• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean Muscle, Strength, & Improved Recovery
150 mg. Urolithin-B Per Capsule

Urolithin B XT (REDNERING) GROUP.png

Urolithin B XT (Supp Facts).png

Urolithin-B is a unique ingredient that has been shown to have both potential anabolic and anti-catabolic properties and can be used to help support increase in lean muscle & strength and optimal muscle recovery.

Urolithin-B XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Lean Muscle & Strength
  • Optimal Muscle Recovery
  • Muscle Protective Benefits
  • Anabolic & Anti-Catabolic Properties
  • Decreased Muscle Protein Breakdown
  • Increased Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS)
  • Potential Anti-Estrogenic/Anti-Aromatase Properties
What is Urolithin-B?
Urolithin B is one of the four metabolites of the Ellagic Acid/Ellagitannins family. It is a type of phenolic compound that is produced in the human gut after absorption of ellagitannin containing foods such as pomegranate, strawberries, red raspberries, walnuts, and/or oak-aged red wine.

Muscle Protective Benefits:
Since Urolithin B supports muscle growth thru increased protein synthesis and decreased protein breakdown, it is theorized that it may also have a muscular protective effect during times of stress and help reduce muscular atrophy (wasting).

This could be potentially beneficial to helping preserve lean muscle tissue as we get older and also helping to preserve lean muscle while dieting.

Muscle Protein Synthesis:
The amount of muscle tissue in the human body is regulated in part by the body balancing the rates of muscle synthesis and muscle protein breakdown.

Urolithin B stimulates muscle protein synthesis via mediation of the androgen receptor (AR) pathway.

Animal studies have shown that even low doses of Urolithin B increased the diameter of myotubes.

Research has shown that Urolithin B promotes the development of muscle cells by supporting the increase in protein synthesis and inhibiting the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway

Interestingly, in one rodent study, Urolithin B was shown to support muscle growth and also decrease muscle atrophy (breakdown) in the same subjects.

Reduces/Decreases Muscle Protein Breakdown:
Urolithin B reduces muscle protein breakdown through supporting the inhibition of the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway (UPP), which is a key factor in muscle protein breakdown.

The ubiquitin-proteasome pathway is one of three key pathways of muscle protein breakdown. These pathways are:
  • Ubiquitin-proteasome pathway (UPP)
  • Calpain pathway (calpain Ca2+-dependent cysteine proteases)
  • Autophagy
Muscle protein breakdown is a catabolic state in which muscle cells are broken down into their individual components, providing a source of energy. Basically, any up regulation of the protein breakdown pathways will result in the reduction of muscle mass.

Research has supported that there may be a lower activity of the ubiquitin-proteasome system in myotubes exposed to Urolithin B. These results support that the faster growth of myotubes exposed to Urolithin B is due to a higher protein synthesis as well as reduced activity of the ubiquitin-proteasome system (A major protein breakdown pathway), meaning reduced protein breakdown.

The human body is generally in a constant state of protein turnover and constantly trying to balance between protein synthesis and protein breakdown. A higher synthesis rate as well as a lower breakdown rate will increase the net protein balance of the muscles, increasing growth.

Anti-Aromatase & Anti-Estrogenic Activity Support Potential:
Urolithin B, like other members of the urolithin family, has been shown to support the inhibition of the aromatase enzyme; a key enzyme that helps prevent testosterone from being converted to estrogen.

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Urolithin-B XT can be used with Anabolic XT, Recomp20, Phosphatidic Acid XT, Optimize-T, VasoForce XT, Reduce XT, Focus XT, Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, or a variety of other SNS product for improved synergistic results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Urolithin-B XT is also available now at DPS, they already have it listed and in stock.

It is also available for sale and ready to ship to any other retailers that are interested in buying it to offer to their customers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to make everyone aware that the first batch of Urolithin-B XT is a get it while you can, limited availability type of thing.

We do plan on offering it as an ongoing product, but due to how hard this is to source and limited supplies, the first run of it will most likely sell out. We have more on order and will have more available as soon as possible. I just wanted to let everyone know that before we do sell out of stock on the first batch.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get it while you can !!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to make everyone aware that the first batch of Urolithin-B XT is a get it while you can, limited availability type of thing.

We do plan on offering it as an ongoing product, but due to how hard this is to source and limited supplies, the first run of it will most likely sell out. We have more on order and will have more available as soon as possible. I just wanted to let everyone know that before we do sell out of stock on the first batch.

