Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer
Ultra-Potent 200:1 Tongkat Ali Extract
Std. to a Minimum 2% Eurycomanone

Tongkat Ali XT (RENDERING) FRONT.png

Tongkat Ali XT (SUPP FACTS).png

300 Mg. Tongkat Ali
25 Mg. AstraGin®
10 Mg. Bioperine®

SNS Tongkat Ali contains a specialized Tongkat Ali extract that is standardized to a minimum 2% Eurycomanone. This potent extract is up to 20x more concentrated than many other common Tongkat Ali extract products.

SNS Tongkat Ali XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Testosterone Booster
  • Lean Muscle, Strength, & Fat Loss
  • Increases in Free & Total Testosterone
  • Improved Libido & Erection Quality
  • Sexual Health & Performance
  • Vitality, Stamina, Performance, & Energy
  • Positive Mood & Improved Sense of Well-Being
  • 200: 1 Ultra-Potent Tongkat Ali Extract
  • 2 Clinically Researched Absorption Enhancers
  • Specialized Bionutricia® Extract Std. to min. 2% Eurycomanone
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
  • Would you like to increase your natural testosterone levels?
  • Would you like to increase your libido/sex drive?
  • Do you feel not like yourself anymore?
  • Do you feel that you could benefit from the things commonly associated with increased natural testosterone levels? (Improved libido, vitality, lean muscle, strength, fat loss, improved sense of well-being, etc.)
^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Tongkat Ali XT may be right for you.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

What is Tongkat Ali/Eurycoma Longifolia?
Tongkat Ali (also known as Eurycoma Longifolia and Long Jack) is a popular herb that typically grows in countries within Southeast Asia and has been used for centuries for a wide range of benefits including increased libido & vitality, improved sense of well-being, increased testosterone levels, and much more.

What is Eurycomanone?
Eurycomanone is the active compound found in the roots of Tongkat Ali/Eurycoma Longifolia that has been shown to increase the amount of total testosterone and free testosterone available in the bloodstream. At higher concentrations, Eurycomanone may also act as a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor and support improved erection quality.

Eurycomanone content ranges for high-quality extracts start at .5% with the upper attainable limits being around 2.7%. Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali contains a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone and as high as 3% Eurycomanone and each batch of raw materials is tested by the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia.

Simply put – Eurycomanone is what makes Tongkat Ali work for testosterone, libido, & erection quality support.

What makes Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali Extract so Special?
Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali extract contains a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone and as high as 3% Eurycomanone and each batch of raw materials is tested by the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM) to ensure the levels of several key active ingredients, primarily the Eurycomanone of the extract.

At these strengths, standardized Tongkat Ali can be used as a natural testosterone booster and libido enhancer with high dosages also being used as a PDE5 inhibitor to support improved erection quality.

In addition to its high Eurycomanone percentage, Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali extract also contains 30 – 38% Glycosaponins, 28 – 32% Polysaccharides, and 18 – 24% Protein – a truly fully disclosed extract.

Also, Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali extract is extracted using ultrasonic hot water extraction to obtain the water-soluble active ingredients (Eurycomanone, polysaccharides, protein, Glycosaponins) and doesn’t use any harsh solvents or chemicals that some brands use in order to try to achieve higher extract ratios while cutting costs.

How does Eurycomanone Boost Testosterone Levels?
Standardized Tongkat Ali, in this case standardized specifically for Eurycomanone has been shown to improve energy and libido and increase natural and free testosterone levels through stimulating the Leydig cells, while also acting to increase ‘free’ testosterone by unbinding it from the inactivating hormone, SHBG. By lowering SHBG, this ultimately increases the amount of bioavailable testosterone that your body can utilize.

Standardized Tongkat Ali/Eurycomanone has also been shown to inhibit aromatase, which is responsible for converting testosterone into estrogen. High serum levels of estrogen can be problematic in males for many reasons, including that high serum levels of estrogen may trick the brain into thinking that enough testosterone is being produced, thereby slowing the natural production of testosterone.

In addition, it has also been shown to help reduce cortisol levels. In one study, a 200 mg. dose for 4 weeks was shown to reduce cortisol levels by 16%. Reducing cortisol levels may help support the body against the detrimental effects of chronic stress, resulting in lower tension, anger, irritability, and improved sense of well-being. It may also help support optimal immune function.

