Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow will be. That’s the bad thing about teasing or discussing upcoming things is that sometimes things get delayed and in cases like this from a business perspective companies need to wait for retailers to get products listed before announcing.
dang...you certainly have lots of irons in the fire, props!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Teasing product releases are a two edged thing. Used to get criticized for not hyping or promoting but virtually nothing in this industry is ever on time for reasons normally beyond our control; and then sometimes it frustrates people.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Teasing product releases are a two edged thing. Used to get criticized for not hyping or promoting but virtually nothing in this industry is ever on time for reasons normally beyond our control; and then sometimes it frustrates people.
I honestly just enjoy getting to see an insight into how a company thinks and works. The transparency is refreshing.

When you answer saying an ingredient isn’t being used you share why and provide tons of insight, not sure I’ve seen much like it before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly just enjoy getting to see an insight into how a company thinks and works. The transparency is refreshing.

When you answer saying an ingredient isn’t being used you share why and provide tons of insight, not sure I’ve seen much like it before.
Thank you. I appreciate that. I enjoy discussing things like that and giving insight. I think some companies feel the need to over science things or to present things in ways to make people see things or them in a certain way. There’s nothing wrong with that and everyone has their own business model. For me, I’m a very laid back person in day to day life and I love helping people and that’s the point of our products. And I like to explain the why’s or why nots bc I like for customers to understand why we do or don’t do certain things.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow will be. That’s the bad thing about teasing or discussing upcoming things is that sometimes things get delayed and in cases like this from a business perspective companies need to wait for retailers to get products listed before announcing.
So this will be available to purchase tomorrow? or just the ingredients revealed. I start a new job next week and am a little anxious about it. I could really use this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So this will be available to purchase tomorrow? or just the ingredients revealed. I start a new job next week and am a little anxious about it. I could really use this.
We’ve been trying to get retailers to get it listed for a couple days now. That’s one of the things I meant about sometimes there are delays that people may not see. Sometimes retailers get upset if u do a release before they have it listed but then it may take a few days for them to get it listed and then it winds up looking like the company is putting it off.

I’ll make sure that even if not listed at other places tomorrow that we’ll have it on our site.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We’ve been trying to get retailers to get it listed for a couple days now. That’s one of the things I meant about sometimes there are delays that people may not see. Sometimes retailers get upset if u do a release before they have it listed but then it may take a few days for them to get it listed and then it winds up looking like the company is putting it off.

I’ll make sure that even if not listed at other places tomorrow that we’ll have it on our site.
Hoping this pops up today. I have a couple other SNS ingredients I want to grab and have been holding off to consolidate an order.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Completely agree. Sometimes I feel like an SNS stalker because I'll read threads on products I'm not even interested in just for the interesting nuggets that are posted (from both an ingredient and business standpoint).

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4th of July sale for this? Another 25% off please.

Also I have to go count up my SNS labels. At least two dozen now. I go through so much Focus XT.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I got excited when I saw you posted.

Now I’m sad.

And the anxiety erased all my gains.

Now there is only one way to fix it...
The only cure is 2 bottles haha

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hope today is the day!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Completely agree. Sometimes I feel like an SNS stalker because I'll read threads on products I'm not even interested in just for the interesting nuggets that are posted (from both an ingredient and business standpoint).
You say stalker like its a bad thing haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hoping this pops up today. I have a couple other SNS ingredients I want to grab and have been holding off to consolidate an order.
any updates?
Hope today is the day!
My apologies. I had an unexpected family situation come up that has put me behind for the last few days. This is being added to our website now and is in transit to some retailers. As soon as I get the word that the website link is live, I will post it up with a discount code.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Beautiful!!! Hope all is well with the fam

