Solid winter PH stack

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Friend is asking me for a solid PH bulk stack. I notice a lot of companies only have around 50-65mg per pill. Big a drop from the old school OL 3300/330 days. He wants pills, no gels. The only brand I found with 330 per dose is Super Mandro and Andro the Giant, but its a little pricy.

Anyone know of any products with a stronger, or at least comparable label at a better price? It doesn't have to only be a 1&4 run, he is just looking to pack on some additional lbs.

Last edited:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better of with some rad 140. Cheaper and stronger. Can run the 4andro as a base.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friend is asking me for a solid PH bulk stack. I notice a lot of companies only have around 50-65mg per pill. Big a drop from the old school OL 3300/330 days. He wants pills, no gels. The only brand I found with 330 per dose is Super Mandro and Andro the Giant, but its a little pricy.

Anyone know of any products with a stronger, or at least comparable label at a better price? It doesn't have to only be a 1&4 run, he is just looking to pack on some additional lbs.
The problem with andro the giant is the price and very few discounts. Supreme labs USA is having a great sale today, you can get what you need there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No OTC cycles are very cost effective in my opinion. If I could no longer use real gear and had to use the readily available OTC stuff and money wasn't a concern I would go with
4andro 330mg
Epi Andro 600-900mg
Rad 140 15mg
Lgd 4033 20-40mg
All for 8 weeks

Or if you can find the real prohormones I'd stack one with 4andro

I'd pick up exemestane and clomid from a research chem site too

I'm a firm believer that if your trying to bargain shop your cycle and your worried about the money then your probably not going to have the money to stick to a solid diet which is more important then the stack when it comes to results. If money was a concern I would spend my money on steak and rice

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super mandro and andro the giant are great because you’re actually getting efficacious doses and it’s manufactured by hi-tech which owns the patent. Yes they’re expensive but price per serving they are cheaper overall and give you everything you need.

And to compare it to supreme. You’re spending $57 for 200mg daily and mandro the giant is 74.99 for 330mg daily PLUS liposomal. So actually for every day price it is cheaper than supreme. And when we have 10% off it’s like $68 a bottle.

Sure you could get an “off” brand or rc product but more than half the time you don’t know what you’re getting, including Sarms.

Last edited: