• Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://www.a1supplements.com/sns-creatinol-o-phosphate-caps
$50 for 2 bags.

creatinolophos_1_2.jpg

1.What Is It?
Creatinol-O-Phosphate, scientifically known as N-methyl-N-(beta-hydroxyethyl)guanidine o-phosphate, is a synthetic analogue of Creatine. It is often mistaken as being a substitute for the Creatine, however it should be viewed as a completely separate compound as it provides completely different effects to Creatine. Creatinol-O-Phosphate was originally created for its ability to work as a cardioprotective drug whilst also being used to treat irregular heartbeats. It has become increasingly popular as a performance enhancing supplement in the health & fitness industry due to its ability to prolong Anaerobic Glycolysis.

2.What Does It Do?
Creatinol-O-Phosphate acts as an intracellular buffer that prevents a rise in acidity (a drop in pH) within working muscles during Anaerobic Glycolysis. Anaerobic Glycolysis defines the process whereby glucose is transformed into lactate during times of limited oxygen availability (for example during exercise). It is useful for short term energy production for exercise lasting from 10 seconds to 2 minutes in duration in the presence of lactic acid.

When exercising, oxygen is required to break down glucose for energy. When insufficient oxygen is available a substance called lactate is produced, which can also be converted into energy in the absence of oxygen. However, the build-up of lactate can exceed the rate at which it is converted and used for energy, and cause muscle acidity levels to skyrocket in a bid to protect muscles from damage caused by such metabolic by-products such as Hydrogen Ions and Lactic Acid. This results in the burning sensation felt within working muscles, cramping and muscular fatigue, and is the usual catalyst for muscular failure.

By buffering this rise in muscle acidity, Creatinol-O-Phosphate allows muscular contractions to continue in the presence of Hydrogen Ions and Lactic Acid, which would otherwise cause muscular failure. As a result, a higher quantity of muscle fibres can be recruited and stimulated, especially those which have the highest potential for growth and often take the longest amount of time to be recruited.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure I've ever tried this kind of creatine.. Might be a good opportunity to get some.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure I've ever tried this kind of creatine.. Might be a good opportunity to get some.
very solid ingrident .. i have only used it with preworkout and def enchances the effects.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used one called Phosphagen by EAS way back. I'm pretty sure this is the ingredient. I had significantly more strength gains with phosphate compared to monhydrate IIRC

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any bloat factor with this version of creatine? What's recommended dosage?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This isn’t a form of Creatine. Don’t purchase it as a substitute, but it can be used with it.

This used to be touted as an endurance booster.

Anecdotally I did enjoy some improved endurance at around 2g preworkout (I believe it’s been awhile).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As resolve has answered already.

but no the ingriedent doesn't bloat .. i stacked it with HCL(creatine) and also mono with good results .. for you if you are concerned with bloat recommend creatine HCL.

but this ingrident was brought into the market to help with heart conditions in patients and the supplement industry saw the benefits and from there it took off.

Throwing it in your pre-workout is a way to go.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In terms of it's enhancements to a pre-workout I am hearing better endurance from the above. Are we talking similar to beta alanine or different? Maybe a synergy between the two?

Also not seeing this product on the website?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, was thinking 900 caps might be a bit much just to give it an initial try. Was hoping to find a smaller size on the site. Don't get me wrong it's a great deal if it works for the person but as with anything no one knows how it might affect them until trying.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, was thinking 900 caps might be a bit much just to give it an initial try. Was hoping to find a smaller size on the site. Don't get me wrong it's a great deal if it works for the person but as with anything no one knows how it might affect them until trying.
Totally understand and i would be the same way .. 900 caps would last u for ages lol

but yes if you have never tried the ingredient, then i myself wouldn't recommend .. we do still have 90caps bottles left

https://smartpowders.com/products/sns-creatinol-o-phospahte-capsules-500-mg/
Smart powders is a great and trusted site has it for $11.99 .. other places im seeing it anywhere from $15-18.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wonder about its true effectiveness, is was all rage a couple years back , in most pre workout and now I don't know is some well know preworkout use it? And why such a big bag? Is that a new thing at SNS or are you trying to get rid of something that does not sell well?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder about its true effectiveness, is was all rage a couple years back , in most pre workout and now I don't know is some well know preworkout use it? And why such a big bag? Is that a new thing at SNS or are you trying to get rid of something that does not sell well?
Yeah its not so popular anymore .. happens with every ingrident .. same thing with c-o-p.
Look at how many diff PWO stuff has come out .. def has more then jus workout benefits.

I am unsure on the whole big bag - i dont think we will see those with newer stuff like vaso-6, and new products coming out. But would love to see it but being realistic as it wouldnt make sense to sell new stuff that cheap.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In terms of it's enhancements to a pre-workout I am hearing better endurance from the above. Are we talking similar to beta alanine or different? Maybe a synergy between the two?

They would stack very well together.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Creatinol O Phosphate is not a form of Creatine. That's one of the biggest misconceptions with it - that it gets lumped in as just another form of Creatine and its endurance benefits don't get the appreciation they deserve.

