Unanswered So guys or gals

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just taking a quick poll to see what's in right now. My wife has been with me 20 years and is absolutely not against my use . But she said my swole look is out of place. What do guys think

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Noodz?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Personally I'm tallish, have a baby face and I dont have a particularly big noggin. No when I get too swole it doesnt look as asthetically pleasing as if I'm around say 200lbs 12% bf at 6'0".

When I start getting over 200 and I'm lean it looks weird. If I'm 15-20 %bf it's not as bad because my neck and face get fatter

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me I like the swole look. But my wife that look is out. I did have some health issues to clear up so I am cutting. At the moment

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So think I may pinched a nerve the left side of my rear hip has been in pain all day for about a week. The pain is bad enough to effect my workouts but I am getting stronger and I stay pumped for a good ling time. So no complaints believe this cycle is going to be nice. I'm starting to lean out and get that one did you get home look lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody else with thoughts I'm trying to decide on next part of cycle

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, my girl loves it, but she constantly worries that I'll **** myself up with all the peptides and ped's. A lot of people say that they don't like swole/ripped/vascular look, but when you turn your back on them, they'll all be mirin' your gains and progress... All of those nayesayers. So, just do what you like and be proud of it

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless I'm in prep mode I really dont care to much about what others think. But I do find being bigger more fun as opposed to dieting down for 6 moths

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been both, with shirt i can dig the swole look as my arms are always lean, taking my shirt off id rather be more lean. My girl has never really said anything, shes happy with how i look (i hope haha).

Man, its really up to you, i dont think anyone should tell you how you should look if youre not falling in to unhealthy waters. Of course its important feeling attractive with your girl but if it makes you unhappy i think you have to talk about it. Muscles are not as important as your wife remember that.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive been both, with shirt i can dig the swole look as my arms are always lean, taking my shirt off id rather be more lean. My girl has never really said anything, shes happy with how i look (i hope haha).

Man, its really up to you, i dont think anyone should tell you how you should look if youre not falling in to unhealthy waters. Of course its important feeling attractive with your girl but if it makes you unhappy i think you have to talk about it. Muscles are not as important as your wife remember that.
Well we have been together for 20years she even gives me my shots (she is a nurse) I havent really been ripped or swole since some medical issues back in 2015 but she I look much better with abs and low vascularity. She doesnt mind that I'm on she just doesnt like it if I blow up to the point my doctors are asking if I'm back on

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well we have been together for 20years she even gives me my shots (she is a nurse) I havent really been ripped or swole since some medical issues back in 2015 but she I look much better with abs and low vascularity. She doesnt mind that I'm on she just doesnt like it if I blow up to the point my doctors are asking if I'm back on

Supportive is one thing and im sure she is but im also sure shes worried about you and she has limits to what's resonable. Not sure theres a right and wrong answer and since you asked for opinions my opinion would be that you talk to her and come to a conclusion. If she's completely against it you have two options, and you have to either go with her idea or with your own.

That shes supportive but cautious is a sign of a healthy relationship to me. Nobody that cares for you would tell you to get as big as possible with harmful compounds.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m at the point where I just want to be shredded with a big chest and boulder shoulders. I don’t think I’ll ever get to 275 and I look awful as soon as I get over 260.
I’m pretty sure I’ll never have huge disproportionate arms. And I hate that this 2 year bulk has left me with a gut. My gf hates it and would love a ripped me. I’m just going to work my ass off to stay 24O but lose 7% bf