sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had posted this in a different thread at first rather than make a thread of its own about it, but it caused some confusion bc we've offered VASO6 capsules for years and people didn't catch the part that this was a different size. So I decided to do a thread for it all to itself.

VASO6 - 120 Veg Capsule VALUE SIZE Now Available!

Normal Sale Price on the SNS Website: 44.99

From now thru next Tuesday, June 1st, save 30% off with our Memorial Day Sale. Coupon code: memorialday30

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VASO6™ – A Green Tea Oligomer for Sports Nutrition

Introducing a new size of SNS VASO6™, the first single ingredient VASO6™ product on the market.

VASO6™ is a licensed branded ingredient that has taken the supplement industry by storm and has become so popular that some of the biggest supplement companies in the world are using it and even building entire products around it. User feedback includes dramatically improved pumps with some people reporting feeling more pumped on their non-training days than they previously did even after their workouts.

Supplementing with VASO6™ may lead to:
  • Dramatic Pumps & Vascularity*
  • An Increase in Endurance*
  • An Increase in Nitric Oxide*
  • An Increase in Exercise Performance*
What is VASO6™?
VASO6™ is identified by the patent holder/licensing company as a patented green tea oligomer for sports nutrition.

Green Tea is an amazing plant that contains a wide variety of constituents including some of the hottest sports nutrition and weight loss ingredients on that market. Examples include Epicatechin, EGCG, VASO6, and more. Even though these exciting ingredients are constituents of Green Tea, they are all specific components/extracts that would be difficult to, if not impossible, to consume large enough quantities of through regular Green Tea to elicit results. Hence, specialized extracts such as VASO6™.

First, Why Buy VASO6™ Solo?

SNS VASO6™ capsules can be taken along with your favorite pre-workout if it doesn’t contain VASO6™ or even if it does, SNS VASO6™ can be taken on your non-workout days to help support improved pumps, vascularity, all day muscle fullness, and more.

Stacking & Synergy:
VASO6™ is versatile and stacks great with other products such as SNS Agmatine XT, Citrulline Malate, Focus XT, GlycoPhase, X-Gels, & other select SNS products for even bigger, better pumps and synergistic results!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some retailers already have this on the way and hopefully the rest will be ordering it soon.

The normal price on the SNS website will be 44.99

Save 30% off with coupon code memorialday30 from now until June 1st; which makes it be 31.49 ea.

Link to VASO6 - 120 Veg Caps on the SNS Website:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vaso-6 120 Rendering (FRONT).png

Vaso-6 Label (Supp Facts) 120.png

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is probably one of the best supplements you can add to your regiment for performance enhancement. I’m going to toss it in with SNS Peak02 to round out my workout stack. With the discount on top of the value size bottle it’s a ridiculously good deal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is probably one of the best supplements you can add to your regiment for performance enhancement. I’m going to toss it in with SNS Peak02 to round out my workout stack. With the discount on top of the value size bottle it’s a ridiculously good deal.
I agree. VASO6 is a great ingredient and good for so much more than just pumps - pumps, endurance, recovery, blood pressure, cardiovascular support, erection quality, & more.

It makes for a great stack with PEAK02.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree. VASO6 is a great ingredient and good for so much more than just pumps - pumps, endurance, recovery, blood pressure, cardiovascular support, ERECTION QUALITY, & more.

It makes for a great stack with PEAK02.
Sold!!!

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what.. did I see erection quality?.. I just got some tubs loaded-af with 600mg a dose.. will try it out tomorrow :cool:

Reactions: ZOO
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what.. did I see erection quality?.. I just got some tubs loaded-af with 600mg a dose.. will try it out tomorrow :cool:
I had never heard of that product and from looking it up, the images I see show a 300 mg. dose. If you want to discuss, pm me. I don't want to discuss other companies products in the thread.

Our VasoForce XT Caps do have 600 mg. per dose and the feedback is great. We get asked a lot if people can take it daily and not just on workout days and the answer is a definite yes. The product is great for so much more than just a pre-workout.

As for erection quality, I'll explain a little on this. There's nitric oxide enhancement as far as helping get you hard; and yes, a lot of people report that VASO6 helps with that. But what I mean by erection quality is by taking it as a daily use product, it improving the overall quality of blood flow and erections in general, not just on a time by time basis. So that the overall quality is improved and not just a one off type of thing. I hope that makes sense,

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry your pointing the masses in wrong direction, buy 120 for $36. Which comes out to $9 per 30.
Thank you for pointing that out as well.

He has posted about the sale on these in the Sales/Deals thread and think he wanted to post it here too; but for people that don't mind spending more, the 120 caps is the better value. But it just depends on the person.

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone experienced with a daily high dosage of Vaso6 ie 900mg+? Did you see any benefits?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone experienced with a daily high dosage of Vaso6 ie 900mg+? Did you see any benefits?

i have not exceeded over 600mg or ever felt like i needed too .. but have seen pple here report it with good results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We get a lot of good feedback from people doing 900 to 1200 mg. per day.

I use 600 mg. per day myself (morning and night) plus additional from whatever I take pre-workout at the time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !