WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys check this out.

A few days ago I let you know that the Somatozine was on low stock. It sold out of course. We are expecting a shipment in about a week.

As a result, we are giving the option for Pre Order status.

Retail is $75 a bottle and now these are up for grabs for $65. Then use my code "WES20" at checkout and you are paying around $55 per bottle before shipping.

This is probably one of the very lowest prices you will ever see for such a product. This product has 10/10 reviews and logs everywhere reveal customers, clients and users saying this is their favorite version of MK677 they have ever used

$64.99 Save:13.3%

PRE-ORDER SALE! ETA 8-21-2017

masuppsSOMA.jpg

Somatozine

MK-677 (Enhanced)
“Growth Hormone Super Secretagogue”

Somatozine at a Glance….

The Most Effective Growth Hormone Product on the Market
Comparable to 4-5 iu of Pharmacy-Grade Growth Hormone per Day
Potentiates the Anabolic Effect of Growth Hormone in Muscle Tissue
Up-Regulates Hepatic IGF-1 Conversion Rates
Improves IGF-1 Bioavailability
Increases IGF-1 Half-Life
Raises Free Growth Hormone Levels
Lowers Cortisol Levels
Increased Convenience (capsules are easier to take, store, and transport than liquid preparations)
No Nasty After-taste!
Superior Value (you get more for your money than with any other MK-677 product on the market, period)

LINK TO BUY
https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought mk 677 wasn't allowed to be sold as a supplement

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Based on what grounds?

Are you saying you do not believe MK677 is an effective compound?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't mk-677 classified like sarms are saying their "only for research purposes"?
MK is not a SARM. It is not any different than any of the other million synthetic compounds sold in supps all over this board.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys I meant to correct this.

It's actually closer to $52 before shipping then $55 if you use my code "WES20" at checkout during this pre-order.

So even better ;)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

BigNerd

Awards
It isn't, and this isn't MK677. They're using the name because no one is using the trade name. Same way some supplements are called "Anavar" etc.
MK677 is a research chem.

BigNerd

Awards
Isn't mk-677 classified like sarms are saying their "only for research purposes"?
Yes, but it's not a SARM. MK677 is a HGH agonist, and it works through four different mechanisms, unlike peptides.

BigNerd

Awards
MK is not a SARM. It is not any different than any of the other million synthetic compounds sold in supps all over this board.
So, this is what you're selling?
IUPAC Name
2-amino-2-methyl-N-[(2R)-1-(1-methylsulfonylspiro[2H-indole-3,4'-piperidine]-1'-yl)-1-oxo-3-phenylmethoxypropan-2-yl]propanamide
from PubChem
InChI
InChI=1S/C27H36N4O5S/c1-26(2,28)25(33)29-22(18-36-17-20-9-5-4-6-10-20)24(32)30-15-13-27(14-16-30)19-31(37(3,34)35)23-12-8-7-11-21(23)27/h4-12,22H,13-19,28H2,1-3H3,(H,29,33)/t22-/m1/s1

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, but it's not a SARM. MK677 is a HGH agonist, and it works through four different mechanisms, unlike peptides.
I was using sarms to compare the legality of selling research chemicals. I am fully aware the mk 677 is not a sarm

BigNerd

Awards
I was using sarms to compare the legality of selling research chemicals. I am fully aware the mk 677 is not a sarm
I realize that. This stuff cannot possibly be MK 677. That was the gist of my post(s). There are no legal loopholes left that would allow anyone to sell such a thing as a supplement. Real MK is a novel compound. That falls under a drug classification.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I realize that. This stuff cannot possibly be MK 677. That was the gist of my post(s). There are no legal loopholes left that would allow anyone to sell such a thing as a supplement. Real MK is a novel compound. That falls under a drug classification.
Please provide sources showing that this compound or compounds like it have been made illegal to sell or have been designated as a drug. Has the FDA approved it for any conditions? Has the govt added it to the scheduled drugs list? Please be more specific.

