sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pumps, Vascularity, Performance, & More!
Nitric Oxide Support

All-Star Cast of Ingredients!
  • 1,00 mg. – Agmatine
  • 600 mg. – VASO6™
  • 100 mg. – S7™
  • 50 mg. – ActiGin®
  • 50 mg. – AstraGin®
VasoForce XT contains 5 high end active ingredients including clinically researched key ingredients and a massive 600 mg. of Vaso6™. If you’re looking for improved pumps, vascularity, nitric oxide production, and performance, meet your new workout partner, VasoForce XT.

VasoForce XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Incredible Long-Lasting Pumps
  • Intense Mind-Blowing Vascularity
  • Enhanced Nitric Oxide Production
  • Increased Endurance & Performance
  • Increased Vasodilation & Blood Flow
  • Improved Nutrient Delivery
  • Enhanced ATP Production
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
Let’s Examine the Ingredients:

VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a licensed branded ingredient that is described by the patent holder/licensing company as a patented green tea oligomer for sports nutrition. This ingredient is so popular that it is included in some of the most popular pre-workout and pump products on the market for improved pumps, vascularity, & performance. Most products containing VASO6™ contain 300 mg; VasoForce XT contains a whopping 600 mg. of VASO6™ per serving!

Agmatine Sulfate:
Agmatine Sulfate is a by-product of the amino acid arginine that goes way beyond arginine in terms of potential athletic, physical, and performance enhancing results.

Agmatine Sulfate is most commonly used for dramatic and long-lasting pumps, improved recovery, enhanced endurance, improved performance, and improved body-composition (building muscle/losing fat).

Agmatine Sulfate works through a variety of potential mechanisms including increasing nitric oxide levels, inhibition of nitric oxide synthase (the enzyme responsible for nitric oxide breakdown), stimulation of luteinizing hormone (LH), nutrient partitioning mechanisms, and other pathways to support an optimal muscle building environment.

Agmatine Sulfate’s inhibition of the nitric oxide synthase enzyme has led some to refer to Agmatine as a nitric oxide extender in the sense that it may prolong the NO boosting effects of other nitric oxide boosters by inhibiting the enzyme that degrades it. This allows for great possible synergy between Agmatine Sulfate and some other nitric oxide boosting ingredients for stronger, more sustained nitric oxide increases that are evident long after you’ve left the gym.

In simple terms, Agmatine Sulfate has a variety of potential athletic and physique enhancing including dramatic long-lasting pumps and muscle fullness!

S7®:
S7® is a blend of 7 plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels by 230%.

S7® is very unique in that it works differently than other nitric oxide boosters on the market because it works by triggering an increase in the body’s own nitric oxide production.

The human body already produces nitric oxide as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow and delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to the muscles, especially during workouts.

By S7® increasing the body’s own nitric oxide production, it has excellent potential synergy with some of the other ultra-potent ingredients in VasoForce XT as it provides a different pathway of action.

VasoForce XT contains 100 mg. of S7™ per serving – DOUBLE the clinically researched dosage!

ActiGin®:
ActiGin® (also known as Senactiv®) is a natural patented proprietary sports nutraceutical complex comprised of highly fractionated Panax notoginseng and Rosa roxburghii and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to be a 3 in 1 performance aid focusing on – Energy, Endurance, & Recovery.

ActiGin® is the result of more than 10 years of research. At the time of this writing, ActiGin® is backed by one in-vivo and five human clinical trials and the number of studies on this awesome ingredient continues to increase. ActiGin® has been clinically shown to increase endurance, VO2 Max, muscular energy (ATP production), and reduce inflammation in muscles.

Studies indicate that ActiGin’s effects on improving endurance/stamina, energy, and recovery time in high intensity exercises may be due to its ability to preserve insulin receptors and glucose transporters on muscle membranes during intensive exercises to ensure a continuous supply of blood glucose into the muscle. Glucose is the fuel for muscle during intense exercise. Depletion of glucose had detrimental effects on the muscles ability to contract and work properly. There are senescent (deteriorating) cells in all human tissues including short lived endothelial cells (lifespan < 2 weeks) in blood vessels and tissues. ActiGin® substantially reduced senescent cell population (mostly endothelial progenitor cells) of exercising skeletal muscle. Also, high intensity exercise acutely decreases satellite cell numbers due to increased demand on the nucleus for muscle regeneration and ActiGin® completely attenuated acute satellite cell depletion. These findings suggest that ActiGin® effectively facilitates senescent cell clearance in contracting muscles and helps maintain muscle stem cell numbers during exercise to enhance high-intensity endurance performance.

