SNS Stack question (xgel) Need a test booster

GSP

Awards
I was thinking of stacking SNS Reduce XT, Growth factor XT and Xgels. Should i include a test booster? If so which do you think?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need to, more doesn't always mean better results. Plus, if you have never ran any of the products first, you want to run said product solo before staking so you can see how and if it is effecting you.

If you are dead set on adding one, AlphaMax is great. AlphaMax is more than just a test booster, it is a complete natural anabolic. For example, Forskolin increases testosterone, but I say it's effects on body composition are why people really use it. Tongkat Ali (eurycoma) can reduce cortisol levels, as well as reduce stress and improve mood and libido. Ashwagandha can also reduce cortisol and stress/anxiety, and also increase muscle mass, strength, and endurance. Ferulic acid can improve mass and strength as well. All of the ingredients mentioned above are contained at full doses in AlphaMax (and there are other ingredients as well), so it's much more than a test booster really.

GSP

Awards
You don't need to, more doesn't always mean better results. Plus, if you have never ran any of the products first, you want to run said product solo before staking so you can see how and if it is effecting you.

If you are dead set on adding one, AlphaMax is great. AlphaMax is more than just a test booster, it is a complete natural anabolic. For example, Forskolin increases testosterone, but I say it's effects on body composition are why people really use it. Tongkat Ali (eurycoma) can reduce cortisol levels, as well as reduce stress and improve mood and libido. Ashwagandha can also reduce cortisol and stress/anxiety, and also increase muscle mass, strength, and endurance. Ferulic acid can improve mass and strength as well. All of the ingredients mentioned above are contained at full doses in AlphaMax (and there are other ingredients as well), so it's much more than a test booster really.
Can you take AlphaMax while on X-gels and Reduce XT and growth factor xt?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could but it’d be overkill. Just run the xgels and alphamaxx and be done with it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking of stacking SNS Reduce XT, Growth factor XT and Xgels. Should i include a test booster? If so which do you think?
Just do those 3 .. growth factor before bedtime

After 8 weeks run mtest

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I wouldn’t take all of them. Ashwagandha is pretty good at reducing cortisol, so if you take it with reduce XT, you could easily take your cortisol too low. No bueno.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta agree, more is not always better. Run the stack as you have it, and run CEL M-Test as the "next" portion once you wrap this one up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would agree with the above. Two great products that if you ran back to back should yield some great results!