Edit: and to be clear, compounds currently being tested in clinical trials, even with previous trials showing efficacy/benefit and potential for FDA approval, are fair game to sell. Up until the point it is approved as a drug by the FDA or receipt of a warning letter or patent infringement, it is not illegal to sell.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're wrong. Do some research. Ibutamoren (mk-677) has been sold for a couple years now. Not saying it's FDA approved for OTC usage, but nonetheless it's being sold as a research chemical and in most cases, it's the real deal.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You're wrong. Do some research. Ibutamoren (mk-677) has been sold for a couple years now. Not saying it's FDA approved for OTC usage, but nonetheless it's being sold as a research chemical and in most cases, it's the real deal.
At this point I would not even call this compound a “research chemical”. There is no need for a loophole as it is simply not illegal to sell at this point. It’s not even included in the anabolic steroid bans since it is unrelated.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At this point I would not even call this compound a “research chemical”. There is no need for a loophole as it is simply not illegal to sell at this point. It’s not even included in the anabolic steroid bans since it is unrelated.
That's true. I assume some sell it as a "RC" because they believe it buffers them from potential FDA scrutiny.

BigNerd

Awards
Yeah, that makes me right. I said it's not sold as a supplement!

BigNerd

Awards
Please provide sources showing that this compound or compounds like it have been made illegal to sell or have been designated as a drug. Has the FDA approved it for any conditions? Has the govt added it to the scheduled drugs list? Please be more specific.

Edit: and to be clear, compounds currently being tested in clinical trials, even with previous trials showing efficacy/benefit and potential for FDA approval, are fair game to sell. Up until the point it is approved as a drug by the FDA or receipt of a warning letter or patent infringement, it is not illegal to sell.
I said it's not sold as a supplement! And, it most certainly isn't! FDA guidelines state that a supplement must be something that can be derived from the diet.

Sorta exactly what this says, though related to adifferent product.

"Replaces draft guidance issued July 2011

Under section 413(a)(2) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FD&C Act) (21 U.S.C. 350b(a)(2)), the manufacturer or distributor of a new dietary ingredient (NDI) that has not been present in the food supply as an article used for food, or a dietary supplement containing such an NDI, must submit a premarket safety notification to FDA at least 75 days before introducing the product into interstate commerce."

BigNerd

Awards
And, I think you mean the DASC. That's the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act. It most certainly is a research chemical! Deer antler spray was banned under the DASC! That would make a synthetic HGH agonist fall under that same umbrella.

By all means, if you can prove me wrong, have at it.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
And, I think you mean the DASC. That's the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act. It most certainly is a research chemical! Deer antler spray was banned under the DASC! That would make a synthetic HGH agonist fall under that same umbrella.

By all means, if you can prove me wrong, have at it.
There is no proving wrong here. Just refuting your claim that it wasn’t actually what was being sold.

BigNerd

Awards
There is no proving wrong here. Just refuting your claim that it wasn’t actually what was being sold.
Fair enough. Since the company rep started this thread, maybe he can post a copy of the approval, the approval that they had to seek from the FDA, being this is a synthetic compound.

Found this, too:
"But you won’t find them on the shelves at GNC; SARMs are chemicals developed for critical medical interventions. None of the compounds have ever made it out of clinical trials or been studied in the amounts taken by men like Daniel. Their long-term effects are unknown. One study was aborted after test mice began bleeding from the rectum. But due to a loophole in federal law, SARMs can be purchased from secondhand pharmacological Web sites—that is, if buyers affirm that the drugs are being bought for “research purposes” for use on “laboratory animals.”

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys I apologize for any confusion.

Yes MK677 was produced by Ammonett Pharma and Merck with the intention to assist Alzheimers and somatotropin deficiencies in patients.

It is not yet approved, however in May of this year Precliincal trials for children with Somatotropin deficiencies was handed over and Ibutamoren receives Orphan Drug status for Somatotropin deficiency (In children) in USA.

It is not a "controlled" or "approved" drug and it is commonly sold under "research" status which believe it or not, is legal under "Federal" law.

According to Rick Collins, an attorney specializing in steroid-related cases, both seller and buyer often know there’s no animal research. “The only one in the dark is the agency that’s supposed to be supervising the situation—the FDA,” he says. The Food and Drug Administration didn’t respond to requests for comment.

MK677 has been around for quite some time in fact pubmed mentions potential trials as far back as 1995.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7624358

I think you might be getting confused because most people think this is a SARM but it is not a sarm. It is a secretagogue and a Ghrelin agonist. In reference to SARMS they are getting a pass—for now. “The way the statute is written, we have to be able to demonstrate a substance is chemically and pharmaceutically similar to testosterone,” says DEA spokesman Joseph Moses. “That makes them incapable of being controlled under the term anabolic steroid.” Perversely, then, the ban may make SARMs even more popular.

