sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've been getting asked about our Stress & Anxiety Support product since we teased the release on the website in a collage picture a few months ago and even more since the recent teaser release on another site so I wanted to go ahead and create a thread on it. This is just an overview and doesn't divulge any ingredient information as those will not be revealed until the product is actually released. This is a formula though that we spent over a year having people try different ingredient combinations at different dosages because we wanted to create the perfect product for the widest variety of people possible.

SNS Stress & Anxiety Support
Ingredients Backed by Science and Supported by Real World Results

SNS Stress & Anxiety Support contains a precise ratio of active ingredients including clinically researched key ingredients that have been shown to help support symptom relief from stress and anxiety and to promote relaxation and improved sense of well-being.

Stress & Anxiety Support Highlights:
  • Helps Relieve Symptoms of Chronic Stress & Anxiety
  • Helps Relieve Symptoms of Worry & Nervousness
  • Supports Relaxation, Mental Focus, & Positive Mood
  • Supports Reduction of Brain Fog Related to Stress & Anxiety
  • Supports an Improved Sense of Well-Being
  • Promotes a Sense of Calmness & Relaxed Mood
  • All-Natural Ingredients
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • Nootropic and Adaptogenic Ingredients
  • Fully Transparent Dosing/No Deceptive Proprietary Blends
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
- Do you feel like you just aren't yourself anymore?
- Are you having a hard time focusing or feeling like you can't think straight?
- Are stress and anxiety holding you back?
- Are you having one of THOSE days?
- Is every day feeling like one of THOSE days?

^^^ If you answered yes to any of the above questions, Stress & Anxiety Support may be right for you.

Let's face it - life can be stressful at times; and any way you look at it - Stress Sucks!

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice to see more stuff from you guys rolling out.
Thank you. We have a lot of exciting new products coming out in the near future.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
- Do you feel like you just aren't yourself anymore? YES
- Are you having a hard time focusing or feeling like you can't think straight? HELLS YES
- Are stress and anxiety holding you back? I THINK SO
- Are you having one of THOSE days? KIND OF
- Is every day feeling like one of THOSE days? SOMETIMES YES

Cant wait for this product , looks very promising .. SNS never disappoints..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very excited for this one. This might become a staple for me. When will this be released?
I'm very excited about this as well. I tried it out when we were having people try to different ingredient dosages and it worked incredibly well for me and the feedback was very positive and we had a wide variety of different types of people try it - men and women, ages 18 - 60, hardcore lifters, people that don't lift at all.

We're hoping to have this one out within the next couple of weeks.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always good to see these types of products. The hamster wheel is tough on all of us. Did anyone provide feedback on how it helped anyone reset on caffeine, sleep, adrenal stress? Just curious.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are there acute effects, like you only take it when you're having an off day, or is this something you need to take every day?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone with a lot of daily stress/anxiety, I'm really looking forward to seeing the formula for this product. However, as I commented in the other thread, I really hope it doesn't include ashwagandha. Seems like everyone is including that in their formulas and personally, I've never liked (or reacted well to) it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. We have a lot of exciting new products coming out in the near future.
Awesome! Excited to see what else is in store! This looks like a nice product to have on hand!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always good to see these types of products. The hamster wheel is tough on all of us. Did anyone provide feedback on how it helped anyone reset on caffeine, sleep, adrenal stress? Just curious.
Common feedback included people noticing that they slept better at night but the product not making them sleepy during the day.

The ingredient set should work very well for adrenal stress.

Are there acute effects, like you only take it when you're having an off day, or is this something you need to take every day?
I'm glad you asked. Taken directly from the write-up:
Stress & Anxiety Support is designed to be used daily for natural stress and anxiety support purposes and many of the ingredients show improved cumulative effects with continuous use.

However, many people do experience results fast with these ingredients so it can be used as needed and can be taken anytime you or someone else want to feel more calm, cool, and collected. (Basically, yes you can give a serving to that friend, family member, or coworker that's getting on your nerves that needs to chill out haha).

Nice! Hopefully some Kanna will be in this?
It will not have Kanna in it because some people on the general public have a negative perception of Kanna. Don't worry though, if you want to add Kanna to it or a good source to use Kanna on its own, you might just happen to have one soon ;)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Common feedback included people noticing that they slept better at night but the product not making them sleepy during the day.

The ingredient set should work very well for adrenal stress.

I'm glad you asked. Taken directly from the write-up:
Stress & Anxiety Support is designed to be used daily for natural stress and anxiety support purposes and many of the ingredients show improved cumulative effects with continuous use.

However, many people do experience results fast with these ingredients so it can be used as needed and can be taken anytime you or someone else want to feel more calm, cool, and collected. (Basically, yes you can give a serving to that friend, family member, or coworker that's getting on your nerves that needs to chill out haha).

