So i think i fucked up...

APT90

Awards
I am currently on a 2 months cycle of weekly 200mg/Tren, 250mg/Boldenon, Test C 200mg, Test MAX 250mg. I am coming off the cycle in 2 weeks. I was looking for a PCT Protocol but now that i read everywhere, apparently i have fucked up big time with this cycle. this was my 2nd cycle, the first was Test P, winstrol, Anavar. Can anyone help with PCT or just show the way as what to do to minimize any effects on the body and fertility. sorry the question is going everywhere

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not beating you up but that's way too much for a second cycle brother.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You didn't do a PCT after your first cycle? A tren stack for your 2nd cycle? No PCT in place? Not trying to be a dick but you have no business using AAS. Run a standard PCT, hope for the best and stop your nonsense or you are going to permanently mess yourself up.

tullius

Awards
Cosign the above posts. Dont want to beat you up on this at all but they're right in that you need to learn more before touching the sauce again.

For PCT you need to wait for the esters to clear from your system, so nominally like 4 weeks from your last shot and then run 20mg daily of nolva for 6 weeks and 25mg daily of clomid concurrently with the nolva also for six weeks. Add in your favorite test booster if you want and it may make you feel better in the process.

PCT is going to suck probably, so grind it out, stay consistent in your gym routine and hold on until you start feeling normal again. And again, probably stop using PEDs.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Other than overdoing it, am I missing something? What’s so fucked up?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Main issue I see with it, aside from the total gear being hot out the gates, running 2 new compounds at once, & using Tren for a second cycle, is using EQ when planning to PCT soon due to its long elimination half-life .

You will need to wait about 5-6 weeks after last shot of EQ to start PCT. So I would keep running the Tren out another week after you stop EQ, and the test another week after that, then start PCT 3 weeks after that.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well one should probably know how to properly PCT before starting a cycle to begin with. Stacking all those compounds without knowing how each one effects you is dumb. I bet no blood work was done on either cycle. One of the strongest and side effect producing anabolics on a 2nd cycle. Does that sound like a good plan to you or a receipt for disaster?

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well it looks like everyone has thoroughly jabbed OP... All I have to say is "bruh". Did you do a PCT for your first cycle?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Main issue I see with it, aside from the total gear being hot out the gates, running 2 new compounds at once, & using Tren for a second cycle, is using EQ when planning to PCT soon due to its long elimination half-life .

You will need to wait about 5-6 weeks after last shot of EQ to start PCT. So I would keep running the Tren out another week after you stop EQ, and the test another week after that, then start PCT 3 weeks after that.
More like 10 weeks post EQ for it to sufficiently be cleared. What is Test Max? hopefully not another super long ester

The best and least inconvenient way to approach this is get some test e and run a trt dose for another 6 weeks then wait 4 weeks (run hcg during this period), then start a serm.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More like 10 weeks post EQ for it to sufficiently be cleared. What is Test Max? hopefully not another super long ester

The best and least inconvenient way to approach this is get some test e and run a trt dose for another 6 weeks then wait 4 weeks (run hcg during this period), then start a serm.
I was thinking it was like 11 day half-life, but you’re right.

Also wondering now if the Test Max is sustanon…

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So stupid. This is why steroids are illegal.

APT90

Awards
You didn't do a PCT after your first cycle? A tren stack for your 2nd cycle? No PCT in place? Not trying to be a dick but you have no business using AAS. Run a standard PCT, hope for the best and stop your nonsense or you are going to permanently mess yourself up.
Did a PCT on first cycle. the cycle was mild, did a 10000 HCG, Nolva and chlomid

APT90

Awards

OK, so if i understood correctly, Stop EQ, run Tren for another week, and Test for 2 weeks after stopping EQ, wait 3 more weeks and start PCT?
also, any recommendations for PCT?

APT90

Awards
Well one should probably know how to properly PCT before starting a cycle to begin with. Stacking all those compounds without knowing how each one effects you is dumb. I bet no blood work was done on either cycle. One of the strongest and side effect producing anabolics on a 2nd cycle. Does that sound like a good plan to you or a receipt for disaster?
I totally agree with you, the problem is/was that i got most of my info from a friend who's been using PED's for about 10 years now. I should've done more research myself but what's done is done. So.. Help me

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If someone can’t tell you the nomenclature of testosterone they shouldn’t be giving you steroid advice.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
****, and I'm worried about my prostate on a 300 blast. I'd be pissing myself all day on that much drugs. Good luck brother, listen to the veterans here.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I totally agree with you, the problem is/was that i got most of my info from a friend who's been using PED's for about 10 years now. I should've done more research myself but what's done is done. So.. Help me
I understand man, and like I said wasn't trying to be a dick. I tell it straight and I realize sometimes it comes off as being a little rude. Follow a standard PCT protocol and most likely you will be back to solid especially if you are on the younger side. I'll let the others here give more advice on the PCT. I've been on TRT for a while now so I'm not as up on the specifics these days. Good luck and keep pounding the iron!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
OK, so if i understood correctly, Stop EQ, run Tren for another week, and Test for 2 weeks after stopping EQ, wait 3 more weeks and start PCT?
also, any recommendations for PCT?
I messed up the EQ half-life, and we don’t know what’s Test Max but if it’s a Sustanon clone that will also have very long half-lives.

