Unanswered Somatozine and Msten

Chethammerton

Awards
I will be starting a cycle of somatozine(mk677) for 8 weeks and would like to throw msten in the mix for the first 4 weeks. I plan to use Tudca, nac, and possibly cardarine during the stint of msten and continue the supports through the remaining 4 weeks adding in clomid and an undecided natty booster. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
Msten at 10/20/20/20
Somatozine at 25 before bed
500mg tudca

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will be starting a cycle of somatozine(mk677) for 8 weeks and would like to throw msten in the mix for the first 4 weeks. I plan to use Tudca, nac, and possibly cardarine during the stint of msten and continue the supports through the remaining 4 weeks adding in clomid and an undecided natty booster. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
Msten at 10/20/20/20
Somatozine at 25 before bed
500mg tudca
Somatozine is a nice addition, it needs to be run for an extended period of time. I would grab another 4 weeks worth of it to continue through PCT for the msten. On the other hand, msten should be run at a maximum of 6 weeks. So you seem good there for the 4 weeks. Personally, I would up the TUDCA to 750-1000 mg due to the methyl but that's just me. Can't remark on the cardarine. As far as natty test booster, I recommend CEL M-Test as I just used that during my PCT with nolva from an 8 week andro cycle. No sides, and seemed to increase and boost my libido.

Chethammerton

Awards
Thanks for the input. Should I be all set with the m-test and clomid or would nolva be a better option and should I throw in something like dermacrine during the 4 weeks of msten?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would utilize a test base like dermacrine. When I run my msten cycle in January, I am using 3AD as my base. So yes to that to help combat lethargy. As far as clomid vs nolva, I’ve heard some guys say they get pretty emotional on clomid. I personally felt great on nolva so I will be running it again, but it’s your preference! I would also grab a cortisol control product like Reduce XT to throw into PCT as well to help combat rebound.