Somatozine Enhanced MK677 *PRE-ORDER SALE * $55

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
We just don't have a merchant account, Bam...so things take a few days longer (maybe 2 days longer), but other than that things have been humming along like normal. Did you need something or have a question? When people order I am pretty clear in explaining that the process takes a little longer than normal. Part of the reason for this is because we are doing orders manually right now, so it isn't automatic like a computer system. Still, shipping times are still fairly normal.

For example, I have been ordering through True Nutrition for years and it always takes me a week to get my order. MA Lbs used to deliver in 2-3 business days days, but now it usually takes like 4-5 business days days. People are just so accustomed to receiving their order in 2-3 days that they think something is wrong when it takes an extra couple days to get a tracking number. For example, Godstrength received his info this morning and we already spoke via email, so everything is fine there. He wasn't aware we were closed on the weekends...or that the process was a bit slower than normal. He will be here to post shortly.

Since we lost our merchant account, we haven't had a single person say they haven't received their order. Even that thief and liar above (Ironkill) ordered long before we lost our merchant account. I am busting my ass to get things done for people as fast as I can, but it does take about 4-5 business days now to receive an order. I wish it were shorter...and we hope it changes soon, but we still within a normal time-frame for supplement companies in general.
I gotcha. Last time I tried to order you guys weren't able to process any orders so I had to go with another source, so I was still under the impression that that was the situation. I'll keep this in mind for the future!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should check for an ebay or amazon account. Maybe he's reselling your product at a jacked up cost to make money? Maybe he's in a tight spot and needs the money cause he can't afford his supplement addiction by the way Mike Arnold can you PM me the best way to place another order. I will be placing another order in about 2 weeks. I'm running low
PM sent

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotcha. Last time I tried to order you guys weren't able to process any orders so I had to go with another source, so I was still under the impression that that was the situation. I'll keep this in mind for the future!
Yeah, that was like the first week or so when we were using a manual CC reader and it had to be shut down. We have consistently been taking orders since then. We now take E-check, bitcoin, money order, check, money transfers, etc.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Labs Now Accepting Credit Cards

"Obtained a New Merchant Account"

Guys, we just got a new merchant account! This means you can order through the website with a credit card again! We don't know how long it will last (hopefully forever, LOL), but if you want to order NOW is the time!

MA-PUMP will be released within 24-48 hours!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is possible that all the items were shipped in one package as the SHIP CENTRAL outfit does have this option, though it is primarliy used in INT situations more so them domestic.

The best way to verify this is simply to check the weight of the package. Both MA and Ironkill can do this. That would prove what IronKill got..indisputably. I have had to do this before with my store GYMnTONIC because I have had people try and scam me and say I did not send all their units. I would never ever rip someone off. So I have had to utilize this method and I take digital pictures of any order over $100 dollars as proof as well. You would be surprised how many dirtbags try to rip off legit supp companies (not saying this about you Ironkill)

MuscleGELZ products are sent all the time in the same mailing process, so we know the weight of what 1 unit or 2 or 4, or 10 would be.

Now with that being said, I know MA nor MuscleGELZ would ever intentionally rip someone off. Could it have been an error, especially last month? Sure it could have been. So I think both Mikearnold and Ironkill can consider this?

Rather then argue, why not just resolve? If the weight shows that the SOMA was not in that same package, then MA can resend. It the weight shows that the SOMA was in that package, then ironkill you have to be ready to take that responsibility and admit that you have it.

Trying to be as neutral and respectful as possible. I of course highly respect Mike and IronKill and I have always been on good terms. I wish to see this turn out with a positive ending.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is possible that all the items were shipped in one package as the SHIP CENTRAL outfit does have this option, though it is primarliy used in INT situations more so them domestic.

The best way to verify this is simply to check the weight of the package. Both MA and Ironkill can do this. That would prove what IronKill got..indisputably.

MuscleGELZ products are sent all the time in the same mailing process, so we know the weight of what 1 unit or 2 or 4, or 10 would be.

Now with that being said, I know MA nor MuscleGELZ would ever intentionally rip someone off. Could it have been an error, especially last month? Sure it could have been. So I think both Mikearnold and Ironkill can consider this?