Just stop everything now except a low dose, like 200mg/wk, of test e or c. Run that for 6 more weeks, then start the Tamoxifen a month after you stopped the shots. Take some HCG at 1,000 or 1,500iu 3x/wk the 2 weeks before you start Tamoxifen.

-Stop everything now
-Take 200mg/wk test enanthate or cypionate for next 6 weeks
-After 2 weeks off all test, HCG 3x/wk at 1,500iu for 2 weeks
-Begin Tamox at 40mg for 4 weeks
-Drop Tamox to 20mg for 2 more weeks

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cruise and clear. You obviously will need these next 6 weeks to figure everything out and get ordered up. Study hard…..

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Aren't 19-nor metabolites suppressive for months (like 6+) before fully cleared? I'd think the use of tren may deleteriously affect your chance at a successful PCT in the short term.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aren't 19-nor metabolites suppressive for months (like 6+) before fully cleared? I'd think the use of tren may deleteriously affect your chance at a successful PCT in the short term.
Firstly all 19-nor compounds are not same, and more relevantly detectable metabolites of something like deca for things like doping tests aren’t to be confused with how long it cause suppression.

We’ve already discussed discontinuing the Tren a full ten (10) weeks prior to beginning SERM therapy due to clearing EQ. Countless individuals can attest to successful PCTs after Tren use even with considerably shorter periods off it before beginning PCT.

APT90

Awards
I messed up the EQ half-life, and we don’t know what’s Test Max but if it’s a Sustanon clone that will also have very long half-lives.

Just stop everything now except a low dose, like 200mg/wk, of test e or c. Run that for 6 more weeks, then start the Tamoxifen a month after you stopped the shots. Take some HCG at 1,000 or 1,500iu 3x/wk the 2 weeks before you start Tamoxifen.

-Stop everything now
-Take 200mg/wk test enanthate or cypionate for next 6 weeks
-After 2 weeks off all test, HCG 3x/wk at 1,500iu for 2 weeks
-Begin Tamox at 40mg for 4 weeks
-Drop Tamox to 20mg for 2 more weeks
It is sustanon based on the label. Just that I understood it properly.
-stop everything
Test E or C for 6 weeks
2 weeks after last test start HCG at 1000-1500 iu 3x/week
Start tamoxifen 2 weeks after HCG for 6 week at 40/20
Do i need clomid as well?

APT90

Awards
I understand man, and like I said wasn't trying to be a dick. I tell it straight and I realize sometimes it comes off as being a little rude. Follow a standard PCT protocol and most likely you will be back to solid especially if you are on the younger side. I'll let the others here give more advice on the PCT. I've been on TRT for a while now so I'm not as up on the specifics these days. Good luck and keep pounding the iron!
I understand. Thank you for the advice

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is sustanon based on the label. Just that I understood it properly.
-stop everything
Test E or C for 6 weeks
2 weeks after last test start HCG at 1000-1500 iu 3x/week
Start tamoxifen 2 weeks after HCG for 6 week at 40/20
Do i need clomid as well?
You got it. I have found no benefit to adding Clomid on top of that much Tamox, only emotional sides.

APT90

Awards
You got it. I have found no benefit to adding Clomid on top of that much Tamox, only emotional sides.
Also a quick note. My nipples have been flaring up the past few days. I have been taking armidix eod. Haven’t noticed any lumps yet. Any suggestions on how to handle that?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also a quick note. My nipples have been flaring up the past few days. I have been taking armidix eod. Haven’t noticed any lumps yet. Any suggestions on how to handle that?
Since you are already hitting the AI pretty often, it could be the Tren stimulating prolactin some as well. Get some B6 from a local vitamin store today and start taking 200mg 3x a day or 300mg twice a day, up to 800 total mg per day, and if it doesn’t chill within a few days begin taking Tamoxifen at at least 20mg daily.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since you are already hitting the AI pretty often, it could be the Tren stimulating prolactin some as well. Get some B6 from a local vitamin store today and start taking 200mg 3x a day or 300mg twice a day, up to 800 total mg per day, and if it doesn’t chill within a few days begin taking Tamoxifen at at least 20mg daily.

APT90

Awards
Hey
A follow up, stopped everything. Cruised on test for 4 weeks, started HCG yesterday at 1000iu. Quick thing. My nipples flared up today after taking HCG. Did some blood work as well

APT90

Awards
Hey
A follow up, stopped everything. Cruised on test for 4 weeks, started HCG yesterday at 1000iu. Quick thing. My nipples flared up today after taking HCG. Did some blood work as well

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take some Exemestane and do your HCG eod this week. It’s only been 6-7 weeks so you still aren’t ready for PCT quite yet. You can probably start your SERM in another week or two.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take some Exemestane and do your HCG eod this week. It’s only been 6-7 weeks so you still aren’t ready for PCT quite yet. You can probably start your SERM in another week or two.

tao77

Awards
I'm not beating you up but that's way too much for a second cycle brother.
True but we live and learn, my second cycle was WAY too much and Ive regretted it ever since, I had so many things going at one at high doses. This was about 20 years ago and was a real learning experience and waste of money.