We all know it is a grey area product and I am completely unsure why the "legality" question even arrives when it comes to Sarms or MK677. Anyone reseearching these knows they are unscheduled and unapproved potential future Pharms.

BigNerd

Awards
Guys I apologize for any confusion.

Yes MK677 was produced by Ammonett Pharma and Merck with the intention to assist Alzheimers and somatotropin deficiencies in patients.

It is not yet approved, however in May of this year Precliincal trials for children with Somatotropin deficiencies was handed over and Ibutamoren receives Orphan Drug status for Somatotropin deficiency (In children) in USA.

It is not a "controlled" or "approved" drug and it is commonly sold under "research" status which believe it or not, is legal under "Federal" law.

According to Rick Collins, an attorney specializing in steroid-related cases, both seller and buyer often know there’s no animal research. “The only one in the dark is the agency that’s supposed to be supervising the situation—the FDA,” he says. The Food and Drug Administration didn’t respond to requests for comment.

MK677 has been around for quite some time in fact pubmed mentions potential trials as far back as 1995.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7624358

I think you might be getting confused because most people think this is a SARM but it is not a sarm. It is a secretagogue and a Ghrelin agonist. In reference to SARMS they are getting a pass—for now. “The way the statute is written, we have to be able to demonstrate a substance is chemically and pharmaceutically similar to testosterone,” says DEA spokesman Joseph Moses. “That makes them incapable of being controlled under the term anabolic steroid.” Perversely, then, the ban may make SARMs even more popular.

We all know it is a grey area product and I am completely unsure why the "legality" question even arrives when it comes to Sarms or MK677. Anyone reseearching these knows they are unscheduled and unapproved potential future Pharms.
Thanks for the clarification. But, no, I know it's not a SARM. The article that I quoted merely mentioned SARMs as an example.

I use MK 677. It's pretty impressive stuff. I particularly like the fact that it works through all four mechanisms, and has a 24 hour active half life. CJC 1295 (w/ DAC- which is the only true CJC 1295. CJC 1295 without DAC isn't CJC 1295. It's mod grf 1=29) is the only thing I know of that has a longer half life. I also like the lack of desensitization, unlike GHRPs and Hexarelin.

MK is nice because the hunger from the ghrelin isn't as bad as things like ipamorelin.

fordmandiesel

Awards
I ordered some earlier this week, all I want to know is when can I expect it at my door step! haha

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered some earlier this week, all I want to know is when can I expect it at my door step! haha
I am making a post in the MA Labs section now about the orders if you can take a look!!

JerseyGuy

Awards
Anyway to get on this Pre order sale or am I to late?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you're confused. Tons of people sell encapsulated MK-677. It has nothing to do with loopholes. Selling MK-677 is no different than selling GW or any of the 1,000 other synthetic compounds you see in products from sponsors all over this board. We could also sell encapsulated SARMs if we wanted to...just like 100 other companies, but we CHOOSE not to because Nutrition Distribution is going around suing everybody (fraudulently) that does so. If it wasn't for that we would sell SARMs too. The FDA isn't dumb...they know full well all these bodybuilding "research" campaniles are not research companies at all, but are selling it as a dietary supplement. The "research chem" defense wouldn't hold up for **** in court. I have more respect for the FDA than that. If they want someone, they will get them. Trying to "fool" them isn't too smart...because it isn't going to happen and is probably even more likely to piss them off.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not one pharmaceutical company in the U.S. (or any company in the world to my knowledge) is currently selling MK-77 as a prescription drug.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, that makes me right. I said it's not sold as a supplement!
We sell it as a supplement...and so do 100 other companies.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, buddy...just JUST missed it, but you can still get it at 20% off. It is only a 10% difference--not gonna make a huge difference to the bank account. Just use the am20 code and it will give you 20% off. Few supp companies provide a constant 20% discount code. It's usually like 10-15%.

