BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
TL/DR
Weeks 1-12 LGD-4033 5mg ED
Weeks 5-14 Cardarine 20mg ED (prob 2 weeks on, 1 week off)
Weeks 6-12 Dermacrine 3 pumps ED
Weeks 10-14 Natty Test supplement Cell M-Test
PCT - Clomid 45/30/15/15
On cycle support - First half Arimivar, second half SNS Inhibit-E

With the official human experiment ranging from 0.1 - 1mg ED, and all the serious guys here running at 10-20mg ED... I thought I would try a cycle as a pretty ordinary older guy with long history of lifting, doing the very average dose of 5mg ED, but trying for the longer duration of 12 weeks. Have not seen that logged anywhere yet. Started Feb 1st.

Age 54, weight 196 lbs, body fat 21.3% (with digital impedance home bathroom scale).
Goal is to try and improve body composition, staying in the 195 - 200lb range but ideally cutting down to 18% body fat

Initial blood work: Total T 400 ng/dL (good for my age?) and Free T at 7.2 pg/mL (which is says is absolute bottom of normal range for my age)
Lipids of 78-HDL and 127 LDL. Cortisol as 12.6 normal
Bastards would not run any E levels for me, so that's about it for metabolic panel starting point.

Trying this as a low dose solo run just for the research.
Vitamins are normal daily multi, plus extra C, D, zinc, magnesium, potassium, Omega 3, and tart cherry pills
Supplements are Arimivar by REPP for 50mg of arimistane and 400mg of NAC every day
Daily dose of Creatine HCL
And a preworkout drink on lifting days (Hyde, at the moment) along with a SNS Vaso 6 pill

I have some dermacrine and Cardarine ready to add later in cycle.
Have clomid for PCT, and exemestane (Aromasin) in case any weird estrogen effects come up.

Do I have this pretty well covered?

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
But why can't I get a fun little avatar pic to appear??!?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two week update: Not much to report as might be expected in only the first two weeks.

Working out hard though really suffering with right hand pain. Had carpal tunnel surgery Dec 24th and damn hand is still super tender. Pushing through it. Good gains in strength, slight gains according to the scale and tape.

Starting: 196.0 lbs, 21.3% body fat, muscle mass 146.6 lbs, subcutaneous fat 18.8% (according to digital bathroom scale)
2 weeks: 195.2 lbs, 21.1% body fat, muscle mass 146.2 lbs, subcutaneous fat 18.6%.
Arms are 1/4" bigger.
Taking off my shirt to ride dirt bikes, I thought I looked bigger in the truck reflection. That is about all the scientific feedback thus far....

Day 15.jpg

Day 15 arm.jpg

Getting a great pump at gym, but that is most likely the PW drink along with Vaso6 pill.
The SNS growth factor XT at night is really giving me crazy vivid dreams!

If I had to say anything felt different, I would say just starting to notice being hungrier for food.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interested to see if 5mg actually does anything real world. T levels are low. You might want to consider using torem regularly to get those numbers up.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks RickyBlobby. That actually brings up a few questions I have about T-levels....

Is there a difference between trying to raise Total-T vs trying to raise Free-T? Or do they always raise and lower together? Are there supplements that work on one number more than the other?

When you suggest maybe taking Torem regularly... if that can raise T-levels then why do people get prescribed T-therapy for test added with a needle? When do you go with one method vs the other?

Were you meaning Torem now during the cycle, or long term afterwards? I have Clomid for PCT to boost Test back up after the cycle, and I thought Clomid was the superior test recovery booster to Nolva or Torem.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Interesting cycle.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
3 weeks in, continuing to increase strength. Adding weight or reps to almost every exercise every new time in gym. Not a ton, but good steady increases pushing recent PR's.

The one thing I would say I notice most are the pumps. I thought it was the new preworkout plus Vaso6 combo, but that can't be. The pumps keep getting more and more extreme, while PW/Vaso stays the same. Gotta be the LGD kicking in.

Almost hard to continue exercises the pumps get so intense. Like triceps totally jacked end of workout yesterday, almost one big charley horse. Wow!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 weeks in, continuing to increase strength. Adding weight or reps to almost every exercise every new time in gym. Not a ton, but good steady increases pushing recent PR's.