How long does it take to feel the effects of Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali Extract?
High dosages of Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali may have dramatic effects on libido in as little as 1 to 3 days while lower dosages may take 1 to 2 weeks to notice the effect.

For those looking for increased testosterone levels and other benefits, Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali Extract should be used continuously for best results.

SNS Tongkat Ali XT contains 300 mg. per capsule of the ultra-potent Bionutricia® extract, which is already considered a high dose and is as much as many people may need. Other individuals may wish to take 2 capsules per day or take two capsules per day for the first week to two weeks and then use one capsule per day thereafter.

Can Tongkat Ali be taken by women?
Yes. Women in Borneo have traditionally taken Tongkat Ali as an energy booster. Many women in the US and all over the world use Tongkat Ali for libido, energy, mood support, and to help support progesterone production during menopause.

Tongkat Ali XT
Experience a Real High % Eurycomanone Today!

Stacking & Synergy:
SNS Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali capsules can be stacked with SNS Anabolic XT, Anacyclus XT, Recomp20, Fadogia XT, Furosap® XT, KSM-66, Bulbine, Spilanthes XT, or a variety of other SNS products for improved synergistic results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
An Emphasis on Potency:

The above write up includes a detailed breakdown of the how and why the extract that we use in Tongkat Ali XT is so strong, but I know that sometimes its easy to overlook things in a write up and some people don't like to read full write ups this in depth.

I want to emphasize that the Tongkat Ali extract used in Tongkat Ali extract is a lot stronger than many of the regular Tongkat Ali extracts and/or Tongkat Ali non-extracted powders that are out there. Some of these non-standardized or low standardized extracts may have much higher mg. dosages but are not nearly as strong as the extract used in Tongkat Ali XT.

I just wanted to point that out and emphasize it so that no one gets it and thinks - oh, I've been using 1,500 mg. per day of other brand xyz, let me try that with this. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.

And if you do, tell your partner that we said up front not to do that and don't blame us haha :ROFLMAO:😂

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tongkat Ali XT is Available Now.

Tongkat Ali is available on the SNS website and DPS already has it either in stock or on the way to them and it is available now to ship to other retailers as soon as they place orders for it.

For a limited time, save 30% off with coupon code blackfriday30

Tongkat Ali - Regular Price: 39.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 27.99 (save 12.00)

Tongkat Ali - 3 Pack - Regular Price: 109.99; Black Friday Sale Price: 76.99 (save 43.00) (10.00 multi-pack savings + 33.00 coupon)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flash Sale - Extra Value

From now until midnight EST on Monday, November 28th, if you order a 3 pack, we'll throw in a FREE Tribulus-750 - 120 caps.

To get the free Tribulus-750, you MUST include in the order notes 'Include Free Bottle of Tribulus promo'.

If you forget to add that in the notes, I can't promise that it will get included. Not that we wouldn't want to, it's just that the warehouse team is so busy filling orders during the Black Friday sales that adding it serves as a reminder to them to include it.

If you do forget, email me or message me right away and I'll do my best to help you get it added or included with your next order.

Last edited:

kid amnesiac

Awards
I’d love to see a brief description on the pros & cons of the extracts from M-Test, Optimize-T/this new product & Test Fix. Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d love to see a brief description on the pros & cons of the extracts from M-Test, Optimize-T/this new product & Test Fix. Thanks!
It's not really that there are any con's with any of the ones that you mentioned because they are all good extracts, its moreso a matter of potency and the effect that it has on the pricing of the products.

Optimize-T:
The Tongkat Ali in Tongkat Ali XT is the Tongkat Ali extract that we use in Optimize-T.

M-Test:
When we first introduced M-Test, this particular extract was not available yet and at the time there was a lot of extreme price fluctuations with Eurycoma/Tongkat products. We had tried out several and we found one that we really liked and worked great in the product. We didn't specify the % extract on the labels for two reasons - we didn't want to make it easier for anyone to copy it and also because the extreme price volatility on it at the time. It's important to put in context that at the time, pretty much no one specified active Eurycomanone content and very very few even specified what ratio extract they used. The thing that people were looking for back then was to see a 500 mg. dose so what we did is that we used what we felt was the absolute best Tongkat Ali extract that we could provide 500 mg. of in the product and have the product sell at a reasonable price.