BigNerd

Awards
We sell it as a supplement...and so do 100 other companies...so yes, you are wrong.
Well, when the FDA catches up with companies like yours, this stuff will become impossible to get. Add to that, surely none of the companies selling this as a supplement have attained FDA approval to do so. I letter must be submitted, the supplement evaluated (it's a non-food sourced supp).
So, guys like me that are getting 750 mg of pure MK 677 for 63.00 (free shipping if I spend 99.00) will no longer be able to get it.

This is the same scenario that BALCO, Patrick Arnold, and companies like Fizogen/Legal Steroids, Gaspari created that got everything banned.
Can you produce a copy of the letter? Your company is selling this illegally without such a letter. THAT is a fact!
https://www.fda.gov/RegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm257563.htm

100 companies sell it? Wow, that's a lot!
Produce the letter, or I'm 100% correct.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, when the FDA catches up with companies like yours, this stuff will become impossible to get. Add to that, surely none of the companies selling this as a supplement have attained FDA approval to do so. I letter must be submitted, the supplement evaluated (it's a non-food sourced supp).
So, guys like me that are getting 750 mg of pure MK 677 for 63.00 (free shipping if I spend 99.00) will no longer be able to get it.

This is the same scenario that BALCO, Patrick Arnold, and companies like Fizogen/Legal Steroids, Gaspari created that got everything banned.
Can you produce a copy of the letter? Your company is selling this illegally without such a letter. THAT is a fact!
https://www.fda.gov/RegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm257563.htm

100 companies sell it? Wow, that's a lot!
Produce the letter, or I'm 100% correct.
Do you think that any of those "research" companies are actually research companies? No...they're not...and the FDA knows that. They are no more "legal" than anyone else. So, it won't be companies like ours that puts an end to these supps because we are in the minority. Rather, it will be the 100's of "research" (another word for "supplement") companies that do.

I am also well aware what should be "submitted"...just like all the other sponsors on here that sell synthetics in their supplements. Do you have ANY CLUE how many compounds are included in supps these days...even at places like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe, that contain synthetics? You're talking about one grain of sand on the seashore. We are no different than the vast majority of other supp companies. You just aren't aware of that.

Oh...and you're still 100% wrong...because the question you originally posed wasn't about legality. You claimed that we weren't selling real MK...and of that you are most definitely wrong.

One last thing. The reason designer steroids got banned wasn't because people like Gaspari we're selling them. It was because they were STEROIDS! And Balco has nothing to do with any of this. Balco was in the news because they were supplying undetectable AAS to competitive athletes...not because they sold AAS as supplements.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
JerseyGuy I am so sorry but I think you missed it. You can still use my code "WES20" for 20% off at checkout and save $15 bucks!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shame delivery to the uk is $33!!!!!!!
Syanide
If you need a bottle or two, and you can wait until the end of the week for it to ship I can get you slightly cheaper shipping for a one time deal. Interested?

I would literally be doing it as a personal favor. I am doing all the manual orders as is, so if you are interested, please PM me the order at "[email protected]"

What I will tell you is that just flat rate priority shipping in the US to the UK is $25-35 dollars all day. That is the postal services pricing. Not us.

I know a trick I can get it to you for prob $20 bucks and I am willing to split the shipping with you if you buy 2 bottles. Hows this sound? Again the catch is it cannot ship until probably around the 8-10th of Sept and it will take prob about a week to land after that- But you will have tracking.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
That sounds awesome Wes and much appreciated, yeah it would be 2 bottles I'm after. I'll send pm the order and thanks again for doing this.

Syanide
If you need a bottle or two, and you can wait until the end of the week for it to ship I can get you slightly cheaper shipping for a one time deal. Interested?

I would literally be doing it as a personal favor. I am doing all the manual orders as is, so if you are interested, please PM me the order at "[email protected]"

What I will tell you is that just flat rate priority shipping in the US to the UK is $25-35 dollars all day. That is the postal services pricing. Not us.

I know a trick I can get it to you for prob $20 bucks and I am willing to split the shipping with you if you buy 2 bottles. Hows this sound? Again the catch is it cannot ship until probably around the 8-10th of Sept and it will take prob about a week to land after that- But you will have tracking.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That sounds awesome Wes and much appreciated, yeah it would be 2 bottles I'm after. I'll send pm the order and thanks again for doing this.
Syanide not a problem man.

I have done this a few times for the INT guys.

