Solo LGD or Dermacrine?

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If had to pick ONE to run with MK677 and of course your PCT which one would you pick?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If had to pick ONE to run with MK677 and of course your PCT which one would you pick?
These compounds are completely different. What is your goal?

LGD is a much stronger compound than Dermacrine is as a product...

And my vote is LGD.

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Light on the sides. Even if it means minor gains. As long as the gains are kept. Also has to be something relatively “grey area” due to my job. Don’t mind low and slow on doses. If I gained 5 lbs and also leaned out a tad totally acceptable by my standards. Going to run clomid with either one. I am also leaning more towards LGD but figured I’d pitch this idea anyway. If I ran LGD I probably would not run a test base even though it’s recommended.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Light on the sides. Even if it means minor gains. As long as the gains are kept. Also has to be something relatively “grey area” due to my job. Don’t mind low and slow on doses. If I gained 5 lbs and also leaned out a tad totally acceptable by my standards. Going to run clomid with either one. I am also leaning more towards LGD but figured I’d pitch this idea anyway. If I ran LGD I probably would not run a test base even though it’s recommended.
In the case of low and slow, I'd choose LGD. Depending on the length of cycle, 5-10mg could treat you very well. The longer you run it, of course, the more chance for lethargy to set in for various reasons. Despite what is suggested by some members, you don't necessarily need to run long cycles of LGD to see gains. My first LGD cycle was 37 days at 8-12mg and the results were awesome. I then transitioned into something else which is why the run was short. 5-10mg for 8 weeks would probably treat you well if the LGD was good. Have cycle support and additional lipid support and health support and cross your fingers.

Sides on LGD? I didn't see any during that time period other than "dry" joints. I also saw absolutely zero lethargy for that duration and only used 1-2 pumps of Dermacrine for my base. It is a great mild base product. The two together are a perfect pairing in my opinion.

Lethargy is person and dose-dependent. I've done cycles without a base compound and been just fine. I do still recommend them though.

Why not pair MK-677 with low to moderate doses of both LGD and Dermacrine for 2 months? Dermacrine is not really going to add extra suppression.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toren, where did you get your LGD, don't want to buy any bunk. What cycle support and additional lipid support and health support did you use. I was going to try something else but LGD sounds very good.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Toren, where did you get your LGD, don't want to buy any bunk. What cycle support and additional lipid support and health support did you use. I was going to try something else but LGD sounds very good.
I used OLUK Legend. Unfortunately they don't produce it any more for the USA market. I believe you can still get it in the UK.

Cycle support was CEL Cycle Assist. I also added garlic extract and some high-grade Omega-3 (DHA/EPA) - both of which I take year 'round now but I up the doses during cycle.

I also make a point of eating lots of greens on cycle as well.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used OLUK Legend. Unfortunately they don't produce it any more for the USA market. I believe you can still get it in the UK.

Cycle support was CEL Cycle Assist. I also added garlic extract and some high-grade Omega-3 (DHA/EPA) - both of which I take year 'round now but I up the doses during cycle.

What about pct, any clomid?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
What about pct, any clomid?
I prefer a half-dose of both for my PCTs but either-or is fine. If you are worried about gyno or lumps or have estrogen concerns, Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) is what you want.

If I had to choose one, it would be Tamox.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

When I take LGD, how should I feel in the gym, will have to order LGD from another source.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
When I take LGD, how should I feel in the gym, will have to order LGD from another source.
I didn't get much of an "on" feeling with LGD but it did increase my energy and libido. Great increases in muscle fullness and vascularity. Solid strength increases as well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why wouldn't you use both LGD and MK677 with Dermacrine as your test base? MK677 is going to be a long haul addition but LGD is going to rock out. A test base like Dermacrine seems to be enough to keep some overall sides minimal. Thats just my 2 cents only because of the value in them all. We all have our reasons though.

If def sticking to one or the other LGD definitely.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd go 2 pumps dermacrine, lgd 10mg for 6-8 weeks, mk677 3 months atleast at 10mg maybe bump to 20

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go 2 pumps dermacrine, lgd 10mg for 6-8 weeks, mk677 3 months atleast at 10mg maybe bump to 20
Oh I’ve already been on MK for a LOT longer than 3 months. And I’m not stopping it anytime soon