• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Natural Sleep Support
Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep
& Wake Up Feeling Refreshed and Rejuvenated

8 High End Active Ingredients
Including Clinically Researched Key Ingredients

Sleep Assist XT features 8 high end active ingredients and is designed to support relaxation and restful sleep. Sleep Assist XT’s convenient dosing allows you to customize your dosage to your individual needs so that you can take exactly the right amount to help you fall asleep and stay asleep and wake up in the mornings feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and not tired and groggy like some sleep aids.

Sleep Assist XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Relaxation & Restful Sleep
  • Falling Asleep & Staying Asleep
  • Nighttime Rejuvenation
  • Wake Up Feeling Refreshed & Rejuvenated
  • 8 High End Active Ingredients
  • No Deceptive Proprietary Blends
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
  • Convenient Customizable Dosing to Fit Your Individual Needs
Convenient Customizable Dosing:
Everyone is uniquely different and so are our bodies and so are our sleep schedules.

Sleep Assist XT’s convenient customizable dosing allows you to take just the right amount to help you fall asleep and stay asleep and wake up in the mornings feeling refreshed and rejuvenated and not tired and groggy like some sleep aids.

It’s Simple:

Sleep Assist XT is designed so that you can take 2 to 4 capsules depending on your individual needs.

Step 1: Start off taking 1 to 2 capsules of Sleep Assist XT 30 minutes to 1 hour before bedtime.

Step 2: You may increase your dose by 1 capsule each night until you find the dose that is right for you.

Step 3: On nights that you find that you may have less time to sleep than normal, simply cut your dosage back by a capsule or two.

Convenient Customizable Dosing Allows You to Take Exactly the Right Amount
to Help You Fall Asleep and Stay Asleep & Wake Up Feeling Refreshed and Rejuvenated
(Instead of Tired and Groggy Like Some Sleep Aids)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sleep Assist XT will be shipping to retailers tomorrow.

For a limited time, save 25% with coupon code sleepassistxt25 which makes your price 27.74 each.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Interested to see how this one stacks up!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really interested to hear feedback on this from anyone that orders it.

So far, we're hearing that 2 caps is enough for a lot of people; for some people even 1 capsule.

An interesting unanticipated effect we're hearing from some people that I'm experiencing myself is some really cool dreams.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find a huge dose of L-Theanine stimulating definitely for me it disrupts my sleep. I had to stop using Alpha Lion Super Human pre workout because of there hefty dose of L-Theanine I just couldn't sleep at night.
Same here. 100-200 mg is fine but anything more ruins my sleep. Same applies to melatonin. Anything more than 1 mg ruins my sleep and gives me the worst hangover the next day. I'm curious to see reviews from others on this product.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. 100-200 mg is fine but anything more ruins my sleep. Same applies to melatonin. Anything more than 1 mg ruins my sleep and gives me the worst hangover the next day. I'm curious to see reviews from others on this product.
great example .. which is why SNS went this route with flexible dosing .. i think pple will get decent results just at 2 caps.

i dont mind melatonin to be honest .. ive taken 3-5mg .. then 5-10mg .. didnt notice too much diff, same kinda results.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks great. I have been looking for a replacement to Lean Dreams from many years ago. This looks perfect.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What happen if you take this with Optimize T? A coma? lol

I randomly took 2 caps of Optimize T the other night. The sleep effects are AMAZING.
haha thats usually means its a great test booster ( ref. opt T ).. usually an increase in free levels will cause that according to studies.

i havent stacked these 2 .. but did stack mtest + other sleep aid and worked beautifully

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What happen if you take this with Optimize T? A coma? lol

I randomly took 2 caps of Optimize T the other night. The sleep effects are AMAZING.
I think it would definitely be some good sleep.

I've been very pleasantly surprised at how great Optimize-T is for sleep without making you tired at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I find a huge dose of L-Theanine stimulating definitely for me it disrupts my sleep. I had to stop using Alpha Lion Super Human pre workout because of there hefty dose of L-Theanine I just couldn't sleep at night.
Theanine is a very interest ingredient. It isn't a stimulant but can both enhance stimulants while also mellowing them out. For example, taking it in a pre-workout with other stimulants can help the other stimulants work better and also keep them from making you jittery.

