SNS winter fatloss…

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've been away from the supplement game for most of the year & I'm seeing a fair few new releases...so I'm here to get the low-down on them and the communities opinion

With my focus on winter fatloss, if you were going for a standalone or perhaps a 2 stack.
Which would you go for 1st (and 2nd):
Thermo Scorch
TTA-500
Lean Edge (used this before with good effect)
Recomp20

Anything else worth noting??

Of course nutrition will be dialled in with an aggressive deficit to begin with, I’ve a few long term injuries to contend with so training will happen as and when the body allows. Hoping to follow a GBC (German body composition) style.

Appreciate your feedback

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If im understanding you, you wont lift weights when initially starting the cut? Then id go Recomp20 as my first choice for the possibility of retaining as much muscle as possible. I myself have Termo Scorch and TTA-500 ready for when i start my cut. So those 3 would be my go to.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
If im understanding you, you wont lift weights when initially starting the cut? Then id go Recomp20 as my first choice for the possibility of retaining as much muscle as possible. I myself have Termo Scorch and TTA-500 ready for when i start my cut. So those 3 would be my go to.
I am lifting, but pretty low weights. Hoping to either re-join a gym or fit a functional trainer in my home office soon!
I'm leaning toward trying RC20 + Thermo Scorch, then maybe try the other 2 together after?!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am lifting, but pretty low weights. Hoping to either re-join a gym or fit a functional trainer in my home office soon!
I'm leaning toward trying RC20 + Thermo Scorch, then maybe try the other 2 together after?!
Yeah that sounds like a good idea to me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive done and have seen people report great feedback on recomp20 + leanedge

thermo + recomp would make a nice stack as well.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL Lipo-Elite stacked with Lean Edge would really sweet if you want some stims but not something "dirty" stim wise. Lipo Elite looks really "clean" stimulant wise.

Completely stim free: LipoVantage from CEL and Lean Edge.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, I've been away from the supplement game for most of the year & I'm seeing a fair few new releases...so I'm here to get the low-down on them and the communities opinion

With my focus on winter fatloss, if you were going for a standalone or perhaps a 2 stack.
Which would you go for 1st (and 2nd):
Thermo Scorch
TTA-500
Lean Edge (used this before with good effect)
Recomp20

Anything else worth noting??

Of course nutrition will be dialled in with an aggressive deficit to begin with, I’ve a few long term injuries to contend with so training will happen as and when the body allows. Hoping to follow a GBC (German body composition) style.

Appreciate your feedback
I'm sorry I'm just now seeing the thread but very glad that it seems like you've gotten some great answers.

If picking only two, I would go with Recomp20 for muscle and losing fat and then add Lean Edge or Thermo Scorch. For me, I would add both but that's because I'm impatient lol.

I think that Recomp20 + Thermo Scorch is a great stack; I love Lean Edge and you said that you had had good results with it in the past so I may would consider adding that one as well.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am using Thermo Scorch and TTA currently on this cut. Have been eyeing Recomp 20 but have no experience with it as of yet.

I will say the fat is just falling off. It’s incredible really. No matter which way you go, you’ll be happy I think.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am using Thermo Scorch and TTA currently on this cut. Have been eyeing Recomp 20 but have no experience with it as of yet.

I will say the fat is just falling off. It’s incredible really. No matter which way you go, you’ll be happy I think.
Thank you for sharing your feedback on the stack and I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it.

Gandalfthegreg

Gandalfthegreg

Awards
Just finished two bottles of Recomp20 and it’s definitely something I enjoyed and will purchase again. My goal was a recomp/slow cut and I was successful I would say.

Unfortunately around 4 week ago I had a bicep distal tendon rupture in a cattle related incident, but I continued taking the recomp20 even through the injury and after my surgery two weeks ago.

My weight from start to end of the recomp20 has gone from 217 to 201 and I feel most of that has been fat loss. Even with having to stop working out because of the injury, I feel I have retained most of my muscle mass. It is my belief that Recomp20 definitely helped in that respect. Great product in all aspects and can’t wait to stack it next time with some other SNS goodies!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just finished two bottles of Recomp20 and it’s definitely something I enjoyed and will purchase again. My goal was a recomp/slow cut and I was successful I would say.

Unfortunately around 4 week ago I had a bicep distal tendon rupture in a cattle related incident, but I continued taking the recomp20 even through the injury and after my surgery two weeks ago.

My weight from start to end of the recomp20 has gone from 217 to 201 and I feel most of that has been fat loss. Even with having to stop working out because of the injury, I feel I have retained most of my muscle mass. It is my belief that Recomp20 definitely helped in that respect. Great product in all aspects and can’t wait to stack it next time with some other SNS goodies!
Thank you for sharing - I'm really glad that you enjoyed Recomp20.

I'm sorry to hear about the bicep injury, I hope that you're recovering well from that.

I'm glad that Recomp20 has been able to help you lose fat and also maintain muscle during the process.