But no, there is no bloating with Creatinol O Phosphate.

This isn’t a form of Creatine. Don’t purchase it as a substitute, but it can be used with it.

This used to be touted as an endurance booster.

Anecdotally I did enjoy some improved endurance at around 2g preworkout (I believe it’s been awhile).
Great answer.

And same here. I didn't dose quite that high but I got great results off 1.5 grams per day. And endurance is something I've always struggled with so when something helps mine, that's a huge plus and a great testament to the effectiveness.

Throwing it in your pre-workout is a way to go.
You can take it with your pre-workout but for best results, Creatinol O Phosphate should be used daily (like most products for endurance benefits).

I have never seen it studied alongside Beta Alanine but in theory they would stack very well together.

correct better endurance .. to compare to BA not sure havent tried it solo .. but the stuff def helps.

Its only exclusive to the site > https://www.a1supplements.com/sns-creatinol-o-phosphate-caps
It may go on sale at other places. It depends on sales volume. Its a limited supply product so once its sold out, its sold out.

I think/thought they were going to be listing it as 29.99 per bag or 49.99 per 2 bags. I will email them about that.

Totally understand and i would be the same way .. 900 caps would last u for ages lol

but yes if you have never tried the ingredient, then i myself wouldn't recommend .. we do still have 90caps bottles left

https://smartpowders.com/products/sns-creatinol-o-phospahte-capsules-500-mg/
Smart powders is a great and trusted site has it for $11.99 .. other places im seeing it anywhere from $15-18.
Smart Powders should not have that listed. We have not had the 90 cap bottles available in awhile.

When we offered the 90 capsules, it typically sold for 17.99/18.99 so you can see the real value of the 900 caps.

One bag at 29.99 would equal 5 bottles of the 90 caps.

If the extent of someone using Creatinol O Phosphate was in a pre-workout, then they didn't really use Creatinol O Phosphate for maximum results. Same as with Beta Alanine - Beta Alanine is in many pre-workouts but if you don't use it daily, you're not going to experience the real endurance potential of it.

Cliff notes:
- Creatinol O Phosphate needs to be used daily for best results.
- Most people don't use pre-workouts daily.
- Creatinol O Phosphate is not a cheap ingredient so many of the pre-workouts putting it in there were using it in a prop blend and people weren't getting enough even if people were using the pre's daily.

The reason for the big bags are:
- People that use this for maximum endurance benefits use it daily.
- We discontinued the 90 capsule size bc we are looking at making an endurance formula in a few months.
- This really upset some people that bought the 90 caps faithfully.
- So we did a bulk supply run as a way of making up for it and saying we're sorry.
- It's a limited run item. Only a certain amount of bags were made and once they're gone, they're gone.

If it didn't work, we wouldn't have gotten bombarded with emails from people being upset that we discontinued the 90 capsule size. At the time we did though, we thought the endurance formula would be out sooner.

Yeah its not so popular anymore .. happens with every ingrident .. same thing with c-o-p.
Look at how many diff PWO stuff has come out .. def has more then jus workout benefits.

I am unsure on the whole big bag - i dont think we will see those with newer stuff like vaso-6, and new products coming out. But would love to see it but being realistic as it wouldnt make sense to sell new stuff that cheap.
It's not as popular with bodybuilders but its very popular with endurance athletes, cross fitters, spartan racers, etc.

The bulk bag was just a try it and see thing to see if people like it bc it's a limited run.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Creatinol O Phosphate is not a form of Creatine. That's one of the biggest misconceptions with it - that it gets lumped in as just another form of Creatine and its endurance benefits don't get the appreciation they deserve.

But no, there is no bloating with Creatinol O Phosphate.

Great answer.

And same here. I didn't dose quite that high but I got great results off 1.5 grams per day. And endurance is something I've always struggled with so when something helps mine, that's a huge plus and a great testament to the effectiveness.

You can take it with your pre-workout but for best results, Creatinol O Phosphate should be used daily (like most products for endurance benefits).

I have never seen it studied alongside Beta Alanine but in theory they would stack very well together.

It may go on sale at other places. It depends on sales volume. Its a limited supply product so once its sold out, its sold out.

I think/thought they were going to be listing it as 29.99 per bag or 49.99 per 2 bags. I will email them about that.

Smart Powders should not have that listed. We have not had the 90 cap bottles available in awhile.

When we offered the 90 capsules, it typically sold for 17.99/18.99 so you can see the real value of the 900 caps.

One bag at 29.99 would equal 5 bottles of the 90 caps.

If the extent of someone using Creatinol O Phosphate was in a pre-workout, then they didn't really use Creatinol O Phosphate for maximum results. Same as with Beta Alanine - Beta Alanine is in many pre-workouts but if you don't use it daily, you're not going to experience the real endurance potential of it.

