sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 Ingredients - 1 guess per person per day. :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picamilon

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pharma Gaba
Good guess but very mixed feedback on it. For example, I loved Picamilon and the occasional dose of Phenibut but Pharma Gaba didn't do anything for me. Although some people say they have great results with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Melissa Officinalis
No but great guess and we may be using that in another upcoming product. Not that I like hinting around about stuff like that lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lemon Balm Extract
Good guess. For anyone that may not know, this is the same ingredient as Melissa Officianalis that I ruled out above.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today’s guess: Bacopa monnieri
Winner for the day. And it is dosed appropriately to where you can customize your individual daily dosage.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope so! ^ or bacognize

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winner for the day. And it is dosed appropriately to where you can customize your individual daily dosage.
I'm assuming this means 150 mg per capsule (if it's using an extract standardized to roughly 50% baccosides)?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will it be the Synapsa version?
I hope so! ^ or bacognize
Normally we go the branded ingredient route when it makes sense but no, not in this case and there are reasons why. Most of the time, branded ingredients have studies on them that differ from their non-branded counterparts to show an added benefit. While both of those branded ingredients have good data, bacopa is such a widely studied herb with the great majority of the studies being on non-branded forms and on types being high in bacoside content. We will be using a very high bacoside content. In my opinion, using either of the branded types would only be for sales pitch purposes in this case and unnecessarily add to the cost of the product. And this is a product that can potentially help so many people that we want to keep the price down as much as possible.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm assuming this means 150 mg per capsule (if it's using an extract standardized to roughly 50% baccosides)?
I’ll see if I can confirm tomorrow but no, not exactly that. Remember also with bacopa, the higher the bacosides, the lower the dose needs to be.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ll see if I can confirm tomorrow but no, not exactly that. Remember also with bacopa, the higher the bacosides, the lower the dose needs to be.
300% bacosides or I won’t buy it.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't know you could get an extract higher than 55% bacosides. I wonder how that might change the effects from other bacopa products I've tried (since I'm assuming this would make it lower in other actives). This could end up being a positive in my case.

Edit: may have misunderstood your response...not sure now if you're saying it could be higher or lower in bacoside percentage.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I didn't know you could get an extract higher than 55% bacosides. I wonder how that might change the effects from other bacopa products I've tried (since I'm assuming this would make it lower in other actives). This could end up being a positive in my case.
You cannot. I was just confirming that it would be a high % and not a low or unspecified %.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with curcumin for today. Pretty good studies on it decreasing stress/anxiety (including effects of long-term stress on the body/mind) and improving mood.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going with curcumin for today. Pretty good studies on it decreasing stress/anxiety (including effects of long-term stress on the body/mind) and improving mood.
This product does not have Curcumin in it, but we may possibly hypothetically be looking into coming out with a very very unique Curcumin product in the future.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any chance to clarify what the Rhodiola is standardized for? Same as Lean Edge?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any chance to clarify what the Rhodiola is standardized for? Same as Lean Edge?
Not exactly but I'll say its just a little more suited for this specific type of product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear it includes rhodiola. As someone that experiences extreme lethargy from bacopa, this should help offset that (especially if at a lower dose for the 3:1 extract or an extract that's high in salidrosides).
Definitely high in salidrosides. And I feel pretty confident that you will be able to find a dosage for you that works for this without experiencing any lethargy from Bacopa. I've only experienced lethargy from Bacopa if having to take a high total mg. dosage because of a low Bacoside content. And that's not the case with this one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good guesses coming in today. Today's one per day announcement has already been confirmed though.

People can keep guessing though and if anyone gets it right, I'll confirm tomorrow.

But on the good side, we hope to be releasing this in the next couple of days.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good guesses coming in today. Today's one per day announcement has already been confirmed though.

People can keep guessing though and if anyone gets it right, I'll confirm tomorrow.

But on the good side, we hope to be releasing this in the next couple of days.
Wish there was a "LOVE" button for that last sentence!

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope not. I know everyone is different but to me theanine is like teacrine was. Tons of hype and is included in about everything with about every claim thrown around it but doesn't live up to much. Again just my .02 as I think there are much better ingredients to be had in a destressor/mood enhancer. I completely avoid it in stim products marketed as a "calming focus" to offset caffeine. If I'm taking a stim, I'm taking a stim otherwise why even bother?