Study Highlights include:
  • Increased endurance time (time to exhaustion) by 20% (improve VO2 Max).
  • Increase energy (ATP production) but raising the pace-making Citrate synthase enzyme in the first step of the citric acid cycle by 42%.
  • Speed recovery by reducing inflammation in muscles as evidenced by the reduction of inflammatory biomarkers (TBARS (24%), MDA (44%), Interleukin 6 (IL-6) (35%), and Creatine kinase (CK) (69%)).
  • Eliminate senescent (deteriorating) muscle cells through macrophage phagocytosis (macrophage phagocytosis involves cells that protect the body by ingesting harmful particles and dead or dying cells). Specifically decreasing SA-B-gal and collagenase, reverse apoptotic DNA fragmentation and leukocyte infiltration, and increase iNOS and IL-6 mRNA expression in the quadriceps after 60 minutes of cycling at 70% VO2 max.
  • Effectively facilitating senescent (deteriorating) cell clearance in contracting muscles and helping maintain muscle stem cell numbers during exercise to enhance high-intensity endurance performance.
In short, ActiGin® is designed to help you train harder, longer, and recover more effectively.

AstraGin®:
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption and is especially well-known for its use in many nitric oxide pump enhancing products.

In short, AstraGin® is designed to help make sure you properly absorb the other great nutrients in VasoForce XT for maximum results.

Become a Force in the Gym –
Get VasoForce XT Today!

VasoForce XT Rendering (Front).png

VasoForce XT BANNER.png

VasoForceXT-(v2-2)-1000x1000.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The new VasoForce XT will be shipping to retailers starting Monday.

For a limited time, get VasoForce XT for 33.74 ea. (25% off) by using code: vasoforcext25

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The changes from the original VasoForce XT capsules are:
- Removed GlycerPump
- Increased Agmatine from 500 mg. to 1,000 mg.
- Increased S7 from 50 mg. to 100 mg.
- Added ActiGin (also known as Senactiv®) at 50 mg.

The reason for removing the GlycerPump was because in some cases it caused softening of the capsules, especially once the seal was opened. Harmless, but it worried some people that weren't familiar with GlycerPump.

Don't worry, for anyone that still wants to use GlycerPump with it, we will have our GlycerPump capsules back in stock within the next week to week and a half.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like. Keep it up!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ActiGin is a great addition. Also really like the Agmatine up to 1,000mg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ActiGin is a great addition. Also really like the Agmatine up to 1,000mg
Thank you. I think that ActiGin is a great and very underrated ingredient. I think Agmatine is very underrated too - people generally know about the pump benefits but a lot of people overlook its potential nootropic benefits.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be the benefit(s) for dosing on non-workout days?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a licensed branded ingredient that is described by the patent holder/licensing company as a patented green tea oligomer for sports nutrition. This ingredient is so popular that it is included in some of the most popular pre-workout and pump products on the market for improved pumps, vascularity, & performance. Most products containing VASO6™ contain 300 mg; VasoForce XT contains a whopping 600 mg. of VASO6™ per serving!
I was curious about what this was, so I looked it up.

VASO6™ is a proprietary blend of gallate-enhanced oligomers comprised of dimers, trimers, tetramers and pentamers derived from green tea that stimulate nitric oxide production, induce vasodilation and promote vasorelaxation.
You can read more about it here:

Agmatine Sulfate:
Agmatine Sulfate is a by-product of the amino acid arginine that goes way beyond arginine in terms of potential athletic, physical, and performance enhancing results.

Agmatine Sulfate is most commonly used for dramatic and long-lasting pumps, improved recovery, enhanced endurance, improved performance, and improved body-composition (building muscle/losing fat).

Agmatime can also help increase endorphin, as well as serotonin production, so you'll be getting more euphoria from all that exercise!