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wooooo!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Does it work as well as xanax, klonopin, valium and other benzodiazapines?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
It would be irresponsible to compare an OTC supplement to a pharmaceutical drug
Its just a question. A legit question. I could ask does it work as well as Gabapentin? Which is also a prescribed medication whereas GABA is not but both work on same receptors. What I want to know is if it works on the gaba receptors whether its gaba-a or gaba-b or both like benzos do. Most anxiety medicines and supplements work on the gaba receptors. Im prescribed benzos and would like to get off of them. BTW, guys on here compare OTC anabolics to steroids(pharmaceutical drugs) all day. They have been since the site has been up.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its just a question. A legit question. I could ask does it work as well as Gabapentin? Which is also a prescribed medication whereas GABA is not but both work on same receptors. What I want to know is if it works on the gaba receptors whether its gaba-a or gaba-b or both like benzos do. Most anxiety medicines and supplements work on the gaba receptors. Im prescribed benzos and would like to get off of them. BTW, guys on here compare OTC anabolics to steroids(pharmaceutical drugs) all day. They have been since the site has been up.
1) The full formula isn’t released yet so we don’t even know all the ingredients. Once they are you can make an informed decision based on the way the ingredients work to determine that.
2) Companies following the proper guidelines aren’t going to make direct comparisons to drugs, give medical advice or make drug claims (but I see how that’s blurred based on how some companies act).
3) That last bit doesn’t really matter. Companies aren’t the same as individuals and when people talk drugs, research chemicals, and other things of that nature most of the time they are buying them and experimenting with them on their lab rats

But ya let’s just wait until the full ingredient list is out then it can better explain how this works and for whom it may be best.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately comparing or especially recommending an otc supp vs a controlled substance is a huge no no from company standpoint. We went through the same convo when blr released their otc “serm” as it could not be called such except by those not involved with the co.

I’ll let Steve elaborate on the MoA, but I can guarantee you we will not compare it to pharma drugs

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does it work as well as xanax, klonopin, valium and other benzodiazapines?
It is against the law for a company to compare their product to a pharmaceutical. Some companies do that, but its not a good idea and if you follow the FDA warning letters that are sent for the general health side of things they very frequently send companies warning letters or impose fines on them for doing so. We do things the right way so its a comparison that we just cannot make.

The ingredients will be released soon and the full write up will be posted and while it will touch on some ingredient science, it won't go quite as in depth as what you're asking because we try to present write ups in a way that the average person can understand. We do plan on doing some more scientific write ups down the road on these and other ingredients that will go more in depth.

It's admirable that you want to get off the benzos. As you know, there are people that take benzos on a daily basis and then those that use them only as needed. Stress & Anxiety Support is optimally designed for daily dosing but the dosage will be unique in that a person can cater it to individual needs and could in theory use a higher dosing when needed.

As for the anabolic comparisons to steroids, no company should ever compare a natural anabolic to steroids. And products like SARM's aren't legal anyway, regardless of how anyone tries to convince themselves they are; so in cases like that, the company is already breaking the law by making them so they likely don't care that they're breaking another law by comparing them to something haha. Now, with that all in mind, a regular forum poster can compare things all they'd like, it's just the companies that can't. I hope that makes sense.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
1) The full formula isn’t released yet so we don’t even know all the ingredients. Once they are you can make an informed decision based on the way the ingredients work to determine that.
2) Companies following the proper guidelines aren’t going to make direct comparisons to drugs, give medical advice or make drug claims (but I see how that’s blurred based on how some companies act).
3) That last bit doesn’t really matter. Companies aren’t the same as individuals and when people talk drugs, research chemicals, and other things of that nature most of the time they are buying them and experimenting with them on their lab rats

But ya let’s just wait until the full ingredient list is out then it can better explain how this works and for whom it may be best.
It is against the law for a company to compare their product to a pharmaceutical. Some companies do that, but its not a good idea and if you follow the FDA warning letters that are sent for the general health side of things they very frequently send companies warning letters or impose fines on them for doing so. We do things the right way so its a comparison that we just cannot make.

The ingredients will be released soon and the full write up will be posted and while it will touch on some ingredient science, it won't go quite as in depth as what you're asking because we try to present write ups in a way that the average person can understand. We do plan on doing some more scientific write ups down the road on these and other ingredients that will go more in depth.