I do this with my Store GYMnTONIC as well. Even just to get it into the UK and not have you guys get fees we have to ship it as a Gift or commercial sample and then say its worth like $10 bucks LOL

Will keep an eye out for the email :) Thank you

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
Email sent on Wes

Syanide not a problem man.

I have done this a few times for the INT guys.

I do this with my Store GYMnTONIC as well. Even just to get it into the UK and not have you guys get fees we have to ship it as a Gift or commercial sample and then say its worth like $10 bucks LOL

Will keep an eye out for the email :) Thank you

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys we cannot take any manual orders at all.

So sorry

Please check back with the site in a few days..hopefully mid week next week its up and rolling

I will make a post about it if and when it happens-

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its been two months and these still have not been shipped out? WesleyInman

order 9780

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Getting the run around, be careful guys

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you message the store sir? That is who you must contact ironkill

Now that the store is shut down I can't get you any info on orders, only Mikearnold can or message the store please.

I don't know why or how you did not receive yours. To my knowledge everyone that ordered got theirs. This is the first Pre Order from months ago that I have heard did not land.

If you did not get it, please reach out immediately to them. I wish I could help you more but again it has to be understood that I am a rep. Once the store shut down the entire process it 1000% out of my control.

I don't mind you guys reaching out but unfortunately I am out of the loop as well at this time.

For anyone that orders from here on out , until the store is up and running I have ZERO to do with it whatsoever. I cannot even so much as confirm orders for you guys at this time.

If you go to www.masupps.com there should be an email at the very top of the screen, or there is a CONTACT form. Please try those methods everyone :)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried contacting for answers and to order and no reply. Go elsewhere. MA can't be trusted

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The products are great but something's going on with the business end. Hope everything gets straightened out soon, would like to have a reliable supply of Somatozine for the off season.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried contacting for answers and to order and no reply. Go elsewhere. MA can't be trusted
^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is a thief.

Here' this guy's story.

For one, this thief/liar did get a reply from both me and another employee...multiple times...and I have the email chains to prove it. Since Ironkill supposedly never got a response, I am assuming he won't have a problem with me posting up the email chain of him and I communicating, along with him and Gena's email chain. After all, since this conversation never happened I am assuming he won't mind if it contains his personal info, right, Ironkill?

Secondly, this guy ordered 2 MONTHS ago...long before we lost the merchant account...and just emailed me a few days ago. When I asked him WHY he took so long to say something he said "he forgot".

I was very kind to him whenever we spoke...and after I spoke to him I said I would look into it for him and correct the situation. At that point I contacted the person who handles all of our shipping in order to get some information (because she has all the past orders on record). She is a very nice lady named Gena. She then informs me that he has been speaking to her for days. In my experience, whenever someone starts talking to two different people in the same company without letting the other person know they are doing so, while asking for more products to be shipped out to them...they are trying to pull something shady.

Then, after we check his tracking info to see if the package was delivered (from 2 months ago) to the correct address, we see that it was. Now, if someone contacts us saying they never received their package, we will almost always re-send it, even if it shows it was delivered, just in case it was stolen, etc...but this wasn't the case here.

After a bit more digging, we also find out that he has been contacting other related companies (IML, for instance), saying he never received any of those packages either...such as a MuscleGelz (and IML product) product he ordered. Of course, when we check to see it it was delivered to the proper address, it most certainly was...just like the last time.

The facts are condensed below. Tell me what you think is going on.

* He starts out by lying in this thread, saying no one ever responded to him.

* He emails me a few days ago about a product he ordered 2 months ago...and says "he forgot about it" until just now.

* He is speaking to multiple people in the same company about the same thing, without telling either of us he is doing so.

* He is contacting multiple companies saying he never received any of their packages.

* All the tracking numbers from all of his orders are showing they were delivered to the proper address.

Although I left the decision for this case in someone else's hands, I think the evidence shows that he is not only a thief, but definitely a liar...a when someone starts lying (which is indisputable in this case), it becomes even more likely that he is also lying about not receiving any of his packages from multiple companies.

Another incriminating piece of evidence is that, the last time we spoke, he said this, to quote "Thanks Mike. If it can't be figured out I would like to place another order as I don't want to run out and stop the product. I've enjoyed it very much".

Who in their right mind tells someone that they STILL want to place an order with the company if they think the company ripped them off? No one.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy is a thief.