But for most people, it is majorly relaxing and not stimulating at all in the absence of stimulants. But everyone is different.

But that's one of the cool things about Sleep Assist XT is that its designed for a person to be able to find the dosage that works right for them; so if you prefer to stay on the lower side of Theanine dosing, you would just use less capsules.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's part of the really cool thing about Sleep Assist XT is that you can adjust your dosage and number of capsules you take according to your individual needs. In your case, you would likely use 1 capsule which would make each bottle last 120 days/4 months.

azt

Awards
I have the same issue w/melatonin rebound (I wake up in the middle of night and can't sleep) but I'll give this a shot with the rest of the profile. I've tried dozens of sleep aids and the one that actually seemed to work was 3Z by AI sports (now discontinued) which also had L-theanine and a few other of the same ingredients in the SNS formula so have to at least give this a try w/1 capsule.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have the same issue w/melatonin rebound (I wake up in the middle of night and can't sleep) but I'll give this a shot with the rest of the profile. I've tried dozens of sleep aids and the one that actually seemed to work was 3Z by AI sports (now discontinued) which also had L-theanine and a few other of the same ingredients in the SNS formula so have to at least give this a try w/1 capsule.
Everyone is uniquely different.

In a few threads, I had spoken about the challenges of designing a truly comprehensive sleep product. It's a very complicated project to get right and no matter how hard someone tries, there's never going to be one product that will please everyone because there is so much individual response to ingredients in this category and also quite a bit of misinformation about ingredients in this category.

^^^ That's the reason why a lot of brands just put out Melatonin based products and then throw a couple of other ingredients in there at low dosages - bc they're just trying to cover the name value ingredients and sales points and rely on marketing to sell it bc they know that its impossible to please everyone so they don't try. I hope that makes sense.

With Sleep Assist XT, the challenges were what led me to going with the 1 to 4 capsule approach and the dosing that we used because it allows people to use the dosage that is best for them. And I think so far in this thread, the potencies and standardizations of some of the herbs we've selected and the synergy between some ingredients has been really overlooked.

I thought for me that I would be on the high side of dosing for this based off previous experience with other products. For me so far, 2 caps has been great if I know I can get 8 hours of sleep &/or if my mind is really racing and won't slow down to go to sleep. However, 1 capsule has been all that's needed if I was only going to get around 6 hours of sleep or if my brain doesn't feel like its in overdrive before bedtime.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping this hits DPS this week and I'll put in an order. I don't have trouble falling asleep lately, but due to circumstances outside of my control my total sleep duration is lowered (so hope maybe this could maximize the efficiency of the sleep I have).

If not I'll probably hit up the Black Friday on the SNS site this week.

Thanks for still cranking out new helpful products. (y)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hoping this hits DPS this week and I'll put in an order. I don't have trouble falling asleep lately, but due to circumstances outside of my control my total sleep duration is lowered (so hope maybe this could maximize the efficiency of the sleep I have).

If not I'll probably hit up the Black Friday on the SNS site this week.

Thanks for still cranking out new helpful products. (y)
I think and hope you would be really happy with it. I'm really liking it and found that I need to use less than I though I would have.

Unfortunately I doubt it will get listed on DPS this week. They are normally great and fast at bringing things in but during their holiday sales, they sometimes don't get new products ordered or listed as quickly bc they're focused on the sales.

And thank you for the kind words and appreciation. We have a lot of cool releases scheduled for the very near future. Several will be out by the end of the year and then a lot will be coming out to start out the New Year.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love Sleep Assist XT, Helps me get to bed and stay asleep for a good 6-8hrs.
Do to life commitments I workout in the evenings and almost always have to use a stim pre.
If I don't get the crash from the pre I have to use a sleep aid.
Have tried quite a few over the years. this and one other is all I have found that work for me without felling like a zombie when I wake up. and some just don't work for me at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love Sleep Assist XT, Helps me get to bed and stay asleep for a good 6-8hrs.
Do to life commitments I workout in the evenings and almost always have to use a stim pre.
If I don't get the crash from the pre I have to use a sleep aid.
Have tried quite a few over the years. this and one other is all I have found that work for me without felling like a zombie when I wake up. and some just don't work for me at all.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback. I really appreciate it and am glad that you like Sleep Assist XT.