Fast forward to today's market - M-Test is a great selling product with great feedback and so many people love it that we don't want to make any changes to it. In the general consumer market, if people like something and use it regularly, they are normally very skeptical of any types of changes - which is why we aren't more specific now with the type of extract we use bc if we change the wording to be more specific, we're scared that people will think we changed something about the product. As some have noticed, we've changed label styles slightly and as we run out of existing labels, some of the existing products will be changed over to the new label style and the same reason is why we likely won't even update the label style for M-Test - because we don't want to make anyone thing that we changed anything with the product itself.

I hope all that makes sense.

Test Fix:
I'll explain this and also give some insight into how decision making works sometimes with selecting certain types of ingredients for particular products.

As many people know, Tongkat Ali and Fadogia both became extremely popular when they were mentioned on a particular podcast. This led to a lot of companies that people had never heard of popping up and selling absolute garbage quality Tongkat Ali products and trying to make a quick buck - which absolutely sucks for consumers.

We wanted to do a top quality product with both of these ingredients in there for people that wanted to try them.

We did consider using the extract that's in Tongkat Ali XT in Test Fix, but there were a couple of reasons that we didn't. The main reason is that a lot of the people that were wanting to try Tongkat Ali because of the popularity of it either didn't know anything about it at all and didn't know anything about different types of extracts or they were looking for a 200:1 extract and looking to use 500 mg. once to twice per day. Hence using a 200:1 extract at 500 mg. once to twice per day in Test Fix.

In formulating the product to meet the above criteria, the extract in Tongkat Ali XT wasn't a good candidate because at 1,000 mg. per day, this extract would be way too strong. So what we did was that we used a 200:1 extract like some were looking for and we used what we feel is the absolute best one that we could that would still allow for the dosing that people were looking for.

I hope that makes sense.

I'll also go ahead and confirm that we will be releasing Fadogia XT in the near future for the people that want to stack Fadogia and Tongkat Ali and use ultra-potent types of each. Plus, Fadogia XT will be a great candidate to stack with Optimize-T.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Is this Tongkat Ali extract the same or more potent than the one in Optimize-T ?

kid amnesiac

Awards
It's not really that there are any con's with any of the ones that you mentioned because they are all good extracts, its moreso a matter of potency and the effect that it has on the pricing of the products.

Optimize-T:
The Tongkat Ali in Tongkat Ali XT is the Tongkat Ali extract that we use in Optimize-T.

M-Test:
When we first introduced M-Test, this particular extract was not available yet and at the time there was a lot of extreme price fluctuations with Eurycoma/Tongkat products. We had tried out several and we found one that we really liked and worked great in the product. We didn't specify the % extract on the labels for two reasons - we didn't want to make it easier for anyone to copy it and also because the extreme price volatility on it at the time. It's important to put in context that at the time, pretty much no one specified active Eurycomanone content and very very few even specified what ratio extract they used. The thing that people were looking for back then was to see a 500 mg. dose so what we did is that we used what we felt was the absolute best Tongkat Ali extract that we could provide 500 mg. of in the product and have the product sell at a reasonable price.

Fast forward to today's market - M-Test is a great selling product with great feedback and so many people love it that we don't want to make any changes to it. In the general consumer market, if people like something and use it regularly, they are normally very skeptical of any types of changes - which is why we aren't more specific now with the type of extract we use bc if we change the wording to be more specific, we're scared that people will think we changed something about the product. As some have noticed, we've changed label styles slightly and as we run out of existing labels, some of the existing products will be changed over to the new label style and the same reason is why we likely won't even update the label style for M-Test - because we don't want to make anyone thing that we changed anything with the product itself.

I hope all that makes sense.

Test Fix:
I'll explain this and also give some insight into how decision making works sometimes with selecting certain types of ingredients for particular products.

As many people know, Tongkat Ali and Fadogia both became extremely popular when they were mentioned on a particular podcast. This led to a lot of companies that people had never heard of popping up and selling absolute garbage quality Tongkat Ali products and trying to make a quick buck - which absolutely sucks for consumers.

We wanted to do a top quality product with both of these ingredients in there for people that wanted to try them.

We did consider using the extract that's in Tongkat Ali XT in Test Fix, but there were a couple of reasons that we didn't. The main reason is that a lot of the people that were wanting to try Tongkat Ali because of the popularity of it either didn't know anything about it at all and didn't know anything about different types of extracts or they were looking for a 200:1 extract and looking to use 500 mg. once to twice per day. Hence using a 200:1 extract at 500 mg. once to twice per day in Test Fix.