Agmatine is a ligand for imidazoline receptors with most affinity towards the I1 receptor subset followed by I2b.[91] Its affinity is greater enough to displace idazoxan from the receptor, similar to how it can displace clonidine from the α2A receptor[92] and has been calculated (EC50 values) at 0.7µM and 1µM for I1 and I2 receptors, respectively.[67]

Agmatine is an Imidazoline receptor agonist (activator) with fairly high affinity
Downstream of the imidazoline receptor lays an increase in β-endorphin secretion.[93]

Activation of imidazoline receptors underlies an increase in endorphins (and the effects of that, likely analgesia and blood glucose reductions)

S7®:
S7® is a blend of 7 plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels by 230%.

S7® is very unique in that it works differently than other nitric oxide boosters on the market because it works by triggering an increase in the body’s own nitric oxide production.

The human body already produces nitric oxide as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow and delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to the muscles, especially during workouts.

By S7® increasing the body’s own nitric oxide production, it has excellent potential synergy with some of the other ultra-potent ingredients in VasoForce XT as it provides a different pathway of action.

VasoForce XT contains 100 mg. of S7™ per serving – DOUBLE the clinically researched dosage!
Can you talk more about S7? I did a search and found the trademark and patent holder. Here's their webpage about the product, but it doesn't list the plant based ingredients in it. Can you shed some light on that?

Also, I think that's very interesting doing a mostly plant by NO2 increaser. Just out of curiosity, why not go with just the regular stuff like citrulline and arginine?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did a write up a long time ago on the potential benefits of Agmatine other than for pre workout usage you may find interesting. I could see people dosing this on off days - splitting the dose before their largest carb meals for example.

Last edited:

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a write up a long time ago on the potential benefits of Agmatine other than for pre workout usage you may find interesting. I could see people dosing this on off days - splitting the dose before their largest carb meals for example.
Ohhh, for it's GDA benefits. I thought there might have been some benefits from dosing Vaso6, S7 or Actigin on off days.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ohhh, for it's GDA benefits. I thought there might have been some benefits from dosing Vaso6, S7 or Actigin on off days.
More than just GDA benefits. There are posts above that get more into the details of the other ingredients. I just specifically called out Agmatine as that’s my favorite from the bunch

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This would be great added to a stimmed PWO

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you talk more about S7? I did a search and found the trademark and patent holder. Here's their webpage about the product, but it doesn't list the plant based ingredients in it. Can you shed some light on that?
The ingredients of S7 are right on the label of the bottle

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Snake !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are actually a lot.

There are a lot of supplements that people don't get the full potential benefits of by using them only on pre-workout days.

If you look at a lot of the studies on ingredients in terms of muscle growth, endurance, recovery, etc., almost all of these studies are done based on using them daily. The pumps really are just an extra added benefit, but over the last few years, there's been a trend of many of them being used just pre-workout for pumps and that's now the way to use them for best results. This applies to many things - Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Agmatine, Betaine Anhydrous, and many more.

Here are some examples of how you can benefit from the ingredients in VasoForce XT when used daily. I'm answering this off the top of my head, so I'm sure I'm probably forgetting some.

Agmatine Sulfate:
- Nootropic and neuroprotective benefits.
- Improved circulation and cardiovascular health
- Improved recovery
- Improved endurance
- Improved body-composition
- Increasing Nitric Oxide and inhibition of NO Synthase have a lot of overall health benefits
- Supports positive mood
- Antioxidant properties

VASO6:
- Improved Nitric Oxide production has a wide variety of overall health benefits.
- Many people report that it helps with their blood pressure levels
- Many people find improvements in erection quality with daily use VASO6
- Antioxidant benefits.

S7:
- Improved Nitric Oxide production has a wide variety of overall health benefits.
- S7 works by helping trigger an increase in the body's own nitric oxide production.
- Improved circulation and cardiovascular benefits.
- Improved erection quality.
- Antioxidant support

ActiGin:
- ActiGin is backed by multiple studies and has been clinically shown to increase endurance, O2 Max, muscular energy (ATP production), and reduce inflammation in muscles. These studies are on daily use.
- Very interesting data on eliminating senescent muscle cells.
- The write up in the initial posts gives a good breakdown on ActiGin; if anyone just skimmed it, I would encourage you to go back and read it.

So, while VasoForce XT can be used as a stimulant free pre-workout/pump product, it is really so much more than just that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was curious about what this was, so I looked it up.