Rather then argue, why not just resolve? If the weight shows that the SOMA was not in that same package, then MA can resend. It the weight shows that the SOMA was in that package, then ironkill you have to be ready to take that responsibility and admit that you have it.

Trying to be as neutral and respectful as possible. I of course highly respect Mike and IronKill and I have always been on good terms. I wish to see this turn out with a positive ending.
Gena and I sorted it out. They were shipped separately and I was mistakenly given the wrong tracking info. Gena was apologetic and very helpful working through this. I would never be out to rip off individuals. I prefer to have a good standing among this community. I'm currently waiting on the soma and did receive the musclegelz a month ago. Been enjoying it. Thanks Wesley. Mike also puts out great products.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gena and I sorted it out. They were shipped separately and I was mistakenly given the wrong tracking info. Gena was apologetic and very helpful working through this. I would never be out to rip off individuals. I prefer to have a good standing among this community. I'm currently waiting on the soma and did receive the musclegelz a month ago. Been enjoying it. Thanks Wesley. Mike also puts out great products.
Good deal glad you got it all sorted out man.

On another note my package Vicaine pm hit as well today, it's great that Ma Labs website is up and running again. Mike Arnold did outstanding under the circumstances.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turned a guy at my gym onto this about 6 weeks ago. spoke to him last night. he is loving it. Mike Arnold he had a question. he told me has read a few times that he should probably start taking this 5 day on and 2 off now that he has been taking it for about 6 weeks?
Any reason for this?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Turned a guy at my gym onto this about 6 weeks ago. spoke to him last night. he is loving it. Mike Arnold he had a question. he told me has read a few times that he should probably start taking this 5 day on and 2 off now that he has been taking it for about 6 weeks?
Any reason for this?
Yeah, it says on the bottle not to use more than 4 days per week. There are a few reason for this. One, you can build a tolerance to the product (just like most things), so its effects will begin to diminish with daily, long-term use. Two, it can potentially cause physical dependence. While user feedback has shown this is not an issue, the potential remains. Now, there have been plenty of people who have reported using it at 3 caps daily (maximum recommended dose) for 4-6 week straight and they were fine when they went off, but in my opinion, it is better to be safe than sorry. The people that need to worry are those who start using it multiple times daily, in excess of the recommended dose, on a daily basis.

Your friend would do well to take a week off and allow his body to re-sensitize.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it says on the bottle not to use more than 4 days per week. There are a few reason for this. One, you can build a tolerance to the product (just like most things), so its effects will begin to diminish with daily, long-term use. Two, it can potentially cause physical dependence. While user feedback has shown this is not an issue, the potential remains. Now, there have been plenty of people who have reported using it at 3 caps daily (maximum recommended dose) for 4-6 week straight and they were fine when they went off, but in my opinion, it is better to be safe than sorry. The people that need to worry are those who start using it multiple times daily, in excess of the recommended dose, on a daily basis.

Your friend would do well to take a week off and allow his body to re-sensitize.
Thanks brother!

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I apologize if this is a stupid question but it concerns the dose of copper in somatozine. Assuming my understanding is correct, the label lists magnesium glycinate as 20% of 225 mg (so 45 mg of elemental magnesium per capsule) and zinc orotate as 15% of 15 mg (or 2.25 mg per capsule)...what is the percentage of elemental copper in copper glycinate? No percentage is listed on the label. Thanks.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mike Arnold another question. He told me last night that he was taking a week off and then going to 4 times a week.
he takes 2ea. before bed.
How many weeks at this dosing protocol before he should take time off? and how long to stop taking before starting again?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold another question. He told me last night that he was taking a week off and then going to 4 times a week.
he takes 2ea. before bed.
How many weeks at this dosing protocol before he should take time off? and how long to stop taking before starting again?
4X a week? He doesn't need time off at that dosing frequency.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I apologize if this is a stupid question but it concerns the dose of copper in somatozine. Assuming my understanding is correct, the label lists magnesium glycinate as 20% of 225 mg (so 45 mg of elemental magnesium per capsule) and zinc orotate as 15% of 15 mg (or 2.25 mg per capsule)...what is the percentage of elemental copper in copper glycinate? No percentage is listed on the label. Thanks.
No clue, buddy. I selected the glycinates and orotates because they are the most effective...and I selected the doses based on the available research, but I do not know the breakdown of the glycinate copper ratio. Sorry.