Ohhh thank you for that update, picking up 3 pack and great write up .. i drink pomegranate juice just to get some of these benefits but that can get pricey now a days ..so this is awesome.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any concerns over lethargy? Would love to give this ago but that potentially scares me as those sides usually hit me. But WOW another great option from SNS.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any concerns over lethargy? Would love to give this ago but that potentially scares me as those sides usually hit me. But WOW another great option from SNS.
None that I'm aware of. I never saw reports of lethargy with products that had Urolithin-B in them in the past so no reason that it would be expected to be encountered with Urolithin-B XT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to bump this thread back up for anyone that missed it. I don't like to normally do release threads towards the weekends because a lot of people may miss them that way.

We've had a good amount of people buying Urolithin-B XT but not much discussion in the thread about it thus far.

InBat47

Awards
Solid amount of ingredient per bottle.

Always wanted to play around with this individually as it worked great in formulas that I liked, but could never isolate it in the past.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow - interesting. this was part of massacr3 and ep1logue which I have taken in the past.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Solid amount of ingredient per bottle.

Always wanted to play around with this individually as it worked great in formulas that I liked, but could never isolate it in the past.
To my knowledge, we're the first company to offer this as a single ingredient product.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ep1logue made me shredded. This was an ingredient in it. Hmmm interesting

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ep1logue made me shredded. This was an ingredient in it. Hmmm interesting
A lot of times people may notice a trend with SNS and single ingredient products. Sometimes we're just releasing them just because of demand &/or to see how people like them. But other times, we are releasing ingredients that have always traditionally been in formulas to see how people like them as individual ingredients, and then based on the feedback from them, we may use them in upcoming formulas. I'm open minded on this one and if people like this one the way I hope they will, we may look at using it in a formula in the future that use a lot of the components of the product you mentioned + a lot more.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of times people may notice a trend with SNS and single ingredient products. Sometimes we're just releasing them just because of demand &/or to see how people like them. But other times, we are releasing ingredients that have always traditionally been in formulas to see how people like them as individual ingredients, and then based on the feedback from them, we may use them in upcoming formulas. I'm open minded on this one and if people like this one the way I hope they will, we may look at using it in a formula in the future that use a lot of the components of the product you mentioned + a lot more.
I knew it. Steve is just here to study us!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I knew it. Steve is just here to study us!
I just wanted to bump this thread so that it doesn't get lost in the number of new releases that we've had recently.

This is an ingredient that we have gotten asked to do as a single ingredient for quite some time.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just wanted to bump this thread so that it doesn't get lost in the number of new releases that we've had recently.

This is an ingredient that we have gotten asked to do as a single ingredient for quite some time.
Have you heard much feedback yet? This is one I’m very curious about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you heard much feedback yet? This is one I’m very curious about.
It hasn't been out long but early feedback has been people seeing some nice body-composition changes and noticing improved strength gains with it. Also some have commented on increased muscle fullness.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any feedback on this? Does it does a good job as and anti estrogen that could be use with a natural test booster?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any feedback on this? Does it does a good job as and anti estrogen that could be use with a natural test booster?
We've had good feedback on it but I haven't seen any posted yet on here. Hopefully some people will.

I personally would regard it as having potential anti-estrogen properties but wouldn't use it in place of an actual anti-estrogen like Inhibit-E.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking for any updates on results?
same here.. Anyone?
This is an example of one where we've gotten a lot of good feedback on and repeat sales on, but I've noticed a lot of it has been people that are long time members or viewers here that don't post much, if at all anymore.

I hope that some people will share their feedback in the thread bc people really seem to be liking it.

This is also an example of one that we've been asked for a lot, but there hasn't been a lot of activity in this thread itself on so I think that Urolithin-B XT has gotten overshadowed some by all the other new releases bc I have people every couple days message or email me saying they didn't know we released it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that the Black Friday Sales are now live.

For a limited time, that makes Urolithin-B XT 27.99 per bottle and a 3 pack be 76.99.

SNS-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

CEL-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

MA-BlackFriday-500x500.png

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Are there any concerns of this lowering estrogen too much?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
No, I don't think that that would be an issue.
Roger that. Thanks!

Some of the feedback here seems incredible. Can't believe it's not more popular!

Going to add it to my current run of Anabolic Effect and Anacyclus XT!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Roger that. Thanks!

Some of the feedback here seems incredible. Can't believe it's not more popular!

Going to add it to my current run of Anabolic Effect and Anacyclus XT!
That should make for a great stack.