You can read more about it here:

Agmatime can also help increase endorphin, as well as serotonin production, so you'll be getting more euphoria from all that exercise!

Also, I think that's very interesting doing a mostly plant by NO2 increaser. Just out of curiosity, why not go with just the regular stuff like citrulline and arginine?
VASO6 is one of my favorite ingredients.

Thanks for the info and link on Agmatine.

The active ingredients in S7 are listed on the supplement facts panel. They are Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract, Turmeric Extract, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli, & Kale.

To answer you question about why not just go with the regular stuff like Citrulline and Arginine - simplest answer, I'm not impressed by those. Arginine doesn't do anything for me or many others in terms of pumps and Citrulline is great for endurance and good for pumps, but its nothing like what's in VasoForce XT. You can look for feedback on the original VasoForce XT and you'll see that feedback on pumps and other benefits went way beyond what you'd see with only citrulline, arginine, etc. Plus, the dosages on those are so high and we wanted VasoForce XT to be convenient for everyone. Hence, the capsule form.

To expand on that though, VasoForce XT is way more than just another nitric oxide product. Benefits include pumps but also improved endurance and recovery, nootropic & neuroprotective benefits, cardiovascular health support, improved erection quality, and a lot more.

In terms of nitric oxide support, VasoForce XT targets nitric oxide through multiple pathways:

Agmatine Sulfate - Increases nitric oxide production and inhibits nitric oxide synthase (the enzyme responsible for nitric oxide breakdown).

VASO6 - Increases nitric oxide production

S7 - is unique that it works differently than other nitric oxide boosters by triggering an increase in the body's own nitric oxide production.

ActiGin - too complex to write in a sentence or two, but went into detail in the product write about about how it can work with and enhance other nitric oxide boosting benefits.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great info here, more & more companies are promoting using some supplements on non training days.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are actually a lot.

There are a lot of supplements that people don't get the full potential benefits of by using them only on pre-workout days.

If you look at a lot of the studies on ingredients in terms of muscle growth, endurance, recovery, etc., almost all of these studies are done based on using them daily. The pumps really are just an extra added benefit, but over the last few years, there's been a trend of many of them being used just pre-workout for pumps and that's now the way to use them for best results. This applies to many things - Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Agmatine, Betaine Anhydrous, and many more.

Here are some examples of how you can benefit from the ingredients in VasoForce XT when used daily. I'm answering this off the top of my head, so I'm sure I'm probably forgetting some.

Agmatine Sulfate:
- Nootropic and neuroprotective benefits.
- Improved recovery
- Improved endurance
- Improved body-composition
- Increasing Nitric Oxide and inhibition of NO Synthase have a lot of overall health benefits
- Supports positive mood
- Antioxidant properties

VASO6:
- Many people report that it helps with their blood pressure levels
- Many people find improvements in erection quality with daily use VASO6
- Antioxidant benefits.

S7:
- S7 works by helping trigger an increase in the body's own nitric oxide production.
- Improved circulation and cardiovascular benefits.
- Improved erection quality.
- Antioxidant support

ActiGin:
- ActiGin is backed by multiple studies and has been clinically shown to increase endurance, O2 Max, muscular energy (ATP production), and reduce inflammation in muscles. These studies are on daily use.
- Very interesting data on eliminating senescent muscle cells.
- The write up in the initial posts gives a good breakdown on ActiGin; if anyone just skimmed it, I would encourage you to go back and read it.

So, while VasoForce XT can be used as a stimulant free pre-workout/pump product, it is really so much more than just that.
Awesome answer, thank you.

Agmatine was a staple of mine for a good few years before it disappeared from our shelves and supplements here in the UK.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a more focus/pump person over high stim. I always loved Vasoforce XT. Easy to stack it with my favourite focus products. Also nice thats in caps so i dont have to blend all kinds of crazy flavours together. Changes looks good, hope to try it out in the future.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really liked the old version. It was by far, my favorite supplement over the past few years. I'll probably give this version a chance too.

However, I personally prefer the glycerpump and vaso6 combination in the old version because it gives me better pumps and less headache compared to agmatine. I never had any trouble with the caps. But then again, all of my bottles were probably used within 30 days of purchase because I liked it so much!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really liked the old version. It was by far, my favorite supplement over the past few years. I'll probably give this version a chance too.

