So How Much Estrogen Do We Really Need/Want To Suppress ??

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
Anyone read this recent article? ---> Muscle Growth and the Estrogen Connection | IronMag

No longer viewed solely as a “female” sex steroid, the role of estrogen in muscle growth is undeniable. A multi-faceted growth agent, estrogen works hand in hand with testosterone to maximize many of the body’s key anabolic and anti-catabolic processes in a dose-dependent manner. Although science has yet to reveal the amount of estrogen required to maximize muscle hypertrophy, bodybuilders should be cautioned against the over-suppression of estrogen, as the evidence suggests that the current trend of maintaining estrogen levels within the low-normal range is unlikely to provide full muscle building benefits.

Thoughts ??

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a balance that you want to maintain and guys that are crushing their e2 are feeling like **** and not seeing gains they expect. You need estrogen- plain and simple. When I am on blast, I actually let my estrogen increase a bit to see full benefit. When I am on normal TRT doses, I keep in in lower normal range.