The one thing I would say I notice most are the pumps. I thought it was the new preworkout plus Vaso6 combo, but that can't be. The pumps keep getting more and more extreme, while PW/Vaso stays the same. Gotta be the LGD kicking in.

Almost hard to continue exercises the pumps get so intense. Like triceps totally jacked end of workout yesterday, almost one big charley horse. Wow!
Any lethargy/suppression?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No lethargy/suppression that I have noticed. Would I even notice it?

Being old, my test levels are already low. And I have had sleep issues for years, so that kind of tired is unchanged.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting day in the gym yesterday..... its one thing to go up in weight on an exercise or two or three.... but yesterday it was damn near every single exercise up in weight across the board. So very wide ranging and unusual that it was a noticeable/memorable event to mention here.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Four week update: Strength continues to increase, clearly more than by ordinary means. To the point where I worry I am gonna tear/injur something, being old and brittle. :)

Still working through terrible right hand pain. Gotta go back and check with carpal tunnel surgery doc (from Dec 24th) and see why it still hurts so badly. He had said just do as much as I can tolerate, but I think he underestimated by ability to F-myself up. Its like the raw nerve is inflamed and projecting exposed in my palm and every press is miserable. Just bopping a soap dispenser with my palm damn near brings me to tears. Doing surprisingly well just gutting it out and pushing through the pain thus far.

The pics in casual standing pose don't really show what I see first hand. I notice better definition in every mirror, every motion. Pretty pleased thus far! And I don't know about the technology of the bathroom scale to accurately determine lean muscle vs fat. It might just be an automated formula because when it happens to record the same total body fat percent it always shows the same fat vs lean muscle. It may just be an automated equation? Because muscles are getting measurably bigger and scale readings are not changing all that much.

Starting: 196.0 lbs, 21.3% body fat, muscle mass 146.6 lbs, subcutaneous fat 18.8% (according to digital bathroom scale)
4 weeks: 194.8 lbs, 21.0% body fat, muscle mass 146.2 lbs, subcutaneous fat 18.5%.
Arms are now 1/2" bigger.

Was in a changing room shopping for clothes and it really had a great mirror. Maybe fun-house flex mirror to help sell clothes? lol

Day 30.jpg

Day 30 arm.jpg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Going to add 20mg Cardarine every day for a couple of weeks. I am going to sign up for an enduro dirt bike race, some 60 miles through hard single track. Never been over 20 miles before, but its something I always wanted to do. Will see if this diet, training, Cardarine and some new knee braces will help me get further than ever before.

And I want to see if it makes a difference in body fat ratio. I could gain a ton of weight easy on the LGD when lifting heavy. But the scale says that every time I increase weight at all I am also increasing body fat percent in the wrong direction. Add a couple pounds and body fat goes from 21.0% up to 21.3%. Ideally, I want to add only lean muscle and/or drop weight to achieve a lower body fat ratio. So much easier said than done.

Holding a pretty strict low carb diet.... Only 1800-2000 cals and roughly 35gr carbs, 120gr fats, 155 grams protein each day. Almost zero sugar, bread, or fruits. Can't remember the last time I had any pasta or chocolate. Damn, not much more I could cut. Eating cheese, nuts, bacon, eggs, steak, salmon and those ****ty pork rinds until I go out of my mind!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So far, two thumbs up for Cardarine! Seemed to notice it's affect first day.... no real build up over time needed. Extra energy/endurance available to tap into, with no jitters or caffeine type feeling.

There is just more there, there.

DGator86

DGator86

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should check out Tony Hughes’ video on megadosing pulses

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Adding dermacrine starting today. No particular need, other than I bought it and wanted to use it ending same time frame as LGD. Figure 3 pumps a day will get me there.

Have not had any symptoms of suppression from LGD that I would notice. The 'boys' are the same size. No more tired than usual.

The dermacrine solution was a bit gritty when applied, like suntan lotion when it gets sand in it. Was not expecting that.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Four morning applications of Dermacrine to date, and no effect that I have noticed thus far.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now 6 weeks in. Pretty tired around the house today. Since I generally don't sleep well not sure if this is more of the same, or lethargy.
Rubbing in some Dermacine lotion. Not thinking I notice any effect though.

When lifting and pumped, my gym buddies are noticing some serious growth. I see it just catching myself in a mirror, but not sure if relaxed stance shows it in photos. Wife can tell for sure and says I am getting jacked like when we dated 20 year ago.