It will not have Kanna in it because some people on the general public have a negative perception of Kanna. Don't worry though, if you want to add Kanna to it or a good source to use Kanna on its own, you might just happen to have one soon ;)
A standalone Kanna supplement!?:love:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
7 Keto, Sensoril, Relora???
We aren't giving out the ingredient details until the release on this one. I will say though that this is focused in delivering the results listed in the first post though and while this would have some cortisol control properties just due to the nature of the ingredients, its not the primary focus of it. I will rule out that it does not have 7-Keto in it because it would be an expensive inclusion and I don't personally think that would add any benefits to the product in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A standalone Kanna supplement!?:love:
While I can not confirm any potential new products coming up that we aren't authorized to speak about publicly, I can say that by the heart eyes in your post that I may quite possibly be one of your favorite people in the next month or so haha. ;)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We aren't giving out the ingredient details until the release on this one. I will say though that this is focused in delivering the results listed in the first post though and while this would have some cortisol control properties just due to the nature of the ingredients, its not the primary focus of it. I will rule out that it does not have 7-Keto in it because it would be an expensive inclusion and I don't personally think that would add any benefits to the product in my opinion.
Dang, sounds like it will have Ashwagandha since you didn't rule it out (like you did for others mentioned throughout this post).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dang, sounds like it will have Ashwagandha since you didn't rule it out (like you did for others mentioned throughout this post).
There were several ingredients mentioned that I haven't ruled out - I did want to rule out 7-Keto though just to clarify that this product is designed for stress and anxiety support where a certain degree of cortisol control may be a secondary benefit but not the primary goal.

That's not to say that it does or doesn't have it in there. I don't want to derail the thread, but if you'd like, PM me about Ashwagandha and what you've tried and what you haven't and how it makes you feel.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
While I can not confirm any potential new products coming up that we aren't authorized to speak about publicly, I can say that by the heart eyes in your post that I may quite possibly be one of your favorite people in the next month or so haha. ;)
I sure hope so!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS! Can’t wait to give it a tty

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ready to see ingredients! I think this one will do really well for you guys. Liking what I'm seeing coming up from SNS/CEL.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can confirm that he's truly been this excited haha.

I think its fitting that been so excited that even double posted it :ROFLMAO:

Ready to see ingredients! I think this one will do really well for you guys. Liking what I'm seeing coming up from SNS/CEL.
Thank you. I appreciate it. And there are several other exciting things to come that we haven't released any info or teasers on yet as well.

Really looking forward to this release!!!
Thank you.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Random question, but judging by the 120 caps in a bottle, will it be a one month supply? 2 caps 2x daily or 4 caps 1x daily?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So excited for this one for sure

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, how strong are the noted positive effects on mood or increased sense of well-being?

Last edited:
chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very much looking forward to stacking this with my "P.T.S.D.- Pain Trauma Stress Dissipator"- should prove to be a great combo with very different ingredient profiles i would imagine. Congrats! Always happy when sns comes out w new stuff as all their stuff is Killer! Awaiting ingredient profile too! (as i hope and expect it to be quite different from my stuff). keep up the GREAT work guys!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lots of life change right now so maybe this would be right up my alley. I already take a couple things right now for it so maybe this could combine them so then I can just take one product...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Random question, but judging by the 120 caps in a bottle, will it be a one month supply? 2 caps 2x daily or 4 caps 1x daily?
Great question - so I will do a reveal on something about this one - there will actually be 2 sizes - 60 V Caps and 120 V Caps.

The dosage will be 1 to 2 capsules up to two times daily.

So, how strong are the noted positive effects on mood or increased sense of well-being?
The way the dosage is set up is to allow for versatile dosing between individuals. The suggested dosage will be 1 to 2 capsules up to twice daily. That will allow for customized dosing and let the user pick how they want to feel based on the benefits that it provides.

Lots of life change right now so maybe this would be right up my alley. I already take a couple things right now for it so maybe this could combine them so then I can just take one product...
We are hoping to be able to release the ingredients on this either toward the end of this week or beginning of next week.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great question - so I will do a reveal on something about this one - there will actually be 2 sizes - 60 V Caps and 120 V Caps.

The dosage will be 1 to 2 capsules up to two times daily.

The way the dosage is set up is to allow for versatile dosing between individuals. The suggested dosage will be 1 to 2 capsules up to twice daily. That will allow for customized dosing and let the user pick how they want to feel based on the benefits that it provides.

We are hoping to be able to release the ingredients on this either toward the end of this week or beginning of next week.
Solid on the dosage. Nice to give people an option to try the smaller sized bottle first if they’re skeptical

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the ingredient release!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for profile.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote