keep my blood glucose down but not hinder muscle building.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

One of my primary motivations for taking a MK677 product was to help gain weight/spark my appetite. I unintentionally lost almost 20lbs in the past 5 months after dealing with covid and a couple of other medical issues. I've historically been a hard gainer, but since staying consistent with lifting, I gained about 20lbs since 2018 and kept it on during the lockdowns (though my composition changed some) until my health issues beginning in December. But I'm having a hard time putting it back on now.

I haven't noticed the increase in hunger that I was expecting. Maybe a slight uptick, but definitely not "ravenous", like I've read other's experience.

Sleep has been pretty good. Not sleeping longer - maybe a little less actually, but if I get at least 6hrs, I wake up very refreshed and alert. I just worry about lack of hours of sleep catching up with me.

Hands feel very slightly swollen at times. Have had the feeling before, sans MK677, but usually not off and on for a week.

I've had right shoulder and elbow pain for about 4 months. The pain has diminished more in 5 days of Somatozine than two months of taking Orthogen by Morphogen Nutrition.

The biggest difference I have noticed since starting Somatozine is that I'm much oilier that usual. Weird, right? I was always an oily guy, probably down to my Mediterranean genetics, but never out of control. It's not out of control now, but I'm 52 years old and this is the oiliest I've been in 10-20 years. I don't mind it. My skin feels and looks a little healthier, actually. I just thought it was strange that the difference was so pronounced.

Lastly, does anyone suggest a GDA to use while on MK677? I'd like something to keep my blood glucose down but not hinder muscle building.

Thank you for the review.

And yes we sell Insuligen. My code "WES15" gets you a discount at checkout www.masupps.com

I'm using it as we speak :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

The oily skin part is extremely weird. I naturally have oily skin and acne prone even as a 37-year-old LOL, but on MK I noticed my skin appears clearer than usual so the total opposite.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
Would there be much benefit adding this and get-501516 to a test/anavar/proviron cycle. This cycle would be used for a body recomp. Not looking to bulk

on a side note admin anyway to get access to my old account ? I’ve been locked out of my original stopstalking account as I do not have access to that email anymore.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would there be much benefit adding this and get-501516 to a test/anavar/proviron cycle. This cycle would be used for a body recomp. Not looking to bulk

on a side note admin anyway to get access to my old account ? I’ve been locked out of my original stopstalking account as I do not have access to that email anymore.
Absolutely sir, this is a Ghrelin as well as an HGH secretagogue. So you are going to improve recovery and appetite. Just watch blood sugars on any MK677, IGF, or HGH supplementation.

Good MK677 can bulk you up quick. Although most of it is water weight, I have seen guys add 15-20lbs in a few weeks. So on a super lean guy it can really make you look huge quick, though understand water weight is very different then "muscle gain"

What you will find is that if you run MK677 for a while and then come off and drop your water. You will be leaner and have a bit more muscle. This also is important that you eat very clean on MK677 imo.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^ bump ^^

This still beats any MK677 on the market. With ease.