Cliff notes:
- Creatinol O Phosphate needs to be used daily for best results.
- Most people don't use pre-workouts daily.
- Creatinol O Phosphate is not a cheap ingredient so many of the pre-workouts putting it in there were using it in a prop blend and people weren't getting enough even if people were using the pre's daily.

The reason for the big bags are:
- People that use this for maximum endurance benefits use it daily.
- We discontinued the 90 capsule size bc we are looking at making an endurance formula in a few months.
- This really upset some people that bought the 90 caps faithfully.
- So we did a bulk supply run as a way of making up for it and saying we're sorry.
- It's a limited run item. Only a certain amount of bags were made and once they're gone, they're gone.

If it didn't work, we wouldn't have gotten bombarded with emails from people being upset that we discontinued the 90 capsule size. At the time we did though, we thought the endurance formula would be out sooner.

It's not as popular with bodybuilders but its very popular with endurance athletes, cross fitters, spartan racers, etc.

The bulk bag was just a try it and see thing to see if people like it bc it's a limited run.
So if cost not an issue. What is the optimal dose for this eg Creatine seems to be 5g what is the daily optimal for this? Also anymore info on endurance formula sounds nice :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So if cost not an issue. What is the optimal dose for this eg Creatine seems to be 5g what is the daily optimal for this? Also anymore info on endurance formula sounds nice :)
1-1.5g

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That little, I was expecting you to say closer to 3g-4g daily? Or was 1.5 per dose?
Per dose .. always start low dose esp when dosing it pre workout with other stuff mixed in

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
https://www.a1supplements.com/sns-creatinol-o-phosphate-caps
$50 for 2 bags.

View attachment 180975

1.What Is It?
Creatinol-O-Phosphate, scientifically known as N-methyl-N-(beta-hydroxyethyl)guanidine o-phosphate, is a synthetic analogue of Creatine. It is often mistaken as being a substitute for the Creatine, however it should be viewed as a completely separate compound as it provides completely different effects to Creatine. Creatinol-O-Phosphate was originally created for its ability to work as a cardioprotective drug whilst also being used to treat irregular heartbeats. It has become increasingly popular as a performance enhancing supplement in the health & fitness industry due to its ability to prolong Anaerobic Glycolysis.

2.What Does It Do?
Creatinol-O-Phosphate acts as an intracellular buffer that prevents a rise in acidity (a drop in pH) within working muscles during Anaerobic Glycolysis. Anaerobic Glycolysis defines the process whereby glucose is transformed into lactate during times of limited oxygen availability (for example during exercise). It is useful for short term energy production for exercise lasting from 10 seconds to 2 minutes in duration in the presence of lactic acid.

When exercising, oxygen is required to break down glucose for energy. When insufficient oxygen is available a substance called lactate is produced, which can also be converted into energy in the absence of oxygen. However, the build-up of lactate can exceed the rate at which it is converted and used for energy, and cause muscle acidity levels to skyrocket in a bid to protect muscles from damage caused by such metabolic by-products such as Hydrogen Ions and Lactic Acid. This results in the burning sensation felt within working muscles, cramping and muscular fatigue, and is the usual catalyst for muscular failure.

By buffering this rise in muscle acidity, Creatinol-O-Phosphate allows muscular contractions to continue in the presence of Hydrogen Ions and Lactic Acid, which would otherwise cause muscular failure. As a result, a higher quantity of muscle fibres can be recruited and stimulated, especially those which have the highest potential for growth and often take the longest amount of time to be recruited.

Nice so this a a creatine based drug? What doses were used in studies?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice so this a a creatine based drug? What doses were used in studies?
Technically, it’s an alcohol derivative of creatine. However, it won’t act like creatine in the body. In studies, I believe they injected 2 grams a day. Been forever since I read about it though. Oral dosing may require more, depending on how well it absorbs. I’ve never seen any exact figures, but I vaguely recall Patrick Arnold estimating it’s about 40%. Don’t quote me on that, though. You could probably dose as high as 5g a day, but not sure you’d get that much more out of it than 2-3 grams. If you do want to dose high, split the doses. It’s notorious for causing GI issues.

stimtron

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Technically, it’s an alcohol derivative of creatine. However, it won’t act like creatine in the body. In studies, I believe they injected 2 grams a day. Been forever since I read about it though. Oral dosing may require more, depending on how well it absorbs. I’ve never seen any exact figures, but I vaguely recall Patrick Arnold estimating it’s about 40%. Don’t quote me on that, though. You could probably dose as high as 5g a day, but not sure you’d get that much more out of it than 2-3 grams. If you do want to dose high, split the doses. It’s notorious for causing GI issues.
Thanks. Mode of actions is quite unique I def want to add this into my stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And shoot for how many grams daily bro?
I never went over 3g

I workout after work around 5pm and did 1 to 1.5g in morning and 1 to 1.5g with my pre workout (30-45mins before )

Honestly I would just dose pre to begin with will last u while that way

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
how long after it expires can we use COP?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All up to you .. for me if stored properly I usually go anywhere to 1-5yrs.

I have taken sips with expiry date over 5 yrs with no issue

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established

Ok thanks