In formulating the product to meet the above criteria, the extract in Tongkat Ali XT wasn't a good candidate because at 1,000 mg. per day, this extract would be way too strong. So what we did was that we used a 200:1 extract like some were looking for and we used what we feel is the absolute best one that we could that would still allow for the dosing that people were looking for.

I hope that makes sense.

I'll also go ahead and confirm that we will be releasing Fadogia XT in the near future for the people that want to stack Fadogia and Tongkat Ali and use ultra-potent types of each. Plus, Fadogia XT will be a great candidate to stack with Optimize-T.
awesome explanation - especially formulating Test Fix to align with what many consumers are looking for

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this Tongkat Ali extract the same or more potent than the one in Optimize-T ?
It's the exact same extract that is in Optimize-T, which is a very strong extract.

In the post above yours, I had broken down the different Tongkat Ali extracts that we use in different products and why.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
awesome explanation - especially formulating Test Fix to align with what many consumers are looking for
Thank you. Test Fix is a great product too - I didn't do a launch thread here on AM for that one at the time because I didn't want to overwhelm or confuse people with the different product options, but I had gotten asked about it and meant to do one later but have just been spread so thin w the sales and new product launches.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone that's been wanting to try Tongkat Ali XT or stock up on it know that the New Years Sale is now live.

Coupon code: newyears30

Tongkat Ali - Regular Price: 39.99; For a limited time, 27.99 ea. (save 12.00)

Tongkat Ali XT - 3 pack - Regular Price: 109.99; For a limited time, 76.99 (save 42.98)

Tongkat-Ali-XT-RENDERING-FRONT.png
Tongkat-Ali-XT-SUPP-FACTS.png

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Got mines today! Should I be cycling this like 5 on 2 off? And is it okay to take both caps in the morning on a empty stomach?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got mines today! Should I be cycling this like 5 on 2 off? And is it okay to take both caps in the morning on a empty stomach?
I look forward to hearing your feedback on it, I hope that you'll like it.

Most people that use Tongkat Ali use it daily for best results; I don't ever recall hearing of or reading any reason to do it for 5 days on, 2 days off.

You could take both capsules in the morning if you really wanted to, but I personally would space the dose out 1 capsule twice per day just because I normally like to space things out to keep the most even supply in the bloodstream.

You should be fine to take it on an empty stomach,. As with any herb, if you take it on an empty stomach and if it were to bother your stomach, just take it with food.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I look forward to hearing your feedback on it, I hope that you'll like it.

Most people that use Tongkat Ali use it daily for best results; I don't ever recall hearing of or reading any reason to do it for 5 days on, 2 days off.

You could take both capsules in the morning if you really wanted to, but I personally would space the dose out 1 capsule twice per day just because I normally like to space things out to keep the most even supply in the bloodstream.

You should be fine to take it on an empty stomach,. As with any herb, if you take it on an empty stomach and if it were to bother your stomach, just take it with food.
If you had to pick just one ingredient for libido what would it be?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you had to pick just one ingredient for libido what would it be?
The honest answer for me is that if I had to pick just one ingredient for myself, I honestly don't know. If I had to pick one formula, it would be Optimize-T or M-Test. If it was just one ingredient, I would have a harder time answering and would really have to think on that but it would be between Spilanthes XT, Furosap XT, Tongkat Ali XT, or the soon to be released Fadogia XT most likely. I've also heard of great libido results from our Pine Pollen product, but I've never tried it yet.

I don't think that there is necessarily one best ingredient overall that works best for libido for everyone because I think that some may work better for one person and some may work better for another - but if someone is wanting to try some different ones to see how they like them, some great options would be:
  • Anacyclus XT
  • Bulbine Caps
  • Fadogia XT (being released soon)
  • Furosap XT
  • Pine Pollen caps
  • Tongkat Ali XT
  • Tribulus-750 -
For formula options, here would be my favorites :
  • Cloma-Plex
  • Inhibit-E
  • Inhibit-P
  • M-Test
  • Optimize-T
I have the formula designed for the upcoming SNS Libido Boost XT product and we hope to release it within a few months, we just have a few projects in front of it and are prioritizing getting restocked on a lot of the other new releases first; but Libido Boost XT should be a pretty awesome product.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The honest answer for me is that if I had to pick just one ingredient for myself, I honestly don't know. If I had to pick one formula, it would be Optimize-T or M-Test. If it was just one ingredient, I would have a harder time answering and would really have to think on that but it would be between Spilanthes XT, Furosap XT, Tongkat Ali XT, or the soon to be released Fadogia XT most likely. I've also heard of great libido results from our Pine Pollen product, but I've never tried it yet.

