So, uh... Get anything cool for Xmas?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Title says it all. Boast and/or show gratitude for whatever you might have gotten this year and be merry. Gifts to yourself count.

Or, if you got something for someone else that really makes you feel good down in the cockles, that’s good too.

I... got a really great pair of lifting shoes I’ve been eyeballing for awhile: Sabo Goodlift. They are excellent. I can tell they’re going to last years. Especially since I’m not one of those guys who wears their gym shoes around town.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing particularly cool. Took advantage of some sales on Supps/clothing to get some things I’ll be able to put to use. Nothing groundbreaking but I can always appreciate a good deal on something I was in the market for.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think new and cool.

-= Underwear to replace the... skidmarked ones j/k no really, Ha.
-= Socks to replace the ones with holes.
-= Fender T-shirt because I love Fender Guitars but can't play a lick.
-= Cologne cuz I stink lol...
-= A new TV to replace the 10 year old fellow (Black Thursday) 65" bohemoth - It was a good deal.
-= My Bike that takes me to work

Merry Christmas!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A great travel bag im using for a gym bag
seat covers for my suv
micronized creatine monohydrate
beta alanine
some tight legging performance pants
High powdered Flashlight, which I have a high powdered one
training grips

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think new and cool.

-= Underwear to replace the... skidmarked ones j/k no really, Ha.
-= Socks to replace the ones with holes.
-= Fender T-shirt because I love Fender Guitars but can't play a lick.
-= Cologne cuz I stink lol...
-= A new TV to replace the 10 year old fellow (Black Thursday) 65" bohemoth - It was a good deal.
-= My Bike that takes me to work

Merry Christmas!
Sweet bro, motorcycle or bicycle?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was able to bless my 3 kids, girlfriend, mom, dad and nieces all with gifts this year. I have a lot to be grateful for. There was a time where all my money was spent on drugs (opiates) and I couldn't help myself let alone anyone else. It feels good to be able to do for others especially those whom I love and are important to me. As the saying goes, is better to give than to receive.

I got a few things but realized heading into this Christmas I really have everything I want in my life today...

Merry Christmas it's been a good season, looking forward to 2019 and new goals.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was able to bless my 3 kids, girlfriend, mom, dad and nieces all with gifts this year. I have a lot to be grateful for. There was a time where all my money was spent on drugs (opiates) and I couldn't help myself let alone anyone else. It feels good to be able to do for others especially those whom I love and are important to me. As the saying goes, is better to give than to receive.

I got a few things but realized heading into this Christmas I really have everything I want in my life today...

Merry Christmas it's been a good season, looking forward to 2019 and new goals.
Nice brother. Appreciating things like that plays such a big part in making sure we don’t regress back to that lifestyle (imo anyway).

Have a great xmas all

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got to move back home and look for a new job....just 4 months after moving 3-1/2 hours away. Things didn't work out. Dumped a lot of money (quite a bit on the credit card) getting our house ready to sell and now we're not selling it. Now to figure out how to pay off this debt. :-/