Soldier new to this looking for direction

DirtyRandy

Awards
Hey guys, I am pretty new to the whole supplement scene. I am 22yo 6'2 210lbs. My only history with prohormones was a 4 week cycle of M-stane and E-stane. With 3 weeks of Revolution PCT Black as my sole PCT. I put on and retained about 10lbs but also saw a little fatty tissue build up in my tits which could be hypochondria but I don't think so. I based that ph cycle entirely on co-workers suggestions.

Now I am looking to move up a notch and try injectables. I want to run a 6 week cycle to bulk up as much as possible but I honestly am kinda lost in translation. I get alot of mixed reviews from guys at work and normally they do stupid cycles with no or little PCT. I know a few who have had to have surgery to fix their gyno or lost libido entirely. Ive see alot of different stuff on here and I am trying to formulate an educated plan but was wondering if I could get a couple straights suggestions. Sorry if this is a stupid post Im just eager to start and want to have some direction to focus what supplements I should be researching.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
for a 6 week injectible cycle you are limited to test prop (for a first time run), which requires injecting yourself every other day.

DirtyRandy

Awards
ok, better question I suppose, What would you suggest for a first cycle (as far as length)?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ok I will bite and help you. Normal length would be 12+ weeks if your using Test E which is a long ester meaning it takes awhile kick in (in layman terms). You can run a shorter cycle like Test P but you inject more often because it is not a long ester.

Normally a Test E cycle is kickstarted with a Oral like SD or Dbol for about 4 weeks then the test should be full swing.

Pct depends on what you run, how long, and what type of support supps you used (like HCG and AIs).

My recommendation is to just read on the forum and use the search bar. There is a ton of info hear... so get to learning!