I don't think that there is necessarily one best ingredient overall that works best for libido for everyone because I think that some may work better for one person and some may work better for another - but if someone is wanting to try some different ones to see how they like them, some great options would be:
  • Anacyclus XT
  • Bulbine Caps
  • Furosap XT
  • Pine Pollen caps
  • Tongkat Ali XT
  • Tribulus-750 -
  • Cloma-Plex
  • Inhibit-E
  • Inhibit-P
  • M-Test
  • Optimize-T
I have the formula designed for the upcoming SNS Libido Boost XT product and we hope to release it within a few months, we just have a few projects in front of it and are prioritizing getting restocked on a lot of the other new releases first; but Libido Boost XT should be a pretty awesome product.
My inhibit e arrived today…should I jump into 3 pills right away and if so should I split the doses?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My inhibit e arrived today…should I jump into 3 pills right away and if so should I split the doses?
You have used it before, correct? If so, you could go right back to how you normally use it.

I split up the dosage - I think its ideal to take 1 capsule 3x per day but some people struggle to take anything consistently 3x per day (including myself) so for people like that, I would say 2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule at night would be fine.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have used it before, correct? If so, you could go right back to how you normally use it.

I split up the dosage - I think its ideal to take 1 capsule 3x per day but some people struggle to take anything consistently 3x per day (including myself) so for people like that, I would say 2 capsules in the morning and 1 capsule at night would be fine.
I have taken it way back…I just like picking your brain on things to get your professional opinion as opposed to ppl on Reddit or other forums giving me bro science.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have taken it way back…I just like picking your brain on things to get your professional opinion as opposed to ppl on Reddit or other forums giving me bro science.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand and no problem at all, I'm always glad to help. I was just making sure that I remembered correctly and that you had tried it before in the past. The main reason I was asking is that some people use 2 caps per day but most people use 3 caps per day.

I think the ideal way to use Inhibit-E is 1 capsule 3 times per day, but for people that frequently miss a dose when dosing things 3 times a day, doing 2 caps in the morning and 1 cap at night is fine. And it can be taken with or without food.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Two questions for people who have tried it:

1. Does it crush your Estrogen? A lot of reports that eventually tongkat kills libido.

2. How does this compare to other extracts you've tried?

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Two questions for people who have tried it:

1. Does it crush your Estrogen? A lot of reports that eventually tongkat kills libido.

2. How does this compare to other extracts you've tried?
Tongkat Ali XT is not going to crush estrogen.

Tongkat Ali in general is not going to crush estrogen and if it has any effect on reducing estrogen at all, it would generally be a mild one.

Tongkat Ali has gotten a lot more talk in the past year but has long been one of the most well-known and most commonly used herbs for helping increase natural testosterone levels and libido.

You said that there were a lot of reports on Tongkat Ali crushing estrogen and killing libido, but to the contrary, there are many studies on Tongkat Ali and tons of real-world feedback on it that show the exact opposite.

The only reports that I've seen of Tongkat Ali reducing libido have been related to one particular brand's Tongkat Ali product having that effect on some people and that seems to be an issue related particularly to them moreso than an overall issue.

I don’t like to speak negatively of other brands and can’t speak for them or their products at all, I can only speak for ours – and we Tongkat Ali XT features the Bionutricia extract that is also the same extract that we use in Optimize-T, which has great feedback on it.

As with a lot of herbs, there are many different potencies, purities, and lack thereof on Tongkat Ali raw materials available on the market. That’s why if we were going to do one, we wanted it to be a top notch one.

The product writeup in the initial posts goes into a lot of detail about the different types of Tongkat Ali, different constituents, and what makes the Bionutricia extract unique and special, but one thing I'll emphasize here bc its easy for some things to get overlooked in a long writeup is that:

Eurycomanone content ranges for high-quality extracts start at .5% with the upper attainable limits being around 2.7%. Bionutricia® Tongkat Ali contains a minimum of 2% Eurycomanone and as high as 3% Eurycomanone and each batch of raw materials is tested by the Forest Research Institute of Malaysia.