However, I personally prefer the glycerpump and vaso6 combination in the old version because it gives me better pumps and less headache compared to agmatine. I never had any trouble with the caps. But then again, all of my bottles were probably used within 30 days of purchase because I liked it so much!
The issues with GlycerPump making the capsules moist were usually in cases where the person would open it and leave it sitting for months before finishing using it. It was harmless and avoidable, but it for people that didn't know it was the GlycerPump, it lead to some retailer returns and we try to avoid that.

I like the new version better myself bc I'm a big fan of ActiGin and have always loved Agmatine. And can always take our GlycerPump capsules with it if people want. They should be back in stock within the next 2 weeks.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The issues with GlycerPump making the capsules moist were usually in cases where the person would open it and leave it sitting for months before finishing using it. It was harmless and avoidable
That is definitely me. Good to know.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great info here, more & more companies are promoting using some supplements on non training days.
Thank you. And yeah, so many people seem to think of things as only on their workout days but for many (probably most) things, you need to take them daily for best results.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased Vasoforce xt. 🤙

not a fan of glycerol so glad it was removed

I use creatine nitrate year round so will be using both in concert, not as a replacement

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just purchased Vasoforce xt. 🤙

not a fan of glycerol so glad it was removed

I use creatine nitrate year round so will be using both in concert, not as a replacement
i think you will like it .. if you have used the old one .. would love to hear a comparison view.

I like glycerol overall but in caps, i would rather have extra agmatine & s7 + 1 less pill to swallow lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
been waiting for something like this without GMS so i can stack it with new core fury
I'm glad to hear that. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
got any sample packs?
I'm sorry but we don't have any sample packs available at this time. That's something I would like to be able to offer in the future, but that would be at least 3+ months out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ghetto baggie anyone ??

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tokosh19
Ask for sample, in the past I have send a scoop or two to folks wanting to try a supplement before they buy it. I thought maybe if someone had a few extra cap they could throw them in a baggie and hook tokosh19 up. AKA Ghetto Baggie. (sample)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
tokosh19
Ask for sample, in the past I have send a scoop or two to folks wanting to try a supplement before they buy it. I thought maybe if someone had a few extra cap they could throw them in a baggie and hook tokosh19 up. AKA Ghetto Baggie. (sample)
haha i didnt knew what you meant either lol

i do it all the time as well .. @tokosh19 i can send you a sample from my stash but would be near end of this month

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This to remember

Ghetto Baggie = Home Made Sample (Usually Found In A Zip Lock Bag)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True! In fact, you're the reason I originally bought three tubs of Super Swole. Your willingness to send a sample out of your own personal stash was a very stand up move. Props! 🤟
Appreciate the support always man .. SNS/CEL believes in word of mouth marketing is the best .. no hyping up natural muscle builders or anything .. just have them come out and you know its gonna be top notch :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any retailers have this yet? I missed out on the code.
Fairly new release .. im sure its in process of being shipped out to retailers.
Pandemic def doesn't help

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm pumped just reading about it lol
lol
wait till you take 3 caps and then pick up your kid .. kid is gonna be like dadda veins

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any retailers have this yet? I missed out on the code.
I extended the code thru the end of this week for you :)

It is available to ship to retailers. We are hoping DPS and Strong get orders in this week. Both are normally quicker with ordering in new items.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I extended the code thru the end of this week for you :)

It is available to ship to retailers. We are hoping DPS and Strong get orders in this week. Both are normally quicker with ordering in new items.
Customer Service At It's Best !!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like this update.

My only complaint is you guys keep dropping too many things I want right now so im a bit paralyzed.

I did finally re up Anabolic Effect so maybe I'll add this next month on bottle two. I'd be worried pumps might be too insane so maybe half dose with each AE dose. 🤔

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like this update.

My only complaint is you guys keep dropping too many things I want right now so im a bit paralyzed.

I did finally re up Anabolic Effect so maybe I'll add this next month on bottle two. I'd be worried pumps might be too insane so maybe half dose with each AE dose. 🤔
Thank you. I'm glad that you like it.

Glad to hear that you re-upped on Anabolic Effect. This will make for a great stack with it. You could do half a dose with each AE dose or you could do VasoForce XT pre-workout and then Anabolic Effect spaced out throughout the day away from it.

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, any dates for shipping to the UK? Cheers