Hand still hurts, enough that I am really limited with press movements using dumbells. But most other stuff with a straight bar I can get through. Really pushing shoulders hard the other day, had some worry about reinjurying something. Gotta not get too crazy and damage stuff. Old and brittle.

Let a few extra carbs in the pipeline with some multigrain sandwich bread and a piece of daughters birthday cake. Gained a couple pounds.
6 weeks: 197.0 lbs, 21.4% body fat, muscle mass 147.0 lbs, subcutaneous fat 18.9%.
Arms are now 3/4" bigger. Me-thinks this digital fat scale is a friggin' scam

20190316_084445.jpg

20190316_084700.jpg

20190316_084252.jpg

20190316_084456.jpg

LSALT

LSALT

Awards
You should look up Cissus and MSM for your hand and knees. Get them in bulk on amazon. Read reviews on webmd too. Really helps all the joints and inflammation.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yo you still there? Your last progress pic looks good. Keep posting

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still trucking along, slow and steady Rockzilla. Wasn't sure if anyone was even interested! lol (*and I just ordered Cissus from Amazon)

At around week 7-ish with LGD low dose. I can really see the difference, and everyone else can really see the difference, and when I look in the mirror it really shows. But damn, when I take a photo it just doesn't capture the change for bulk or definition very well. Not sure if it the lighting, or the single camera lens vs human binocular vision for depth perception.... but its a bummer to not be able to share it to the degree I see it.

Cardarine is the bomb. No joke. Amazing. The energizer bunny eating cases of D-cell batteries in a pill.

Just started the SNS-Inhibit E today. Since probably not really needed.... just going with 2 pills per day instead of 3.

Around day 10 on dermacrine. I've been trying to rub it in more thoroughly and I think that helps. On a night that I get decent sleep, I feel pretty good overall. Maybe even a little more aggressive. Find myself getting angry at people who walk slow in a dept store in front of me. But really... doesn't everyone? I mean c'mon, don't people have anywhere else to be that day??!?!? FFS.

My boy was home from college this week, so had a lot more carbs than usual. Picked up a couple pounds, up to 199. Tightening up diet for week 8 pics on Saturday.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Following just started my 2nd LGD solo run, first without test base this time with Test Cyp via doc ordered TRT.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still trucking along, slow and steady Rockzilla. Wasn't sure if anyone was even interested! lol (*and I just ordered Cissus from Amazon)

At around week 7-ish with LGD low dose. I can really see the difference, and everyone else can really see the difference, and when I look in the mirror it really shows. But damn, when I take a photo it just doesn't capture the change for bulk of definition very well. Not sure if it the lighting, or the single camera lens vs human binocular vision for depth perception.... but its a bummer to not be able to share it to the degree I see it.

Cardarine is the bomb. No joke. Amazing. The energizer bunny eating cases of D-cell batteries in a pill.

Just started the SNS-Inhibit E today. Since probably not really needed.... just going with 2 pills per day instead of 3.

Around day 10 on dermacrine. I've been trying to rub it in more thoroughly and I think that helps. On a nice I get decent sleep, I feel pretty good overall. Maybe a little more aggressive. Find myself getting angry at people who walk slow in a dept store in front of me. But really... doesn't everyone? I mean c'mon, don't people have anywhere else to be that day??!?!? FFS.

My boy was home from college this week, so had a lot more carbs than usual. Picked up a couple pounds, up to 199. Tightening up diet for week 8 pics on Saturday.
Wow just 5mg LGD, that’s like half of what everyone runs to. I’m natty and have considered running something. As much as I would just love to pin, I don’t want to stick out as much, and from just 500mg of test a week it would definitely happen. Maybe LGD is worth trying.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think its worth it, for a little extra help without crazy dramatic changes where someone knows you are juicing. Wifey says the body change looks like it took 20 years off my age, leaner (thanks to low carb diet) and now muscular again.