I love it that as a branded ingredient company, they have FRIM test every batch of their raw materials for minimum Eurycomanone content.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote

• Anacyclus XT
  • Bulbine Caps
  • Furosap XT
  • Pine Pollen caps
  • Tongkat Ali XT
  • Tribulus-750 -
  • Cloma-Plex
  • Inhibit-E
  • Inhibit-P
  • M-Test
  • Optimize-T
Spilanthes XT is amazing, best supplement along with TKA and Protodioscin extract of it's kind. I feel it works in less than one week, x2 feeling if i use two capsules.

Fadogia XT will have Bioperine? Its a no-no for me.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Spilanthes XT is amazing, best supplement along with TKA and Protodioscin extract of it's kind. I feel it works in less than one week, x2 feeling if i use two capsules.

Fadogia XT will have Bioperine? Its a no-no for me.
I'm glad that you like Spilanthes XT.

No, Fadogia XT won't contain Bioperine in it; although I think you may be the first person I've ever heard say they didn't like Bioperine haha.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad that you like Spilanthes XT.

No, Fadogia XT won't contain Bioperine in it; although I think you may be the first person I've ever heard say they didn't like Bioperine haha.
I really liked the ingredient until this year...i developed an autoimmune disease and get a lot of food / ingredients intolerances that i didnt have. For example, if i eat anything that have pepper inside i will get joint aches, the same with canned food, garlic, sugar, gluten and more things, funny times now.

So, is not the ingredient, its me haha. I can take it for some weeks but Fadogia is a product that i want to take all year, thats why i asked.

I will wait for Fadogia XT then.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really liked the ingredient until this year...i developed an autoimmune disease and get a lot of food / ingredients intolerances that i didnt have. For example, if i eat anything that have pepper inside i will get joint aches, the same with canned food, garlic, sugar, gluten and more things, funny times now.

So, is not the ingredient, its me haha. I can take it for some weeks but Fadogia is a product that i want to take all year, thats why i asked.

You won't have to wait long at all :)

I have an autoimmune condition as well and a lot of food allergies and sensitivities so if you ever need anyone to talk to or discuss things with, pm me and I'll give you my contact information.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What does bioperine do that would cause joint aches?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What does bioperine do that would cause joint aches?
It doesn't - that's why he was saying that its him, not the ingredient.

When someone has an autoimmune condition like himself or me, sometimes we will find that our body has weird responses to things that aren't normal in other people.

He had said:
I really liked the ingredient until this year...i developed an autoimmune disease and get a lot of food / ingredients intolerances that i didnt have. For example, if i eat anything that have pepper inside i will get joint aches, the same with canned food, garlic, sugar, gluten and more things, funny times now. So, is not the ingredient, its me haha.

Out of his list, he had said that if he eats anything with pepper inside it, he will get joint aches. So the reason he would avoid Bioperine is that it is derived from pepper. But that has no correlation to a person without an autoimmune condition or even with an autoimmune condition that doesn't have a sensitivity or intolerance to peppers.

Take me for example - out of his list, peppers don't bother me at all and garlic will bother me if and only if I'm already having a flareup, the rest of the time I can eat it with no problem. But gluten will destroy me and I could eat gluten all my life up until the onset of the autoimmune condition back in 2011. Now I'm so sensitive to it that if I were to shake your hand and you had eaten a sandwich with regular bread and I forgot and touched my mouth before washing my hands, I'm so sensitive that just that little bit would cause me to have a flare up where my stomach would hurt and the connective tissues around my joints would swell up and hurt. I've had flareups so bad that I couldn't step up into my Jeep.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It doesn't - that's why he was saying that its him, not the ingredient.

When someone has an autoimmune condition like himself or me, sometimes we will find that our body has weird responses to things that aren't normal in other people.

He had said:
I really liked the ingredient until this year...i developed an autoimmune disease and get a lot of food / ingredients intolerances that i didnt have. For example, if i eat anything that have pepper inside i will get joint aches, the same with canned food, garlic, sugar, gluten and more things, funny times now. So, is not the ingredient, its me haha.

Out of his list, he had said that if he eats anything with pepper inside it, he will get joint aches. So the reason he would avoid Bioperine is that it is derived from pepper. But that has no correlation to a person without an autoimmune condition or even with an autoimmune condition that doesn't have a sensitivity or intolerance to peppers.