I agree that it seems like it would be more popular - I think its a combination of people not knowing about the ingredient and also many not knowing that we offer it.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This will be part of my next order hopefully a Christmas sale at SNS. Going to take alongside phosphacitic xt and possibly x gels as well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This will be part of my next order hopefully a Christmas sale at SNS. Going to take alongside phosphacitic xt and possibly x gels as well
there will be a sale .. lets hope its in stock 😉

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
there will be a sale .. lets hope its in stock 😉
If you want to try this one soon, I wouldn't wait on it bc we're very low on stock on it.

We have another production run scheduled but we will be out of this one for probably around a month (figuring it will sell out by next week) because of production lead times and because we have so many other things in the production process.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
If you want to try this one soon, I wouldn't wait on it bc we're very low on stock on it.

We have another production run scheduled but we will be out of this one for probably around a month (figuring it will sell out by next week) because of production lead times and because we have so many other things in the production process.
Ordered two bottles from DPS this morning!

paulg

paulg

Awards
Question about ED as I'm susceptible to it. I read on another older thread that someone thought the Uro B caused temporary ED issues. Just wondering if that has come up for anyone else.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Question about ED as I'm susceptible to it. I read on another older thread that someone thought the Uro B caused temporary ED issues. Just wondering if that has come up for anyone else.
GD really? If this is true I am regretting ordering two bottles lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im fairly new to uroB and only 2 weeks in but no issues with soldier standing up so far.

can u link a thread here.. if its AM ofcourse, would love to see what else was that person on and diet if mentioned.

i would be pretty confident that this doesnt cause an issue, gotta be other factors playing in.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
im fairly new to uroB and only 2 weeks in but no issues with soldier standing up so far.

can u link a thread here.. if its AM ofcourse, would love to see what else was that person on and diet if mentioned.

i would be pretty confident that this doesnt cause an issue, gotta be other factors playing in.
Any noticeable benefits 2 weeks in?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any noticeable benefits 2 weeks in?
i started at a bad time .. hard for me to judge to be honest

next week will be better .. i havent been to gym in 10days, had my son visiting me and really thats all i focused on .. but i didnt miss a dose letting it get saturated in me at 2 days.

So hoping to see something next week ( monday will be my full body workout )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@AndrewMcD @paulg or anyone else, if looking for more feedback on this ingredient .. check out this thread .. xtyler is very knowledgable and might be able to answer all your questions

youll also find some users reporting feedback on it .. ill drop mine next week.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone may have thought that, I can't speak on what someone truly did or didn't think, but it either wasn't true, there was another factoring causing it for them, or it was just a weird effect with them themselves; bc overall, that's never been associated with Urolithin B as an ingredient.

On the other hand, I've read a lot of reports of it helping with libido and erection quality.

We've never had any reports at all of it having any negative effect on erection quality or libido.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GD really? If this is true I am regretting ordering two bottles lol
I would encourage you or anyone else not to let a single question about something influence you negatively about it.

He was simply asking a question based off of one person asking a question about it in an older thread - and the answer to the question is that no, it should not contribute to any erection difficulties; and if it has any effect at all on them, it would likely be a positive one.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could have been he just had a very ugly girl friend !!
maybe its that chick from "anabolic memes" page we were discussing yesterday "head nurse"

paulg

paulg

Awards
Someone may have thought that, I can't speak on what someone truly did or didn't think, but it either wasn't true, there was another factoring causing it for them, or it was just a weird effect with them themselves; bc overall, that's never been associated with Urolithin B as an ingredient.

On the other hand, I've read a lot of reports of it helping with libido and erection quality.

We've never had any reports at all of it having any negative effect on erection quality or libido.
Thanks for replying so soon.
Didn't mean to stir anything up, it was mentioned a few months ago, that's all.
I'm ordering a bottle today.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for replying so soon.
Didn't mean to stir anything up, it was mentioned a few months ago, that's all.
I'm ordering a bottle today.
No worries, I understand. I took it as a legit question.

Since it had already seemed to get a worried response, I just wanted to encourage people to wait for answers rather than make assumptions or worry themselves. Bc its ironic, but worrying about ED is the most common cause of ED that there is haha.

I hope that you'll enjoy the product.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
No worries, I understand. I took it as a legit question.

Since it had already seemed to get a worried response, I just wanted to encourage people to wait for answers rather than make assumptions or worry themselves. Bc its ironic, but worrying about ED is the most common cause of ED that there is haha.

I hope that you'll enjoy the product.
Always appreciate you Steve.

Can't wait to start running this.