The pumps are very impressive, and feel jacked even the next day. I presume this is from the LGD, and not the combo preworkout with Vaso6 I take prior to lifting. I've taken preworkouts for years and never had anything close to this (thought the Vaso6 is new for me)

Was thinking about lifting gains... trying to compare same exercises to weight increase where now same (or better) reps.
Dumbell curls 30lbs up to 40lbs - up 33%
Lat cable pull down 110 up to 130lbs - up 18%
Shoulder Press 100 up to 130 lbs - up 30%
Machine flys - 115 up to 140 - up 21%

Biceps are up 3/4" in the 7 weeks.
All while holding pretty steady for total weight, which has to mean more muscle - less fat (my goal). Though I believe the stupid bathroom scale is lying. I gotta get a caliper test or something for second opinion.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Following just started my 2nd LGD solo run, first without test base this time with Test Cyp via doc ordered TRT.
What was your solo dose of LGD and for how long?
I will finish this up with a bunch of pills still left over, and will probably try a shorter run of 10mg ED later this year to compare.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was your solo dose of LGD and for how long?
I will finish this up with a bunch of pills still left over, and will probably try a shorter run of 10mg ED later this year to compare.
If I remember it was 8mg daily, 2 caps of Ligandrol by OL UK. Only did 3-4 weeks, got initial sweets because I was supressed and crossing over from another PH cycle (not recommended). But I made good gainz comparable to S-drol over that time. Was surprised really.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weeks 8 update. Mostly more of the same... workouts are strong with wicked pumps. Wife often comments how muscular I look these days, like I was twenty years ago in mid 30's. Overall good stuff! Wondering how long to really keep going and plans for the end game....

I am sure I could really bulk up with this, but I did not want the big bloated look. Trying to keep a tight diet, and hold an exact weight range. The goal being a recomp getting the best muscle/fat ratio change at the same weight. Maybe not the best use of a bulking agent like LGD, but that was the plan from the start so staying true to the plan.

Had one rough day last week where I started my workout with some cardio and my first ever ride on a Peloton bike. Wound up getting into a death race with some other dude, and pushed waaaaaaay too hard too long. Along with a dose of stim filled Preworkout and a daily cardarine. By the time the 30 minutes was over (we even kept racing hard right through cool down!) I was a mess. Super dizzy, weak, ready to feint. But I won. My fault.... too competitive.

My plan to lift afterwards that day had to be cut short, just hitting some important basics. But with each set my heart would start racing again, and I was still dizzy. An hour or so later, I went to get a protein drink at Rite Aid and took a ride on their blood pressure machine. 86/60... with 82 heart rate. I generally run 105/70 and a 60 heart rate. Ooooofa. That peloton bike race messed me up for a couple days!! (*but did I mention, I won?!?)

Was strict with diet the last couple of days and weighed in on the digital bathroom scale:
8 weeks: 194.8 lbs, 21.0% body fat, muscle mass 146.2 lbs, subcutaneous fat 18.5%.
Arms are now a full 1" bigger (now 16-1/2" flexed)
F - this lying digital fat scale. I need to get to a place that does caliper testing for a second opinion.

Gonna work on better pics later.

March 30-1.jpg

March 30-2.jpg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Propped the camera-phone on a ledge with a timer to finally get a back photo. Interesting to see this view of myself for a change (though one mole has me concerned.... lol).

I think shoulders and lats are actually coming along pretty well !

2019-04-01 09.09.45.jpg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last couple of workouts I got pretty light headed, dizzy. Now has me wondering what it could be if not just that one extreme cardio event.

New supplements added around this same time were the Cissus Quadrang. and the SNS Inhibit-E.

Do you guys think either of those might be the cause??

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Week 9 - Feeling very strong in workouts this week. Added 15 lbs more to flat and 10 lbs to narrow grip bench in just this past week. And 10 more to shoulder press. Still getting very lightheaded after sets. So its not just the big cardio.

Tried extra water in case it was dehyration. Nope. Tried eating a quest protein bar in case it was just lifting after work and hungry. Nope.

Seems like its a hypoglycemic event that makes the most sense. Very low carb diet, no sugars, lots of caffeine, pushing heavy weights hard. And Bam. Google search sai it might be low blood sugars, so I scampered down the hall and found some old birthday cake in the office. Felt much better!

So making it a point now to eat carbs prior to working out, and allowing more carbs generally into diet, especially on lifting days. Gotta watch total calories though because I start picking up weight fast, up 4lbs this week to 199.

Ordered some CEL M-test to help restore test numbers. How many weeks prior to end of LGD cycle should I begin natty test booster??

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old birthday cake lol. Sounds like LGD cycle treating you pretty well?

