SNS Vasoforce XT Review

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay, I have finished up an entire 30 serving bottle of this stuff and I am very impressed! as for my review;

I have been taking this product for a couple of months now and have had a good gauge of how well I respond to it. I tried out the product in various different forms:

1) On its own
2) On its own with a 200mg caffeine tab
3) Stacked with various other preworkouts with no glycerol or vaso6

I keep my training pretty grounded and it has been set in stone for the entirety of this bottle that I used. I am usually consuming 50-60g of carbs 60-90 min preworkout so pump is never an issue for me.

When trying the product on its own, I noticed alot more vascularity compared to straight pump, which makes sense given the high vaso6 dosage. I really hope that stupid lawsuit doesn't come through because I absolutely love vaso6 and respond well to it! I did notice some performance boosts but nothing too crazy. I do not train too often without stims so my overall persona going into non stim workouts is usually not the same. I also tend to only do upper body days on days I train without stims.

When stims were added into the equation, everything was basically the same pump/performance wise. I usually found myself taking my dose 30 min pre workout and by the time I am done stretching I can already see my veins popping through my arms!

Where this product shines and what I plan on doing moving forward is to combine the Vasoforce with a powdered preworkout that includes some other pump ingredients such as citrulline/nitrates. I found that when Vasoforce was combined with 4-5g of citrulline the pumps are just absolutely stupid! Some of the best I have ever had!

All in all, this product is formulated very well and should be a good seller for SNS. I know I have already bought another one and definitely recommend it to others!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You'll have to give the Vasoforce RUSH a try to see how you like the stimmed version!

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I have finished up an entire 30 serving bottle of this stuff and I am very impressed! as for my review;

I have been taking this product for a couple of months now and have had a good gauge of how well I respond to it. I tried out the product in various different forms:

1) On its own
2) On its own with a 200mg caffeine tab
3) Stacked with various other preworkouts with no glycerol or vaso6

I keep my training pretty grounded and it has been set in stone for the entirety of this bottle that I used. I am usually consuming 50-60g of carbs 60-90 min preworkout so pump is never an issue for me.

When trying the product on its own, I noticed alot more vascularity compared to straight pump, which makes sense given the high vaso6 dosage. I really hope that stupid lawsuit doesn't come through because I absolutely love vaso6 and respond well to it! I did notice some performance boosts but nothing too crazy. I do not train too often without stims so my overall persona going into non stim workouts is usually not the same. I also tend to only do upper body days on days I train without stims.

When stims were added into the equation, everything was basically the same pump/performance wise. I usually found myself taking my dose 30 min pre workout and by the time I am done stretching I can already see my veins popping through my arms!

Where this product shines and what I plan on doing moving forward is to combine the Vasoforce with a powdered preworkout that includes some other pump ingredients such as citrulline/nitrates. I found that when Vasoforce was combined with 4-5g of citrulline the pumps are just absolutely stupid! Some of the best I have ever had!

All in all, this product is formulated very well and should be a good seller for SNS. I know I have already bought another one and definitely recommend it to others!!
Great run down - I have found the same experiences on this - probably the best capsule pump product ive tried so far, great was to "upgrade" the pump on existing pre workouts like you said also. I like to use it on my non stimulations weeks when im in a hurry and cant be arsed mixing up powders, its surprising how handy that becomes having this in the gym bag.