That's part of what I like as well - I wake up feeling refreshed and not like a zombie. I'm not a morning person anyway so I never wake up feeling great, but definitely wake up feeling better than I did before I was using it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are getting a lot of great feedback on Sleep Assist XT in different threads and I'm glad that a lot of people seem to be enjoying it.

I wanted to ask - for anyone that doesn't mind - I would appreciate sharing feedback in this thread to help other people that are thinking about trying it. Thank you.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Landed a bottle Friday. Tonight will be the first time I try it. I don't have issues falling asleep after taking a normal sleep aid (melatonin, 5-htp product) its the staying asleep and not waking up every 2 hours and not being able to fall back asleep for around 30 mins.

BigCatdaddy

Awards
Landed a bottle Friday. Tonight will be the first time I try it. I don't have issues falling asleep after taking a normal sleep aid (melatonin, 5-htp product) its the staying asleep and not waking up every 2 hours and not being able to fall back asleep for around 30 mins.
I just ordered a bottle as well as I have the same issue. The bigger issue is when I wake up I end up eating junk all night long. If I could stay asleep I would have about a 5% less BF%....lol

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love this stuff! Best sleep aid I've found.
I've tried various products with melatonin and I never liked them so I was very skeptical.
I had been using half tab of benadryl to help sleep when my work schedule gets flipped around. Benadryl often leaves me with a level of grogginess that lingers for several hours after waking up and I have noticed mood disturbances from the benadryl the following day.

Sleep Assist XT really helps me relax, fall asleep, stay asleep and feel rested in the morning without any fog/haze feeling. It is absolutely wonderful. I'm 250lbs and often one pill (half a serving) is enough for me, I've never needed to attempt more than 2 pills (a full serving). My thinking/emotions are clear and untouched the following day as well which is a very nice bonus.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Update: So I took my first dose, 2 caps last night. It was a typical night, I woke up about 3 times to pee. Of course silly me, it being the weekend, I ended up drinking more water later in the night than I would on a weekday. A huge difference between this and some of the normal things I have tried though, I crawled right back in bed and went back to sleep instead of rolling around thinking about stupid things. So I slept from 10pm to 6am with 3 interruptions. I laid in bed from 6-7 just relaxing and trying to convince myself to leave the warm bed. I am not sure at this time if it was the sleep xt that delayed my motivation or not from getting out of the bed. Overall first dose I would score a 8/10.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just ordered a bottle as well as I have the same issue. The bigger issue is when I wake up I end up eating junk all night long. If I could stay asleep I would have about a 5% less BF%....lol
Ha. I can relate to that. That's always been a lifetime bad habit of mine. I remember years ago when I was more strict on my diet waking up in the morning and thinking 'oh no, what did I do' - and going in the kitchen and it looking like a junk food explosion had went off with wrappers everywhere lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update: So I took my first dose, 2 caps last night. It was a typical night, I woke up about 3 times to pee. Of course silly me, it being the weekend, I ended up drinking more water later in the night than I would on a weekday. A huge difference between this and some of the normal things I have tried though, I crawled right back in bed and went back to sleep instead of rolling around thinking about stupid things. So I slept from 10pm to 6am with 3 interruptions. I laid in bed from 6-7 just relaxing and trying to convince myself to leave the warm bed. I am not sure at this time if it was the sleep xt that delayed my motivation or not from getting out of the bed. Overall first dose I would score a 8/10.
You're ever motivated to get out of bed? Not me haha. I'm one of the people that sets my alarm for 3 more minutes 5 times before getting up lol.

I'm glad that you felt like it helped you fall back asleep easier. And yeah, its hard to judge if it would have helped you stay asleep better if you hadn't drank a lot of water bc getting up to have to pee is normal when that happens; and the outcome wouldn't be a good one if it made people sleep through having to pee haha.

I hope that it will continue to help you and hopefully even moreso.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love this stuff! Best sleep aid I've found.
I've tried various products with melatonin and I never liked them so I was very skeptical.
I had been using half tab of benadryl to help sleep when my work schedule gets flipped around. Benadryl often leaves me with a level of grogginess that lingers for several hours after waking up and I have noticed mood disturbances from the benadryl the following day.