It's admirable that you want to get off the benzos. As you know, there are people that take benzos on a daily basis and then those that use them only as needed. Stress & Anxiety Support is optimally designed for daily dosing but the dosage will be unique in that a person can cater it to individual needs and could in theory use a higher dosing when needed.

As for the anabolic comparisons to steroids, no company should ever compare a natural anabolic to steroids. And products like SARM's aren't legal anyway, regardless of how anyone tries to convince themselves they are; so in cases like that, the company is already breaking the law by making them so they likely don't care that they're breaking another law by comparing them to something haha. Now, with that all in mind, a regular forum poster can compare things all they'd like, it's just the companies that can't. I hope that makes sense.
Unfortunately comparing or especially recommending an otc supp vs a controlled substance is a huge no no from company standpoint. We went through the same convo when blr released their otc “serm” as it could not be called such except by those not involved with the co.

I’ll let Steve elaborate on the MoA, but I can guarantee you we will not compare it to pharma drugs

Ok thank you for clearing up those technicalitys guys. I'm always looking for new stress and anxiety remedies. I have PTSD and major anxiety from my service. I know benzodiazepines work wonders for my anxiety when taken as needed. But they can very easily be addicting or habit forming. Also, I have gone through the withdrawals from them, and it is a hellish nightmare. Insane. As far as companies comparing their products to anabolics, i see it all the time.

They'll say things like instead of taking trenbolone, take trenabol! Decabol, etc. "Legal steroids" is actually the name of a company I believe lol. They say "testosterone and deca/tren/winny can have nasty side effects, so instead of taking that, take (fill in the blank) and get huge and ripped!"

I am looking forward to trying this stuff... I have tried theanine, kratom, phenibut and cbd all with good results. But you cannot take these things everyday. So when I read about how you can take this product everyday, I got super excited! And you said it has cumulative effects when taken everyday which is a very rare thing when it comes to anxiety meds/supps. Most anxiety meds/supps build up tolerance and have nasty sides when taken everyday(besides theanine). So I'm really really looking forward to finding out what these ingredients are! It's coming out soon I hope?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ Thank you for the detailed explanation. And yeah, there are definitely companies that make comparisons when they aren't supposed to. Some use clever wordplay in the Anabolics world. For example, if someone says 'take ___ instead of ______' that isn't an actual comparison bc they could say oh we were recommending this bc ___ isn't legal (and most AAS in the US aren't available by prescription). Whereas someone does that with anxiety meds, since they are available as a prescription, then it would be different. I hope that makes sense. FDA laws can be confusing even for those of us that have to deal with them so I can imagine how they seem to consumers.

And yes, it will be being released over the weekend. A couple retailers already have it in transit and I should get word back that its on our website any time now :)

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ashwanga I knew it lol. And theanine is a staple for anxiety. Looks good! I've never tried ashwanga but a lot of people swear by it
maybe my favorite single ingredient that I've tried in a VERY long time (if not ever)... the mood boost alone is amazing for me

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
maybe my favorite single ingredient that I've tried in a VERY long time (if not ever)... the mood boost alone is amazing for me
Boosts mood too? Deff trying it then! Do you take it every day?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are different types of ashwagandha. Sensoril, the type included in Stress & Anxiety Support has many clinical studies for mood support and more.

You can use it on an as desired basis but the research is on daily use and generally people find a cumulative effect. Plus, it’s generally regarded as a lot easier to improve mood and help reduce stress and anxiety when a daily approach is taken rather than waiting u til it gets bad.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
There are different types of ashwagandha. Sensoril, the type included in Stress & Anxiety Support has many clinical studies for mood support and more.

You can use it on an as desired basis but the research is on daily use and generally people find a cumulative effect. Plus, it’s generally regarded as a lot easier to improve mood and help reduce stress and anxiety when a daily approach is taken rather than waiting u til it gets bad.
Thank you! I Appreciate the info. Yes I'm gonna try this stuff lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes, daily. I found that the acute effect is small (albeit noticeable on day 1), but daily certainly makes for a much "easier" life