Unanswered SNS Stress & Anxiety Support

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This product does not have Curcumin in it, but we may possibly hypothetically be looking into coming out with a very very unique Curcumin product in the future.
Absolutely love to hear this as well. Staple in my regimen for general health. Would love to give my money to SNS lol

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Phosphatidylserine

I'll check back tomorrow.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hope not. I know everyone is different but to me theanine is like teacrine was. Tons of hype and is included in about everything with about every claim thrown around it but doesn't live up to much. Again just my .02 as I think there are much better ingredients to be had in a destressor/mood enhancer. I completely avoid it in stim products marketed as a "calming focus" to offset caffeine. If I'm taking a stim, I'm taking a stim otherwise why even bother?
This post has nothing to do with this product. Just trying to address your points.

I personally love teacrine. I think that in the beginning it was over-hyped so much that people had unrealistic expectations of it. For me, it gives a very good extended feel good energy without a crash when mixed with caffeine. The problem was that people were touting it as this mega super stim that it was never meant to be.

Theanine:
L-Theanine is an ingredient that has a lot of studies supporting how good it is for a wide variety of benefits. Unfortunately, some companies have over-hyped it to where it could never meet the expectations placed upon it; but that's the fault of the companies, not the ingredient. In stimulant products, Theanine helps extend the energy of the stimulants including caffeine and helps make the energy 'smoother' to help people that may be sensitive to them avoid being anxious or jittery and also helps avoid the crash associated with high caffeine and some other stimulants.

For calming and mood enhancing, Theanine works great for many people. It's not like Phenibut or something like that but I think it is definitely good for taking the edge off. I've also noticed for myself that Theanine used regularly helps me not get as stressed or upset as I normally would in certain situations to begin with.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Phosphatidylserine

I'll check back tomorrow.
I'll go ahead and rule that one out. I think its a great ingredient in some cases but I've never felt any difference from it at all in terms of helping with stress and anxiety. It may with long term use, but I don't think it would add anything to this product in terms of effectiveness and would raise the price of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And now, I think I'm going to go ahead and take a couple capsules to de-stress while everyone else continues to stress over what may or may not be in it haha (since it came in today and I have a bottle sitting on my desk) :ROFLMAO:

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this was cruel ^

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since the formula seems to be going the adaptogen route so far (confirmed - bacopa and rhodiola; likely...but not wanting to waste a guess for confirmation - ashwagandha), I'm going with panax ginseng for today

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And now, I think I'm going to go ahead and take a couple capsules to de-stress while everyone else continues to stress over what may or may not be in it haha (since it came in today and I have a bottle sitting on my desk) :ROFLMAO:
Pictures (including supplements facts label) or it didn't happen.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today’s guess: Apigenin
No, we had honestly never been asked for that ingredient a single time ever before it was mentioned in the other thread. It's one I marked down to look into for other purposes though.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, we had honestly never been asked for that ingredient a single time ever before it was mentioned in the other thread. It's one I marked down to look into for other purposes though.
I think it’s just me requesting it lol. Thought it might fit here, though. Found in chamomile tea

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*rubs head - ohh it hurts*

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
3g of caffeine?

;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What has your experience been with this? Seems like it should be a more common ingredient in supplements based on hormonal and mental effects
Sustain Alpha FTW.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome! Is this already in production or still being formulated/tested?
I said maybe. Don’t make assumptions :p

Just joking. It isn’t quite in production yet. I’m still open to suggestions but feel like we have a very solid formula.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said maybe. Don’t make assumptions :p

Just joking. It isn’t quite in production yet. I’m still open to suggestions but feel like we have a very solid formula.
I only have one suggestion or request - please don't include melatonin.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hurry up. Have a buddy who just texted me last night feeling stressed (he must really be to have reached out haha) and went through the usual lifestyle factors to help.

Did have him pick up SNS KSM but really wanted to have him grab this, he could definitely use it with his lifestyle.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I only have one suggestion or request - please don't include melatonin.
Unfortunately, if we do an upcoming sleep product it probably would have melatonin in it because from a sales perspective, a lot of people look for that in a product. With that said, it won't be a ridiculously high dosage of melatonin like some companies use.

Hurry up. Have a buddy who just texted me last night feeling stressed (he must really be to have reached out haha) and went through the usual lifestyle factors to help.

Did have him pick up SNS KSM but really wanted to have him grab this, he could definitely use it with his lifestyle.
We are very appreciative of anyone and everyone that helps share information about this product with other people. The Health Series is really about helping people and the better each sells, the faster the next one will be out.

This one should be available for sale at the beginning of next week :)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping to finally get a peek at the whole formula today!!! 🤞🏼

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, if we do an upcoming sleep product it probably would have melatonin in it because from a sales perspective, a lot of people look for that in a product. With that said, it won't be a ridiculously high dosage of melatonin like some companies use.

We are very appreciative of anyone and everyone that helps share information about this product with other people. The Health Series is really about helping people and the better each sells, the faster the next one will be out.

This one should be available for sale at the beginning of next week :)
Glad to hear you won't be using ridiculously high doses for melatonin like other companies. I never understood why most use 3-5 mg when, to the best of my recollection, the optimal dose in studies is 0.3 mg (unless it's just that "more is better" mentality).

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love melatonin + phenibutXT combo, I’ll use it occasionally twice a week when cycling off growth factorXT

But I dose my melatonin at 5mg

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Glad to hear you won't be using ridiculously high doses for melatonin like other companies. I never understood why most use 3-5 mg when, to the best of my recollection, the optimal dose in studies is 0.3 mg (unless it's just that "more is better" mentality).
Yeah most I can use is 0.5 but usually do 0.3 a night and works great for me

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When I travel internationally I tend to take 3-5mg/night for the first couple of nights to help get myself “reset” quicker

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I remember correctly the first studies were done on .5 mg. and then there were studies done on higher dosages as well. I personally think above 5 to 6 mg. is overkill. The sleep product when we do one will have customizable dosing to where you cater your individual dosage to your needs.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, the only dose that doesn’t leave me groggy in the morning is 0.3 mg. I have even been okay with 0.5 mg dose. The reason I stay away from supplements with melatonin in it because they are usually doses above a gram (like at 3 grams ).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping to finally get a peek at the whole formula today!!! 🤞🏼
Soo any peak at the formula tonight? Or will we have to wait til it’s available this week?

I know the guessing got a little lost in here...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli 🧽

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn I do 10-15mg per night during my water fasts haha. Not really a fan of it in general unless I need it though. As long as I use my sleep cycle alarm app (wonderful app btw for anyone not aware) I almost never wake up groggy, even on nights I only get 4.5 hours

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is today the big day?!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems like many have given up on waiting/asking...
Is today the big day?
Tomorrow will be. That’s the bad thing about teasing or discussing upcoming things is that sometimes things get delayed and in cases like this from a business perspective companies need to wait for retailers to get products listed before announcing.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tomorrow will be. That’s the bad thing about teasing or discussing upcoming things is that sometimes things get delayed and in cases like this from a business perspective companies need to wait for retailers to get products listed before announcing.
I got excited when I saw you posted.

Now I’m sad.

And the anxiety erased all my gains.

Now there is only one way to fix it...