Also your digital scale central accuracy on BF% way off. You are like 11-12% just looking at your pics, IMHO, not near 18-19%.

Try this model, it's the best of this type e-scale. Now though, there are a few competing versions that add blue tooth tracking, @DemntedCowboy has a good one.

EatSmart Precision GetFit Digital Body Fat Scale w/400 lb. Capacity & Auto Recognition Technology https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004L6NTHU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_xcgRCb74D65DZ

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the scale info, will have to give that a try. Also plan to get a caliper test somewhere soon.

Approaching the 10th week, I gotta say the LGD effect is noticeably stronger. Adding plates and reps everywhere! Seems like it really does kick into a higher gear after week 8.

Have been adding some carbs.... bulkier, pumped-up beastly in the gym. 200 lbs now. Lying bathroom fat scale says 22% body fat. Bah!!! F-that thing. Reporting it only to keep consistent with the data thus far. Would like to stay within 195-200 lb range. Might trim some calories.

Still getting light headed in the gym. Not sure what is driving that... LGD? Or maybe the SNS inhibit-e? General poor sleep of an old man and lots of caffeine? Not certain... but sticking with the low blood sugar theory for now.

Still taking my dermacrine 3 pumps a day. Liver suport, etc.

Received my CEL M-test in the mail. If I am doing a 12 week run of LGD and then going right to clomid.... at what point do I start taking the natty test booster? Week 11??

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ran into a guy I had not seen in months. His first words were "Damn, you look jacked!".

Hitting numbers in the gym I have not seen in decades... tricep cable press downs with the entire stack (80lbs) for 14 reps. Cable shrugs with the stack for 18 reps. Good form, full range of motion stuff. Personal records across the board, every week! Did I mention being 53 year's old?

Standing One Arm Dumbell curls (simultaneous alternating style - one up as the other goes down) with 45's for the first time ever. And 9 reps ... though form begins to fail at the end. Pushing hard and heavy...

I think there is some suppression creeping in here at the end... a little more tired than usual, libido a little down. Nothing terribly different than old age. Just a bit more.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran into a guy I had not seen in months. His first words were "Damn, you look jacked!".

Hitting numbers in the gym I have not seen in decades... tricep cable press downs with the entire stack (80lbs) for 14 reps. Cable shrugs with the stack for 18 reps. Good form, full range of motion stuff. Personal records across the board, every week! Did I mention being 53 year's old?

Standing One Arm Dumbell curls (simultaneous alternating style - one up as the other goes down) with 45's for the first time ever. And 9 reps ... though form begins to fail at the end. Pushing hard and heavy...

I think there is some suppression creeping in here at the end... a little more tired than usual, libido a little down. Nothing terribly different than old age. Just a bit more.
Dood that's great for 53!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started my natty M-test yesterday figuring this LGD experiment will be ending in a week or so. Want to get the test boost to start percolating.

The dermacrine should run out at about 12 week point, and then i'll quit LGD and jump right on clomid PCT with the SNS inhibit-E still rolling. Plus liver pills while they last...

Anything else to consider?

Going to a different gym for a special body fat test Thursday morning. And then maybe some final measurements and pics to wrap it all up.

Only unpleasant thing has been the light-headed low blood pressure issue that comes on when pushing hard midway thru workouts until the end. Some carbs seem to help (balanced energy protein bar)

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good news in fat-ville!

Had a special body fat test done at the gym, with an Inbody 4 compartment machine (?) that measures impedence thru both hands and feet).

Came in at 14.2% body fat. VERY pleased with those results! A couple of you guys called it just from pics. Thanks!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still banging away with heavier weights and new PR's all the time. Gonna miss this stuff, other than the lethargy that has been creeping in near the end. Definitely benefit to be had even with 5mg over time!

New gym has heavier cable stack. Now doing Tri press downs with 87.5 for 14 reps. One of my favorite exercises! Bench is up another 30 lbs in last 3 weeks. Granted - a portion of that is just my hand slowly recovering and being better able to hold the bar. But doing 205/10 and confident I can bump it again next week. More than the younger fella on the next bench over. Old man strength your dad always warned you about. Ha!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Congrats on your results..really impressive.

Have you been monitoring lipids and blood pressure through the cycle?? Be interesting to see how 5mg Lgd has treated you??