Here' this guy's story.

For one, this thief/liar did get a reply from both me and another employee...multiple times...and I have the email chains to prove it. Since Ironkill supposedly never got a response, I am assuming he won't have a problem with me posting up the email chain of him and I communicating, along with him and Gena's email chain. After all, since this conversation never happened I am assuming he won't mind if it contains his personal info, right, Ironkill?

Secondly, this guy ordered 2 MONTHS ago...long before we lost the merchant account...and just emailed me a few days ago. When I asked him WHY he took so long to say something he said "he forgot".

I was very kind to him whenever we spoke...and after I spoke to him I said I would look into it for him and correct the situation. At that point I contacted the person who handles all of our shipping in order to get some information (because she has all the past orders on record). She is a very nice lady named Gena. She then informs me that he has been speaking to her for days. In my experience, whenever someone starts talking to two different people in the same company without letting the other person know they are doing so, while asking for more products to be shipped out to them...they are trying to pull something shady.

Then, after we check his tracking info to see if the package was delivered (from 2 months ago) to the correct address, we see that it was. Now, if someone contacts us saying they never received their package, we will almost always re-send it, even if it shows it was delivered, just in case it was stolen, etc...but this wasn't the case here.

After a bit more digging, we also find out that he has been contacting other related companies (IML, for instance), saying he never received any of those packages either...such as a MuscleGelz (and IML product) product he ordered. Of course, when we check to see it it was delivered to the proper address, it most certainly was...just like the last time.

The facts are condensed below. Tell me what you think is going on.

* He starts out by lying in this thread, saying no one ever responded to him.

* He emails me a few days ago about a product he ordered 2 months ago...and says "he forgot about it" until just now.

* He is speaking to multiple people in the same company about the same thing, without telling either of us he is doing so.

* He is contacting multiple companies saying he never received any of their packages.

* All the tracking numbers from all of his orders are showing they were delivered to the proper address.

Although I left the decision for this case in someone else's hands, I think the evidence shows that he is not only a thief, but definitely a liar...a when someone starts lying (which is indisputable in this case), it becomes even more likely that he is also lying about not receiving any of his packages from multiple companies.

Another incriminating piece of evidence is that, the last time we spoke, he said this, to quote "Thanks Mike. If it can't be figured out I would like to place another order as I don't want to run out and stop the product. I've enjoyed it very much".

Who in their right mind tells someone that they STILL want to place an order with the company if they think the company ripped them off? No one.
You should check for an ebay or amazon account. Maybe he's reselling your product at a jacked up cost to make money? Maybe he's in a tight spot and needs the money cause he can't afford his supplement addiction by the way Mike Arnold can you PM me the best way to place another order. I will be placing another order in about 2 weeks. I'm running low

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to chime in here and say I received confirmation my package has been shipped. Will definitely give an update once it hits....
Mike Arnold has great products but has been struggling to find a merchant account to process orders. He has emailed me and let me know what's going on and how the process works. Can't ask for more than that considering his situation.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The products are great but something's going on with the business end. Hope everything gets straightened out soon, would like to have a reliable supply of Somatozine for the off season.
We just don't have a merchant account, Bam...so things take a few days longer (maybe 2 days longer), but other than that things have been humming along like normal. Did you need something or have a question? When people order I am pretty clear in explaining that the process takes a little longer than normal. Part of the reason for this is because we are doing orders manually right now, so it isn't automatic like a computer system. Still, shipping times are still fairly normal.

For example, I have been ordering through True Nutrition for years and it always takes me a week to get my order. MA Lbs used to deliver in 2-3 business days days, but now it usually takes like 4-5 business days days. People are just so accustomed to receiving their order in 2-3 days that they think something is wrong when it takes an extra couple days to get a tracking number. For example, Godstrength received his info this morning and we already spoke via email, so everything is fine there. He wasn't aware we were closed on the weekends...or that the process was a bit slower than normal. He will be here to post shortly.

Since we lost our merchant account, we haven't had a single person say they haven't received their order. Even that thief and liar above (Ironkill) ordered long before we lost our merchant account. I am busting my ass to get things done for people as fast as I can, but it does take about 4-5 business days now to receive an order. I wish it were shorter...and we hope it changes soon, but we are still within a normal time-frame for supplement companies in general.