Take me for example - out of his list, peppers don't bother me at all and garlic will bother me if and only if I'm already having a flareup, the rest of the time I can eat it with no problem. But gluten will destroy me and I could eat gluten all my life up until the onset of the autoimmune condition back in 2011. Now I'm so sensitive to it that if I were to shake your hand and you had eaten a sandwich with regular bread and I forgot and touched my mouth before washing my hands, I'm so sensitive that just that little bit would cause me to have a flare up where my stomach would hurt and the connective tissues around my joints would swell up and hurt. I've had flareups so bad that I couldn't step up into my Jeep.
I want to further add to this:

I probably take more Bioperine than anyone alive lol. Full disclosure I get carried away pretty easily and take MANY products that contain bioperine and regularly consume 65-100+ mg/day of the stuff. I also struggle with pain/joint issues for decades. I have ZERO increase in pain/stiffness/discomfort for bioperine. Remove it all and ZERO DIFFERENCE. Add it back in(at an aggressive amount IMO) and ZERO DIFFERENCE. It's also in half the turmeric/curcumin products on the market and is also in many joint products. Point being bioperine does NOT = pain and in 99.999999999999999999999999% of people a case could be made for the exact opposite effect if anything.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, 99.9999999999999999%....??? Pain / joint issues isnt an autoimmune disorder, except you have one and didnt say it. Its not the same.

As i said before, is my body reaction to peppers and others foods/ingredients, not the problem of the bioperine, i had take it for years without any problem until i get this disease, is a very good ingredient for ingredients absorption.

I want to let it clear.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You won't have to wait long at all :)

I have an autoimmune condition as well and a lot of food allergies and sensitivities so if you ever need anyone to talk to or discuss things with, pm me and I'll give you my contact information.
Thanks Steve.

Is a funny disease, isnt it?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone responds to herbals differently so from MY experience with Tong Kat over the years
when I've run it by itself or when it's a blended supplement I personally like 5 days on 2 days off.
What I noticed when I ran it for 8 weeks continuously if it was a good extract by the 2nd week
libido was up, erections were good, and mood was good. This would continue this way for about
3- 4 weeks but then by week 5 erections would still be good but libido and wouldn't be the same.

When I ran it 5 days on 2 days off and if it was a good extract I would feel the libido boost, better
erections, and mood boost by week 2 but when I took the weekends off I noticed these positive
effects would actually pretty much last during the whole 8 weeks and what I also noticed was that
Sundays which was my 2nd day off my libido would be VERY HIGH :)

I learned from Chuck Diesel who use to formulate his line of supplements that the body builds a
tolerance to Tong Kat that's why taking 2 days helps ME from building a tolerance but again EVERYONE
is different so you need to experiment and see what works best for you.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Everyone responds to herbals differently so from MY experience with Tong Kat over the years
when I've run it by itself or when it's a blended supplement I personally like 5 days on 2 days off.
What I noticed when I ran it for 8 weeks continuously if it was a good extract by the 2nd week
libido was up, erections were good, and mood was good. This would continue this way for about
3- 4 weeks but then by week 5 erections would still be good but libido and wouldn't be the same.

When I ran it 5 days on 2 days off and if it was a good extract I would feel the libido boost, better
erections, and mood boost by week 2 but when I took the weekends off I noticed these positive
effects would actually pretty much last during the whole 8 weeks and what I also noticed was that
Sundays which was my 2nd day off my libido would be VERY HIGH :)

I learned from Chuck Diesel who use to formulate his line of supplements that the body builds a
tolerance to Tong Kat that's why taking 2 days helps ME from building a tolerance but again EVERYONE
is different so you need to experiment and see what works best for you.
That's exactly why I asked the question. Mostly all the threads I searched about Tongat Ali here on AM talks about the 5 days on 2 days off.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's exactly why I asked the question. Mostly all the threads I searched about Tongat Ali here on AM talks about the 5 days on 2 days off.
I have no idea why. If someone can point to me any research or science that indicates 5 days on/2 days off is the way to go, I’m open to changing my mind. Otherwise, seems like bro-science and not grounded in anything that appears logical. Again, totally open to being wrong and changing my mind; and that’s the nice part of science - it’s always evolving and we’re leaning new things. I just haven’t come across anything that indicates this is the way to go.