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had bloodwork before I started, and will do it again after PCT to review recovery.

My combined lipids generally run high (215) but I also have a lot of good HDL (78) also high. Taking cardarine for latter part of cycle to see what benefits that will offer.

My blood pressure generally runs low around 105/70, but it's actually been lower during the cycle. Often getting light headed half way through workouts, and measured at the local RiteAid machine. Definitely not trending up at all.

My only worry is the T numbers because I am old and was in the very low range before I began. But maybe clomid and natty test booster can do something even better than before? We shall see...

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Had bloodwork before I started, and will do it again after PCT to review recovery.

My combined lipids generally run high (215) but I also have a lot of good HDL (78) also high. Taking cardarine for latter part of cycle to see what benefits that will offer.

My blood pressure generally runs low around 105/70, but it's actually been lower during the cycle. Often getting light headed half way through workouts, and measured at the local RiteAid machine. Definitely not trending up at all.

My only worry is the T numbers because I am old and was in the very low range before I began. But maybe clomid and natty test booster can do something even better than before? We shall see...
Yeah it will be interesting seeing the comparison of bloods from before and after PCT is done. Interesting about your blood pressure....just goes to show how Sarms seem to effect people differently. Id probably run a SERM after a Sarm cycle of any decent length...just to be on the safe side especially at my age.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Benched today at the beginning of back/arms day, just to grab a new PR since I felt like I had some more in me last time around. Did 225 for a clean 10 reps. So chalk up another 20 lbs!

This is the last week, so pushing hard.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
OK, my 12 weeks of solo LGD at 5mg completed last week. Tried to get some final pics with a better front facing phone camera. Feel ridiculous flexing in the basement, but trying to do a proper cycle log! Lol

Overall, I think this was very successful for a beginners run by an old guy. Kept body weight almost the exact same start to finish at 197lbs, but gained at least 60 lbs on the bench and over an inch on arms. Certainly more results than I would have expected with 12 weeks of unassisted effort.

Strength - just steadily up and up
Size - noticably bigger and buff. Could have been much bigger if I had been eating for size instead of recomp
Sides - just lethargy. And my normal low blood pressure dipping even lower. Not sure if connected.

PCT time now, running clomid (which I don't completely trust from PrRwz) so I will also run some PRE-Nolva just to be safe. Low-ish T already at age 53, so doing my best to bounce back from the expected suppression. Also taking M-test now, but don't notice anything really.

Liver supps, etc.

How did I do??

20190429_214824 - Copy.jpg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Time lapse photo sequence to kind of summarize the mild LGD log....

Week 6 vs Week 12.jpg

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Hey BamBam54 I just came across this thread and I'm impresed with your results on just 5mg of LGD. I'm a little older at 56 and was looking into doing a little research with a low dose as you had. Question, did you get shut down during your cycle (low libido, weak erections ect.) and how did your PCT go at the end. I was looking into starting my research within the next week and I choose LGD because it was suppose to be less suppressive than most SARMs and I've read that in some cases it may not require a PCT protocol afterwards. BTW, this would be my first SARM cycle and I'm currently running Somatozine also.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was my first sarms cycle too.
I have not yet done bloodwork to see documented results post PCT. Being old and generally lowish-T the libido and erections are never raging to begin with. Somewhat less after 12 weeks of LGD. Probably back now to where I started. No noticable problems. BUT my 20's-30's were fond memories long since gone. I think my sleep problems I've been fighting for years is beating me down more than anything else.

I would always say do full PCT. Why take chances? At our age we don't want to lose performance and I'd suggest doing everything possible to put things back to where they started or better. If you get gainz, expect suppression. Read legit NIH lab tests, and not just forums pushing sarms sales! Suppression is a documented reality. Be safe and smart and out it.

I will try 10mg for a shorter duration next time. Running 12 weeks seemed a little too long. I liked the dermacrine added after a few weeks.

Afterwards I did M-test as a natty test booster and didn't really notice anything. And then did the standard clomid and nolva low dose just to play it safe. Run concurrent liver support. I had an AI on hand, but never had any gyno symptoms at all. The LGD at low dose seemed like a good way to put on some lean mass and gain big strength.

Note - I was on a calorie controlled diet deficit of around -200 cal per day. It might have been a far more potent bulker if I was eating heavy.