Sleep Assist XT really helps me relax, fall asleep, stay asleep and feel rested in the morning without any fog/haze feeling. It is absolutely wonderful. I'm 250lbs and often one pill (half a serving) is enough for me, I've never needed to attempt more than 2 pills (a full serving). My thinking/emotions are clear and untouched the following day as well which is a very nice bonus.
Thank you for sharing. I'm really glad that it helps you.

I definitely agree about the feeling rested in the morning feeling. I've never been a morning person and after using Sleep Assist XT is the closest I ever come in the mornings to waking up and feeling refreshed and ready to go.

I only need 1 to 2 pills myself too. I use 1 pill on nights I'll have 4 to 6 hours to sleep and 2 pills on nights where I'll have 6 to 8 hours of sleep. So at that, a bottle lasts a minimum of 2 months to its an extra great deal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Sleep Assist XT back in stock.

This is one of the ones that we've had a lot of great feedback on and a lot of people asking about when we would have it back in stock, but there wasn't a lot of actual activity in the original intro thread.

I hope that maybe some of the people that like it will post their thoughts in the thread.

For a limited time, you can save 20% off on it with coupon code: backinstock20

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing that I wanted to let everyone know that hasn't tried Sleep Assist XT yet is that when/if you do try it, it is pretty strong so it equates into a great value because a bottle lasts most people 2 to 4 months.

Start off taking 1 capsule per night and then go up to 2 capsules per night if you need to.

This is one that if I had to do it over again, I probably wouldn't have even put the 4 capsule dosage on there because 1 to 2 capsules works so well for most everyone that takes it.

The way I do it is 1 capsule if I'm getting around 6 hours of sleep and 2 capsules if getting 8 hours.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's good stuff. 2 caps is nice.
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad that you like it.

I hope that more people will post feedback that have tried it.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
When I go back to school (teacher) I may look into adding this. One cap will be nice as I try my hardest to limit water before bed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I go back to school (teacher) I may look into adding this. One cap will be nice as I try my hardest to limit water before bed.
You can take it up to an hour before bedtime if that helps; and you don't have to drink any certain amount of water with it, just however much it takes for you to swallow the capsule. Pretty much just a sip.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been eyeing this product for awhile. Might have to give it a shot as well!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you do, I'd love to hear your feedback on it.
I've always had a harder time falling asleep so any sleep aid always gets my attention.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've always had a harder time falling asleep so any sleep aid always gets my attention.
Sleep Assist XT has been great for me because it helps me fall asleep and not wake up as much during the night.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
One thing that I wanted to let everyone know that hasn't tried Sleep Assist XT yet is that when/if you do try it, it is pretty strong so it equates into a great value because a bottle lasts most people 2 to 4 months.

Start off taking 1 capsule per night and then go up to 2 capsules per night if you need to.

This is one that if I had to do it over again, I probably wouldn't have even put the 4 capsule dosage on there because 1 to 2 capsules works so well for most everyone that takes it.

The way I do it is 1 capsule if I'm getting around 6 hours of sleep and 2 capsules if getting 8 hours.
I agree with this, it has been a staple for me since I first tried it and I don’t even have sleep issues normally. I just found that this improved my sleep quality (both subjectively and on my Fitbit scores) a bit with one cap most nights, I take a couple nights off each week.

A bottle lasts me a long time because I have rarely ever taken more than one cap at a time, only do two if I have to work out late.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sleep Assist XT has been great for me because it helps me fall asleep and not wake up as much during the night.
Good to know! At minimum I usually wake up once to pee. Maybe this will increase bladder size as well? ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good to know! At minimum I usually wake up once to pee. Maybe this will increase bladder size as well? ;)
There has been some good feedback from people using Kidney Assist XT about people not having to wake up as much at night to pee.

Sometimes with that, its more about fluid intake before bedtime though. Like for someone like me that trains at night, its hard to avoid as you figure I'm drinking HBCD in 16 oz. water and Recover EAA in 30 oz. water pre and during and then after I'm drinking 50 grams of IsoWhey and another HBCD in 16 oz. of water and then when I get home I drink 2 to 4 16 oz. waters. I try to make sure I pee as much as possible before bedtime but I expect to have to wake up at least once to pee with that type fluid intake.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
So I just want to share that Sleep Assist is legit! Initially I used two caps right from the get-go, but have found that 1 cap works great. At this dosing 1 or 2 caps it is an incredible value for a sleep support product. Highly recommended!!