Like, we’re talking about an OTC nutraceutical here. People claim it’s so wildly powerful that to truly feel its maximum benefits, we need to de-sensitize ourselves to its effects every 5 days? We’re quickly building some insurmountable tolerance like it’s a stimulant? I’m not buying it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is why I mentioned in my comment for ME I prefer 5 days on and 2 days off because
over the 20yrs that I've used Tong Kat on and off I noticed that when I cycled it with 2 days
off the positive effects that get from it seemed to last throughout the 8-12 weeks that I
would be on it. Anyone taking it can do whatever they want I just mentioned how it works
for ME. I'm sure there are others who've tried it both ways and noticed the 2 days off helped
keep the effects going and some may not have noticed anything. It's an individual preference
from actual experience and has nothing to do with science.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that is one of those things where someone said it on here long ago so that's just what people did - types of things.

On the reverse side, very popular natural test boosters like M-Test and Optimize-T have Tongkat Ali in them and I think that they are best used daily for best results.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't think that there's any need to argue over taking it daily or doing a 5 day on/2 day off approach; anyone curious can just try it both ways and see which way works best for them.

I think that it's also possible by taking the 2 days off, that the libido boost is more pronounced and noticeable because someone did stop for the 2 days, so while that may be great for the libido boost, it may not be ideal for if the goal is trying to achieve that highest natural testosterone increases.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks Steve.

Is a funny disease, isnt it?
Yeah, there are so many things about autoimmune conditions that so many people don't understand until or unless they wind up with one or know someone close to them that does.

A lot of people view these conditions as fitting nicely and neatly in one little stereotype when the reactions and responses can be all over the place.

For me, it was crazy how almost overnight my body started having terrible responses to things I'd been able to eat all my life.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone try this at 2 caps/daily?
We have feedback from quite a few people doing 2 capsules a day and really liking it, but I think that's more the general health side of things than people here on AM; I haven't seen many that I can recall on AM trying 2 caps per day yet but would love to hear feedback from anyone if they do.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Fadogia XT is now available.

Fadogia XT Intro Thread:

Fadogia and Tongkat Ali are commonly stacked together so we set up a discounted stack price for Tongkat Ali XT & Fadogia XT.

For a limited time, you can save 20% off Fadogia XT and the Fadogia XT/Tongkat Ali XT Stack.

Coupon code: fadogiaxt20

Fadogia XT/Tongkat Ali Stack - Regular Price: 69.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 55.99 (save 14.00)
(Total savings of 23.99 with the multi-pack discount + coupon code)

FadogiaXT-TongkatAliXT-(900x900).png

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just curious anyone have any feedback on this TKA ? and if you dosed it at 2 caps a day would love here how it treated you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious anyone have any feedback on this TKA ? and if you dosed it at 2 caps a day would love here how it treated you.
It has sold very well and the feedback on it has been very good.

As you know, less and less people really leave reviews or feedback anymore though here on AM. I hope that some people will chime in and comment on it.

From the feedback that we've received, most people are doing 1 cap per day but a lot do 2 capsules for the first couple weeks and then drop to 1 capsule per day.

It is the same type of Tongkat Ali that we use in Optimize-T.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It has sold very well and the feedback on it has been very good.

As you know, less and less people really leave reviews or feedback anymore though here on AM. I hope that some people will chime in and comment on it.

From the feedback that we've received, most people are doing 1 cap per day but a lot do 2 capsules for the first couple weeks and then drop to 1 capsule per day.

It is the same type of Tongkat Ali that we use in Optimize-T.
It's shame how people don't like to leave reviews because if your a supplement user it's good see
how supplements might have effected other users. Over the many years I've been in the iron I've
always tried to leave HONEST feedback on supplements whether it worked to didn't work I try to
leave constructive feedback.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I thought it worked well. I prefer fadogia and splianthes xt. Spelling off I'm sure. But all 3 together would be great. Just my experience solo vs solo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought it worked well. I prefer fadogia and splianthes xt. Spelling off I'm sure. But all 3 together would be great. Just my experience solo vs solo.
Thank you. I'm glad that you like it.

The extract used in Tongkat Ali XT is a very strong one, but I do think that different people are going to find that they like different ones better between Tongkat Ali XT, Fadogia XT, and Spilanthes XT. They make for a great stack.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Care to show how this extract is different from lj100?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Care to show how this extract is different from lj100?
There are no direct comparison studies between the two forms, as is the case with most branded forms of ingredients.

We use this form because we feel that it is better - and it is also a lot less expensive on consumers, so its a win-win both ways.

This is the same form that we use in Optimize-T and people love both Optimize-T and Tongkat Ali XT.