GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cycle Support : Throughout cycle/Pct = CEL CYCLE ASSIST

- I have been a fan of cycle assist since day1 .. On this cycle for the 1st week i was doing only half dose of it and throughout the whole 8 weeks i felt really good .
Cycle : Stano-Plex 8Weeks 600/600/600/600/600/600/900/900

1. Dosed - One cap early morning and one preworkout ( Usually around 5-6PM), when i increased to 900mg 2 caps were dosed Preworkout.
  2. From Day1/2 - Right from the start noticed increased libido & excellent pumps
  3. Weeks 3 and so - Is where i started to noticed Muscle hardening/ Leaning out/Strength increase was amazing.
  4. Overall i felt great - Amazing sleep and compliments in the gym always helps.
  5. 600mg - 2caps felt really good, i had thought of actually bumping it in week 3 but how smooth it was going felt no need too .. I also havent ran a "cycle in years" so clean receptors as well always help.
  6. No hair loss for me
  7. I didn't stack this on purpose with anabolic effect because i wanted to see what it will do ..future maybe in dec/jan i will stack this.
Overall : I was up to a lil over clean 5.2Lbs and strength went up on all lifts

Program : Layne Norton's Phat 5 Days a week

Day1 : Upper Power
Day2: Lower Power
Day3: Back & Shoulders Hypertrophy
Day4: Lower Hypertrophy
Day5: Chest & Arms Hypertrophy

PCT : Mtest w/ Anabolic Effect ( Just splitting the dosages as described on label )

( Cycle didn't even seem like i was on cycle - that's always a great thing :) This stuff is easily stackable and should be added on a start of every hardcore cycle imo to combat lethargy/libido loss.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 @thatguy7322

thecave

thecave

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Cycle Support : Throughout cycle/Pct = CEL CYCLE ASSIST

- I have been a fan of cycle assist since day1 .. On this cycle for the 1st week i was doing only half dose of it and throughout the whole 8 weeks i felt really good .
Cycle : Stano-Plex 8Weeks 600/600/600/600/600/600/900/900

1. Dosed - One cap early morning and one preworkout ( Usually around 5-6PM), when i increased to 900mg 2 caps were dosed Preworkout.
  2. From Day1/2 - Right from the start noticed increased libido & excellent pumps
  3. Weeks 3 and so - Is where i started to noticed Muscle hardening/ Leaning out/Strength increase was amazing.
  4. Overall i felt great - Amazing sleep and compliments in the gym always helps.
  5. 600mg - 2caps felt really good, i had thought of actually bumping it in week 3 but how smooth it was going felt no need too .. I also havent ran a "cycle in years" so clean receptors as well always help.
  6. No hair loss for me
  7. I didn't stack this on purpose with anabolic effect because i wanted to see what it will do ..future maybe in dec/jan i will stack this.
Overall : I was up to a lil over clean 5.2Lbs and strength went up on all lifts

Program : Layne Norton's Phat 5 Days a week

Day1 : Upper Power
Day2: Lower Power
Day3: Back & Shoulders Hypertrophy
Day4: Lower Hypertrophy
Day5: Chest & Arms Hypertrophy

PCT : Mtest w/ Anabolic Effect ( Just splitting the dosages as described on label )

( Cycle didn't even seem like i was on cycle - that's always a great thing :) This stuff is easily stackable and should be added on a start of every hardcore cycle imo to combat lethargy/libido loss.
Nice - its hard to find a better dosed Epiandro product on the market with the added vaso6 so not surprised this delivered - how was anger levels? Some times Epi makes me a little cranky.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice - its hard to find a better dosed Epiandro product on the market with the added vaso6 so not surprised this delivered - how was anger levels? Some times Epi makes me a little cranky.
CEL pound for pound will beat every product out there .. if other co was to do this prolly would sell for $60-70

No anger levels issue .. was calm and collective through out whole cycle/pct .. no hairloss/acne as well